AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Edited character post to include dampy...oh im gonna havefun with you sweetie ;)

Trinique_Fire said:
Subbies don't get to say no. ;)

in this case Ms, i think i do ;).

and anyway, its fem's fault i identify as a sub ;)...it all started with the mention of a harness!

Last edited:
CrimsonMaiden said:
Just curious. Is everyone writing about other people involved with other people? Or are you including yourself in the story with another person?

I'll probably include myself in all three stories (Remec, Fallingfromgrace, LotusDreamer), but that first one is really going to throw me....

Fallenfromgrace said:
Edited character post to include dampy...oh im gonna havefun with you sweetie ;)

in this case ms, i think i do ;).

and anyway, its fem's fault i identify as a sub ;)...it all started with the mention of a harness!

That shouldn't be a lowercase "M."

;)

Trinique_Fire said:
I'll probably include myself in all three stories (Remec, Fallingfromgrace, LotusDreamer), but that first one is really going to throw me....

meee?! ooooh lol...

and...sorry Ms. i shall go andedit my post just for you, Ms.

anything for you Ms.
:cathappy:

I've been editing Fem's story . . . it's absolutely hot! :catroar:

And, someone has asked if I can be used - use me in any which way that makes you happy :cattail:

Nirvanadragones said:

And, someone has asked if I can be used - use me in any which way that makes you happy :cattail:
BFG!! :D

Nirvanadragones said:

bloody hell already?!

Fem and I are trying deperately to keep the heat out of the description we have for you ;) its v.v.v.v.v. hard. :eek:

it'll be up soon hun. Also, is Abs willing to be a character? i wasnt sure? :heart:

Fallenfromgrace said:
bloody hell already?!

Fem and I are trying deperately to keep the heat out of the description we have for you ;) its v.v.v.v.v. hard. :eek:

it'll be up soon hun. Also, is Abs willing to be a character? i wasnt sure? :heart:
You're making me smile ;)

I will confirm with Abs :heart:

Okay people of the male and female persuasion...stop being so deliciously addictive so I can get ready for work, dig?

;) :cool:

Nirvanadragones said:
You're making me smile ;)

I will confirm with Abs :heart:

Anything for you hun, you know that :rose:

Please do, and get back to me with a description if she agrees, so i can add it to the character list.
:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Um... why are you trying? Just turn on the heat... it'll only help the other writers when they use Vana. *looks innocent*

Okay, it's official. I am addicted, freaked out and terrified by the prospects of these stories- and kind of hoping I end up as the only voyeur (watching but not involved) in the group, lol. But I won't spoil anyone's fun- I'm just afraid of where I might end up!

And... uhm. *sighs* Throw me in as an author. It'll be fluff, humor/satire but it'lll be there.

And I may just have a few "cameo" appearance from the dearly departed friends category. :D

FallingToFly said:
And... uhm. *sighs* Throw me in as an author. It'll be fluff, humor/satire but it'lll be there.

Yay! Another author! Check the first post to see when your story will be due to be submitted. :)

Hmm, I just saw someone on the willing to be used list that I had forgotten was on there... I might have to do a fourth story. :catroar:

FallingToFly said:
Okay, it's official. I am addicted, freaked out and terrified by the prospects of these stories- and kind of hoping I end up as the only voyeur (watching but not involved) in the group, lol. But I won't spoil anyone's fun- I'm just afraid of where I might end up!

And I may just have a few "cameo" appearance from the dearly departed friends category. :D

Not to worry sweetheart. There will be a KISA walking behind you every step of the way. And in my submission you will NOT be a voyeur.

Nirvanadragones said:

That gives me a second story to write. In fact, it's already nearly written, so if someone in the next month or so needs to drop out, let me know and I'll fill the gap so we don't lose a week.

femininity said:
god thats sexy :devil:

lmao...

oi Fem, get back to me with an agreeable description for Vana...;)

shush Dampy...you'll get me and Fem hot and bothered again...we might be forced to strip! :rolleyes:

Fallenfromgrace said:
lmao...

shush Dampy...you'll get me and Fem hot and bothered again...we might be forced to strip! :rolleyes:
Oh please do! I missed it the first time. This time I'l be ready with my camera. :D

FallingToFly said:
That gives me a second story to write. In fact, it's already nearly written, so if someone in the next month or so needs to drop out, let me know and I'll fill the gap so we don't lose a week.
you're welcome to swap out with me for week two if u want. I'm doing the intro and my other story is so so done but i'd rather put it away and concentrate totally on the intro.

I can ask Crim to reschedule me for early Feb?

Fallenfromgrace said:
lmao...

just describe her already!! :devil:

Back