AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Fallenfromgrace said:
i had considered that, but it is after all the author's fantasy?

if someone hasa particular objection to be included in a particular genre of story then its up to them to state it?

i dont mind being coupled with men, i am however a lesbian *shrug*

i do not want to be in an incest story.
and if i am used in an erotic horror- please dont make it too scary- i'd be too scared to read it. :eek:

take this but change it slightly to show the fact I'm straight but don't mind being coupled with ladies and that's my preferences.

Crim -I'm planning to use a few folks -not sure on the interactions and how they'll go quite yet, though ;)

CrimsonMaiden said:
Just curious. Is everyone writing about other people involved with other people? Or are you including yourself in the story with another person?
including myself with three other chicks in the fantasy

CrimsonMaiden said:
This I can't wait to read. :catroar:

zade and me, abs and vana :devil:

cept for the intro, i'm also thinking about writing a third bt muuuuch later. wanna use 7 other ladies i seriously lust over :catroar: you being one of them but i did not say that :eek:

CrimsonMaiden said:
Just curious. Is everyone writing about other people involved with other people? Or are you including yourself in the story with another person?

I will be in my own story, but there will also be other/other. It's going to include a few people.

Skip1934a said:
I will be in my own story, but there will also be other/other. It's going to include a few people.
that is so cool :)

can i just say how excited i am about this project?? :nana: :nana: :nana:

wooooohooooooo!! :D :D :nana:

hmmm can characters be used non sexually as well? like...for example...as colleagues/ friends/ family etc?

Skip1934a said:

As of right now, all three of mine are going to be me with another person... unless I change my mind before then. I'm a little afraid to write one of them. Not sure what kind of reaction it might get, lol.

CrimsonMaiden said:
As of right now, all three of mine are going to be me with another person... unless I change my mind before then. I'm a little afraid to write one of them. Not sure what kind of reaction it might get, lol.
now im totally intrigued!! :cathappy:

Fallenfromgrace said:
hmmm can characters be used non sexually as well? like...for example...as colleagues/ friends/ family etc?
ofcourse!!! :rose:

femininity said:
now im totally intrigued!! :cathappy:

lol, not much to be intrigued about. The readership will like it fine, I'm sure. It's the person I'm including whose reaction I'm worried about, lol.

Fallenfromgrace said:
hoorah...ok so almost everyone i know out of the character list will now be drafted in...that's going to be a 99% female cast ;) lol...
the L word!! :nana:

I can be used. :)

damppanties (Dampy)
Female
asian / indian
brown eyes
black, waist length hair
5'4''

Back