ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

Another request from a young woman to involve "K9." At least she did not send the photo first, like the others did.

*shudder*

I have known two women who have made passing mention of this in conversation. In both cases, it was done casually, in a way that left the impression that this was almost unremarkable. Yikes.

Last edited:
Obviously a much more prevalent kink than I thought...

Once upon a time I asked a boastful submissive to "show me something I haven't seen before". The level of devotion to fulfill my request is...still in the top 3 I would say.

*shudder*

I have known two women who have made passing mention of this in conversation. In both cases, it was done casually, in a way that left the impression that this was almost unremarkable. Yikes.
Its like I have become a magnet for this sort of thing. Three more since Thursday. To the last one, I gave a reply as nasty as the suggestion. Makes me want to say "Take your pet to the park and throw a frisbee for him. He will enjoy it more." I am no prude and I am not a kink shamer. I have a personal list of kinks that would make "O" herself blush. But dammit, there is a line. "Species"

Someone sent a dick pic to my WORK email yesterday. It's a guy I was dating like 25 years ago, who reappeared in my life a few years ago in a totally platonic way, after he tracked me down through my work's website. We've only communicated once every year or two since then. Then I get a dick pic AT WORK. I am beyond annoyed.

Someone sent a dick pic to my WORK email yesterday. It's a guy I was dating like 25 years ago, who reappeared in my life a few years ago in a totally platonic way, after he tracked me down through my work's website. We've only communicated once every year or two since then. Then I get a dick pic AT WORK. I am beyond annoyed.

This right there, I do not understand. What sort of entitlement do they consider they have, especially sending to a work environment where it can be picked up by the IT people. This behaviour is beyond me.

[Here, there are laws that can see the person fined, or sent to prison, and it does not need KG to lay a complaint, the IT people only need to raise it with the authorities].

This right there, I do not understand. What sort of entitlement do they consider they have, especially sending to a work environment where it can be picked up by the IT people. This behaviour is beyond me.

[Here, there are laws that can see the person fined, or sent to prison, and it does not need KG to lay a complaint, the IT people only need to raise it with the authorities].

Luckily my institution is so enormous that it's unlikely IT would have time to screen for erroneous dick pics. I usually keep a pretty solid wall between my work life and private life, but as I said, this guy tracked me down through work, so initially contacted me on my work email ... and obviously thought he'd just up the ante a bit. It's not like we were even in 'sure, I'd love to see your penis' territory, which makes it doubly annoying.

Your use of the word "they" is a gross generalization

Your use of the word "they" is a gross generalization
I took 'they' to either refer to the specific person involved, or if plural, to mean 'people who send dick pics to people at work'. The first is specific; the second is an entirely appropriate generalisation.

Luckily my institution is so enormous that it's unlikely IT would have time to screen for erroneous dick pics. I usually keep a pretty solid wall between my work life and private life, but as I said, this guy tracked me down through work, so initially contacted me on my work email ... and obviously thought he'd just up the ante a bit. It's not like we were even in 'sure, I'd love to see your penis' territory, which makes it doubly annoying.
I have heard of stuff like this happening but wow, that is awful.

He did apologise a couple of days later. Apparently he was quite drunk.
When I read your first post about this, I wondered if this had been the case. His being drunk is an explanation but not an excuse.

I had a similar situation once at had to talk with IT because I was so nervous about it. They said it's fine, such things happen, and it's not a concern unless it happens repeatedly or if the sender is using the network to send outbound images, which wasn't the case for me as I was the recipient, just like you.

When I read your first post about this, I wondered if this had been the case. His being drunk is an explanation but not an excuse.

I had a similar situation once at had to talk with IT because I was so nervous about it. They said it's fine, such things happen, and it's not a concern unless it happens repeatedly or if the sender is using the network to send outbound images, which wasn't the case for me as I was the recipient, just like you.
Yeah - I did know if IT flagged it, I would be fine. But it's the principle really - who TF does that, no matter how drunk they are? It's good to hear your IT were understanding ... one assumes that wasn't the first time they'd had that happen.

Oh Words with Friends…why do so many men attempt to use this app as a dating site? And, let’s say you were playing against a woman who has quite a lead against you, is this what you would PM her as a line? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

“It obviously gonna be a tough battle, but I won't let a woman kick my a** on this one Lol 😆😂😂😂

I didn’t reply, just played another high scoring word against him, increasing my lead. So he sent another message just saying “Hi.”

Oh Words with Friends…why do so many men attempt to use this app as a dating site? And, let’s say you were playing against a woman who has quite a lead against you, is this what you would PM her as a line? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

“It obviously gonna be a tough battle, but I won't let a woman kick my a** on this one Lol 😆😂😂😂

I didn’t reply, just played another high scoring word against him, increasing my lead. So he sent another message just saying “Hi.”
I did not hooked up w someone after playing WWF for a long ass time 😂😂

In my defense it was someone I knew through friends

I did not hooked up w someone after playing WWF for a long ass time 😂😂

In my defense it was someone I knew through friends
That makes more sense :)

I’m only accepting stranger game requests from women from now on. I actually quit playing in the past because of the PMs from men, and I have accepted three game requests from men and all three started PMing me. I’ve played with several women, zero PMs. Now, after a few/several games, a message to say hello or it’s been fun, I can see that. But one of the guys sent me this after one word was played:

Hi

(10 minutes later) Hi

(5 minutes later) Thanks for playing wwf with me

(5 minutes later) Please talk to me

(5 minutes later) Hi

Part of me feels bad, like he is probably really lonely. But, he could be a scary catfisher or worse. And I’m literally just looking to play some scrabble for a few minutes here and there. Not looking to chat or get to know anyone. I’m good to just play with the AI and a few people I know. Accepting random requests from men no more.

It's the fastest way to prove they think with a different appendage? Not necessarily to demonstrate how well, but hey, he's doing his best.

It's like hitting on someone in a bowling alley, there's a 50% chance you already have a common interest. Except the odds of this is probably higher on an app. The success rate is another matter entirely 😂

Back