Ambition

Lauren Hynde said:
20 pounds of fat.
He has a robust appetite. And thanks to being well-fed, he never eats the birds or baby bunnies he catches. Well, he doesn't always finish them...

WickedEve said:
He has a robust appetite.

you'd never know, as emaciated as he appears, if you remove the added camera fat.

WickedEve said:
And thanks to being well-fed, he never eats the birds or baby bunnies he catches. Well, he doesn't always finish them...

chocolate bunnies, you mean, right?

he doesn't look like he could catch a cold.

WickedEve said:
The test is flawed. Look at the first question:

There is a no dating policy at work. Your incredibly attractive co-worker offers you a night of sex with no strings attached. Do you risk it?

Of bloody course I do. It was a no-dating policy, not a no-casual-fucking policy.

Sheesh.

Liar said:

There is a no dating policy at work. Your incredibly attractive co-worker offers you a night of sex with no strings attached. Do you risk it?

Of bloody course I do. It was a no-dating policy, not a no-casual-fucking policy.

Sheesh.
I also answered that I'd risk it. lol

Liar said:

Sheesh.

You have them rolling in the aisles. Well ... me anyway ;)

:D

cherries_on_snow said:
Do you think anyone really answers yes to the 'I'd cut off my finger' question? eep!
Not a finger, maybe a toe, but probably not, though certainly a pound of flesh--if it's all fat and someone pays for the liposuction.

WickedEve said:
Not a finger, maybe a toe, but probably not, though certainly a pound of flesh--if it's all fat and someone pays for the liposuction.

lip-o-suction...<grinin (~_o)

MyNecroticSnail said:
None taken.
Enjoy, learn, good luck, don't listen to shit. :rose:
Like the act that "I'm a poor bumpkin and everyone is jealous" crap.

Feel free to share your knowledge, tell tale trail, I have a poem up in PDC pick it apart. I take criticism pretty well. Or you can refute what I said about yours.

WOW! feathers seem to be settling down again. good - i had to take a minor break after all that...

MNS - ? sorry, don't follow what you are saying here. are you calling me a poor country bumpkin - in act? not. neither, poor, bumpkin, or acting. if i misunderstood you, my appologies again. (i often romanticize the country life - simple, smelling of cow manure ; )

what did you say about mine? been looking for your mark anywhere near me and haven't found it yet. are you one of the anonymous persons that emailed me to say that everything i have ever written was shit? : ) i get a lot of those so i tend to ignore them. ?

as for others who may or may not be acting, i do appreciate the encouragement that i have been given, whether it was sheer sunshine or false light, it made me work harder - so that can't be a bad thing.

--hks

WickedEve said:
<--- Has anyone noticed that I'm now a cat?

Just wanted to point that out during the intermission.

I assumed it was your cat. So how does it feel to be furry with a tail? Have you experienced hairballs yet? So litter box verses toilets... pros and con?

(I really hope you were making light of the situation and don't take any of that offensively)

HotKittySpank said:
MNS - ? sorry, don't follow what you are saying here. are you calling me a poor country bumpkin - in act?
He's (almost certainly) referring to the person who started the thread, not you. As I said earlier, this contretemps breaks out periodically here, kind of like a grass fire. Flares up, throws out a lot of smoke, blackens the freeway median strip, and burns itself out after a while.

I wish people would stop throwing half-smoked cigarettes out the windows of their cars.

Tzara said:
He's (almost certainly) referring to the person who started the thread, not you. As I said earlier, this contretemps breaks out periodically here, kind of like a grass fire. Flares up, throws out a lot of smoke, blackens the freeway median strip, and burns itself out after a while.

I wish people would stop throwing half-smoked cigarettes out the windows of their cars.

Puts on bear costume and a ranger hat.

Only you, can prevent freeway median fires!

:D :p ;) :kiss: :rolleyes: :eek:

(goes into emote overload and melts down)

EriAliSaa said:
Puts on bear costume and a ranger hat.

Only you, can prevent freeway median fires!

:D :p ;) :kiss: :rolleyes: :eek:

(goes into emote overload and melts down)

Hey wait! 6 emotes in a row. That is ambition.... or ambitious.... or ambiguous.... but not ambisexual, or ambivalent.... maybe ambiversion.... hm, I think I should amble on and go provide a motherly ambience to my childrens ambit and be the ambassador to attempt to guide their ambagiousness to maturity.

HotKittySpank said:
what did you say about mine? been looking for your mark anywhere near me and haven't found it yet. are you one of the anonymous persons that emailed me to say that everything i have ever written was shit? : ) i get a lot of those so i tend to ignore them. ?

--hks

Sounds like him <grin ...don't feel like the lone ranger ... I think all new poets recieve those. I still do <bigrin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smokey the bear (~_~)

My Erotic Trail said:
Sounds like him <grin ...don't feel like the lone ranger ... I think all new poets recieve those. I still do <bigrin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

smokey the bear (~_~)

you should check out the firey run on "three words". perhaps i should have installed a fire break-line? back-burn a bit? then i threw a little ice on the fire.... melting it in puddles all over the place (perhaps a smoke alarm - three-alarm - kitchen ablaze - burnin' down the house - cracklin')

this is turning out to be a bit of fun i can play with - jeeezz- catching inspiration around every corner here : )

OH! a flame thread???? all fire, all the time... fire-sale anyone? oh god, now i can't stop! this will keep me up all night. no kindling required...

HotKittySpank said:
you should check out the firey run on "three words". perhaps i should have installed a fire break-line? back-burn a bit? then i threw a little ice on the fire.... melting it in puddles all over the place (perhaps a smoke alarm - three-alarm - kitchen ablaze - burnin' down the house - cracklin')

this is turning out to be a bit of fun i can play with - jeeezz- catching inspiration around every corner here : )

OH! a flame thread???? all fire, all the time... fire-sale anyone? oh god, now i can't stop! this will keep me up all night. no kindling required...

woohoo.....flaming poetry <grin

Ambition is...

Using 11 words starting with Amb in one run-on sentence.

ambition cubed

lacking that we tiptoe
on iambic feet
emotional motion
un and then stressed
dressed and then un
and she says it, "I
am bitch on heels"
wear it well, but where
with bottled blue pills
that fuels pernicious
ambition - desire will kill