Are closeted or bicurious men interesting to gay men?

So grateful that I try to share the gift of m/m sex with younger or inexperienced men whenever I can
As long as it is mutual, consensual, and the younger men are of legal age, your coaxing and encouragement can only be a wonderful thing, opening them up to the experience of just how beautiful it can be to suck another man's cock and feel him cum in their mouths. This can be a life-changing revelation.

When I was seeking to be a cocksucker for a hung black guy, some gay guys were intrigued by my lack of experience and liked the idea of teaching/training me. Many wanted more than a blow job so would lose interest, but certainly the idea of taking my "cherry" interested many if I had been willing.
I loved being coaxed into it and “trained” sort of speak. Similar experiences

As long as it is mutual, consensual, and the younger men are of legal age, your coaxing and encouragement can only be a wonderful thing, opening them up to the experience of just how beautiful it can be to suck another man's cock and feel him cum in their mouths. This can be a life-changing revelation.
This line made me sigh, I can't wait to experience that!

Hard to say, when I used to think I was straight I had enough gay guys trying to convert me.

Some of them are curious about dick girls since I became one. They can be aggressive and it's very flattering.

He put it to me as "you know how you feel when a woman gives you the warm and fuzzies and more, well that's how I get for masc men".
That's what I refer to as "that giddy feeling I get only in the company of other men...."

Sounds like a silly question… but I’m curious to know if guys are attracted to men who have not really figured out if they are bi or gay, or to guys who are keeping all of these feelings inside? I know it’s a big question! Would love to hear your thoughts on this. And please no judgement.

Lex
Xo 😘
Im thankful to those boys,'you know who you are' that drew me out of the closet and introduced me to the real world.

Bi 'Curious' men will always be 'curious' unless the are actively in the market for m/m sex and using all the available apps. For Bi men the quickest and easiest way to have M/M sex is with gay men. If you're single and Bi "curious' your options are much better. Married Bi... very limited unless you are checking out the gay hook-up sites. I can honestly say, I am very lucky to have met my buddy through a mutual friend.

Bi 'Curious' men will always be 'curious' unless the are actively in the market for m/m sex and using all the available apps. For Bi men the quickest and easiest way to have M/M sex is with gay men. If you're single and Bi "curious' your options are much better. Married Bi... very limited unless you are checking out the gay hook-up sites. I can honestly say, I am very lucky to have met my buddy through a mutual friend.
Is your buddy a gay man? I'm considering trying my first and agree, it seems it would be easier to do this with a gay man than a bi-curious one. Gay men usually have a place and from what I've been told they can be good for a beginner because they are comfortable with being with a man already.

I knew I was into guys and finally figured I am bi, I was at a young age with one guy who knew he way gay and I considered at that time I was also, we were friends and parted after a year. He went his way and I went mine, I married and have been with the same girl for over 40 years and he went on to a couple of different partners, I found this out after I reached out to him on social media after finding out of his fathers passing. We have messaged for a while and while I try to keep it cordial he at times brings up little things about the past and I honestly think if I fueled those memories he would easily have this bi guy again.

So not sure how that fits into your question but I kind of think if it were with the right persons then yes I believe they would!

A gay man on SilverDaddies was my first. He liked my photos and offered to blow me. We chatted for a long long time before I finally drove to his house. I assumed I would chicken out but I didn’t. We talked a bit at his place before he led me to his bed. We stripped and I saw a naked man with an erection standing in front of me. It was not as scary as I thought it might be. He started sucking me and edged me twice before I decided I didn’t like being passive. I had never said anything about sucking him so he was surprised when I flipped around and took his cock in my mouth. I was surprised too but mainly because it felt so natural in my mouth. It felt like it belonged there. I sucked him to completion. I would have given him my virginity if he wanted it but that was not his thing. A true bi man got that prize. I would really like to give myself to a gay couple to further my education.

Last edited:
Is your buddy a gay man? I'm considering trying my first and agree, it seems it would be easier to do this with a gay man than a bi-curious one. Gay men usually have a place and from what I've been told they can be good for a beginner because they are comfortable with being with a man already.
no he's a Bi Married gent... whom I meet through a mutual friend. As I mentioned I was very lucky to have meet him.

Back