"Annie needs help" (Comic Book Version)

I've been thinking about it a lot. Do you think it's too explicit? I don't think it even works as a double meaning, but I can change it.

There are worse things on here, and it’s what we’re all waiting for! Lol

Love your stuff btw! I know you didn’t ask my opinion or anything I just saw it out there and even though it’s not the greatest and a bit more cliche perhaps it might work in this case or can be worked from 1697901237073.png

Very insightful.
Annie is an only child. Her parents died several years ago in a car accident. Between what they left her in inheritance, the house, savings, stocks and bonds, as well as the indemnity from the insurance company, she has no financial problems whatsoever. That is why, for example, her first choice with Tim was to pay him to do work for Mr. Thomas.

Very insightful.
Annie is an only child. Her parents died several years ago in a car accident. Between what they left her in inheritance, the house, savings, stocks and bonds, as well as the indemnity from the insurance company, she has no financial problems whatsoever. That is why, for example, her first choice with Tim was to pay him to do work for Mr. Thomas.
Well, that clarifies that. So orphan Annie is correct. Leave open all sorts of possibilities without the burden of her parents intruding.

Yes! She could have more than one guy join her to help her with her tasks. Many hands make light work! She certainly has enough to share! Lol

Back