Are closeted or bicurious men interesting to gay men?

Although I do sympathize and understand guys in the closet, No, I don't want to be involved. I don't want the secrecy.

At the same time, I am also not attracted to the flaming queers. So guys who act straight but are coming out of the closet are very attractive to me.

I've had a gay suck buddy for some years now. Most, if not all, of the men he services are married to a woman. Some, like me, are bisexual, and he has arranged threeways and small groups for us. Some may be latent bisexual and only see him for some great head. I asked him once about his attitude about us married men. He said that part of it is his desire to show off his oral skills (and they are VERY good). Part of it is that he loves cock and cum. And part of it is the knowledge that we are all married and on the downlow. He loves being the "other man" who gives us something our wives can't or won't give us. Many of his men are in sexless marriages, or their wives either won't suck their cocks or do it poorly or rarely. He understands high sex drive married men whose horniness isn't satisfied at home.
This seems to be a common theme. Married men with sexless marriages turning to other men to get their needs met. I'm in a sexless marriage and can't stop fantasizing about cock.

This seems to be a common theme. Married men with sexless marriages turning to other men to get their needs met. I'm in a sexless marriage and can't stop fantasizing about cock.
I'm different from the common theme. My ex-wife wanted a lot of sex. If sex was all I wanted, she would have easily satisfied me.

Sounds awesome! I wouldn't know anything about that. Haven't had any physical attention since January.
Now when I said that my wife wanted sex, that does not mean that I got any physical attention out of it. She wanted to lay passively on the bed while I did all the work. And she wouldn't allow us to cuddle at all. Although she never said it, it was like she was telling me, "Fuck me or go away. Don't even touch me except by putting your dick inside me." Trying to get love from her was like trying to get love from a sex doll except a sex doll would have been cheaper and easier to maintain.

Now when I said that my wife wanted sex, that does not mean that I got any physical attention out of it. She wanted to lay passively on the bed while I did all the work. And she wouldn't allow us to cuddle at all. Although she never said it, it was like she was telling me, "Fuck me or go away. Don't even touch me except by putting your dick inside me." Trying to get love from her was like trying to get love from a sex doll except a sex doll would have been cheaper and easier to maintain.
That is what m2m sex is, just fucking SEX!

Describes my situation to a T. I'm not sure if her lack of interest is what's driving my changing desires but the older I get, the more male centered my fantasies have become.

Describes my situation to a T. I'm not sure if her lack of interest is what's driving my changing desires but the older I get, the more male centered my fantasies have become.
Amen brother, Amen. I think if my wife was sucking my dick, I wouldn't be so hungry to do it myself.

Sounds like a silly question… but I’m curious to know if guys are attracted to men who have not really figured out if they are bi or gay, or to guys who are keeping all of these feelings inside? I know it’s a big question! Would love to hear your thoughts on this. And please no judgement.

Lex
Xo 😘
In my experience gay men are very interested in sex with bi curious or less experienced men, and introducing them to the joys of gay sex. I got seduced and had sex with several gay men when I was a young hitchiker. They were pivotal in turning me into a Bi man.

I have had on and off again MM desires since I became sexual.

I am not in a very long (many decades long ) marriage that has becom sexless. I love my wife and don’t want to do anything to hurt her. But I still need sex. Being with a woman would feel too much like cheating. I’ve had many chances. But what I have found is that there are lots of men, especially other married men who also just want sex. Hands and mouths are my only interests. And after I cum, I am ashamed and leave as quickly as possible. But a few weeks later I am looking for someone else to play with. Mostly cruising situations.

I have been mostly straight, bi curious for several years now. Mostly wanting to suck a guys cock while engaged in a threesome (mfm). I never really wanted to be alone with a guy. Until recently. Now, I desire to be forcefully fucked, I crave to have a cock in my mouth, and I’ve even thought about brutally sodomizing a guy once or twice.

Curious here to be with a man and I think I want that man to be a gay man. Seems that they are most comfortable with m4m sex and I think it would be hot to have a man 'teach' me how to lick a mans body.

In a simular situation as several of you above. I am in a sexless marriage and as I have gotten older, the more bi curious I have become. I've always been curious since my teens, but kept it hidden. I have not, to my knowledge met a gay man who would entertain having sex with me. If they have, I missed the clues. I find it interesting at how many guys are out there, like me who are wanting, and the subset who found the right guy(s) for sex. Maybe I am just too closeted or clueless.

That is what m2m sex is, just fucking SEX!

It can be but it doesn't have to be.

You are so right.

I have sex on my mind quite a bit. It wasn't until I met my partner of 20+ years that I think I realized that maybe part of my high sex drive was the fact that I always felt something missing, so I wanted it again and again. A single orgasm cannot replace decades of being loved and loving. I still think of sex a lot especially since I can't perform with my ED, but I wouldn't want anybody (if I could perform again) except with my guy.

It may sound boring to be stuck on one man, but it couldn't be more true for me.

It was hard to break a life time of bombardment of the messages that a man could not love a man as completely as a woman could, but when I was in the hospital in critical condition with West Nile for 5 weeks back in the fall of 2018. My guy more than proved that a man's love can be just as genuine and complete as anybody else's love. When I came out of sedation, my guy was crying over MY LIFE. I guess I could have kicked the bucket several times during that period. It was all news to me as I was out of it for the first 2 or 3 weeks of my ordeal.

He took temporary leave of absence from his job and was at my bedside except to go home to take care of our pets and livestock - and of course sleep. I couldn't have asked for a more caring, loving partner. M2M is only sex if you limit your heart and mind. Cock (or in my case a hot hairy ass) sex, pales in comparison to a man giving you his heart. Hell for me would be the loss of his love as no fire or brimstone could hurt as much as losing my guy -- my heavenly angel on earth. I don't EVER want to put him through something like that again.

In my experience gay men are very interested in sex with bi curious or less experienced men, and introducing them to the joys of gay sex. I got seduced and had sex with several gay men when I was a young hitchiker. They were pivotal in turning me into a Bi man.
And you have been so very grateful to them for that gift they gave you...

Definitely. I love letting a closeted guy use me, or giving a curious guy his first time

Back