"Annie needs help" (Comic Book Version)

I think they mean that doesn't lead to action in some way. I guess though that the clue is in your name 🤣

I see.
I don't know if that's it or not, but what I do know for sure is that the story is unfolding and will have a conclusion. Whether it has a lot or a little action during that development, I don't know. I suppose everyone has their own preferences.

In any case, I'm delighted to hear your feedback. That's what it's all about. As I mentioned in the first post of this thread, that's one of the objectives I aim for by sharing my content here. The only condition, if I may, is that the criticisms be constructive and help all of us have a better time. Ultimately, it's about having a good time.

I like all of these, and regularly check back to see if and when you've posted again.
I love the ones with simple gifs you do too, and any physical (even mildly) sexual interaction between two characters.

Something i'm curious about... it's no secret (looking at my account and stories) I'm a BIG fan of long hair, bordering on fetish level (though not exclusive, it stirs up more excitement if present).

I find people who post comics like this never really have female characters with long luscious hair (lower back/butt-length if not longer, or hair hanging or spread out (gets me hot just thinking about it!)). Shorter hair is often featured in them.

I wondered if it's a conscious choice, not been a consideration, limitations of the software, and/or a case of it's harder to do well?

I like all of these, and regularly check back to see if and when you've posted again.
I love the ones with simple gifs you do too, and any physical (even mildly) sexual interaction between two characters.

Something i'm curious about... it's no secret (looking at my account and stories) I'm a BIG fan of long hair, bordering on fetish level (though not exclusive, it stirs up more excitement if present).

I find people who post comics like this never really have female characters with long luscious hair (lower back/butt-length if not longer, or hair hanging or spread out (gets me hot just thinking about it!)). Shorter hair is often featured in them.

I wondered if it's a conscious choice, not been a consideration, limitations of the software, and/or a case of it's harder to do well?

Thanks!

You're absolutely right. Long hair can be a real headache, but it's not impossible to deal with.

The main issue is that it can seriously slow down the whole process, from creating the scene to rendering. If you're only working on a single image, it's not a big deal, but if you're cranking out a bunch of images like in a comic book, you really need to give it some serious thought.

Check out this picture with Annie at the beach with dark long hair. It's true that adding the wet skin and hair makes the scene a bit more complicated, but the real challenge is that hair. In this case, I had to do some editing to fix a few issues I couldn't sort out from the get-go.

Annie curly dark long wet hair 01.jpg

Thanks!

You're absolutely right. Long hair can be a real headache, but it's not impossible to deal with.

The main issue is that it can seriously slow down the whole process, from creating the scene to rendering. If you're only working on a single image, it's not a big deal, but if you're cranking out a bunch of images like in a comic book, you really need to give it some serious thought.

Check out this picture with Annie at the beach with dark long hair. It's true that adding the wet skin and hair makes the scene a bit more complicated, but the real challenge is that hair. In this case, I had to do some editing to fix a few issues I couldn't sort out from the get-go.

View attachment 2286475
Thanks for the update.
I'll have to look into having a go of this myself. You posted previously with some tips so I will take a look when I can.

Big big wow to the brunette 😍🥰

Back