BDSM Fantasies

Re: Fantasies

Cire said:
I have a fantasy which involves a couple. I am their sex object and I am called upon to eat the lady's pussy and to suck the man's cock.

Sometimes, while I eat the lady's pussy, her husband fucks my ass.

Other times, he fucks my ass while my cock is in his wife's cunt.

I am powerless to prevent any of this happening a I am totally in their power

I find this fantasy quite sexy, Cire. It may seem odd that lesbians would have fantasies about watching gay men and/or being "forced" to have sex with the opposite sex (lesbian with a man), but it is a fairly common fantasy. According to Master and Johnson (not certain if it is these, but it is some sex researchers? :)), gays sometimes have het fantasies, and hets sometimes have gay fantasies. It's not at all unusual.

One of my fantasies is "forcing" my partner to accept anal sex from a gay man (twisted isn't it). I would never do such a thing, of course, but the fantasy is pretty hot to me.

AS FAR AS MY FANTASY GOES..

Hmm well fantasy is my middle name ..bein a Pisces and all..hehe
anyways it goes along with my "kink' of wanting to be "forced"
I want to be bound to the bed or whatever and blindfolded and my Master comes in the room but I'm not really sure it's Him and he "forces me to please Him orally(my specialty) and then just ravishes me and fucks me really rough..yeah yeah I know it may sound strange but it's MY fantasy..and I'm sticking to it..literally lol
Maybe He'd "finish me off orally" by using some of those wonderful "ice breakers on me too mmmm..My Master is the "King of tease" with those darn things!1 had me dripping with Desire..:heart: :rose: :devil:

Re: AS FAR AS MY FANTASY GOES..

Artful's dream said:
Hmm well fantasy is my middle name ..bein a Pisces and all..hehe
anyways it goes along with my "kink' of wanting to be "forced"
I want to be bound to the bed or whatever and blindfolded and my Master comes in the room but I'm not really sure it's Him and he "forces me to please Him orally(my specialty) and then just ravishes me and fucks me really rough..yeah yeah I know it may sound strange but it's MY fantasy..and I'm sticking to it..literally lol
Maybe He'd "finish me off orally" by using some of those wonderful "ice breakers on me too mmmm..My Master is the "King of tease" with those darn things!1 had me dripping with Desire..:heart: :rose: :devil:

Of course I read your posts M'Love. The real question is,...who bound you to the bed,...and blindfolded you? Who could resist ravaging your,.
..Oh so willing submissiveness? Just a thought!
:rose:

Re: another fantasy

Cire said:
Another fantasy involves my being restarined on some sort of apparatus in such a fashion that men or women can walk up to my face and force me to eat their pussy or suck their cock.

My ass is also exposed for anyone to step up behind me and slip their hard cocks into my ass.

When I was younger that was one of my most common masturbation fantasies. I am happy to say I've been lucky enough to have lived it out on a few occasions.

Authority Fantasy

One of my bottom fantasies...

I've always had a fantasy of either working for a powerful domineering woman (or maybe a principal/dean at a college) and I do something very bad. She calls me into her office in the middle of the day and in order to keep my job she makes me pull out my cock and jack off for her. Afterward, I'm required to crawl under her desk and tongue her pussy and clit, while she makes phone calls and dictates to her secretary. She uses different taps on my head or shoulders to tell me when to speed up and when to slow down and just tease her. After several hours, and many many orgasms, she lets me up. I think I'm free, but the next day, she calls me into her office again, and I'm required to give her a good hard fucking from behind. Afterward she just tells me to get my ass back to work. LOL... from then on out, she uses my "services" reguarly... in some fantasies, she even has her other lady friends with her.

PBW

THis fantasy and the next one I will post I have cut and pasted from posts I made in the General Board, in the "spurt it out" thread:

I want you to walk in the room, and as I see you, drop to my knees, my eyes downcast. I want you to pat my head, and instruct me to follow you, where you sit on the edge of the bed, your cock hanging loose through the fly of your pants, and without saying a word, I know what I must ask.

"Sir, may I suck your cock"....

And you say "yes, pet, you may", and I begin to lick and suck and stroke, and fondle..... and I feel you harden in my mouth, deep into my throat.. I taste that salty taste of precum, and I yearn for your cum to fill my mouth.... but you tell me "no... you are not allowed to finish me. Get on the bed, pet, and get on all fours, facing the wall"...

You don't waste a moment kneeling behind me, and without checking, you thrust into me... you expect me to be ready and wet for you, and I am, because I am a good little pet.... and you thrust, long and hard, into me.... and then you pull out and without missing a beat, you push yourself deep into my asshole..... I feel on fire! My whole back door is burning, yet I don't want you to stop..... you tell me "quietly, pet.. you're not allowed to make a sound", and I close my mouth and try to muffle my moans of pleasure.....

I eventually become utterly silent, but in a throng of orgasms, and you slap me on the ass, spanking me again and again, yet telling me that I'm being such a good girl.....

And then you pull out of me and cum all over my back and my ass, telling me that I've been a good little fucktoy... that I'm an incredible lay....

You lay beside me, yet tell me not to leave my kneeling position.... and you gently rub your cum into my skin, massaging my muscles with your lubricant...

When all of your cum has been massaged into my skin, you allow me to lay with you, you on your back, and my head resting on your chest...

"This is how it's meant to be, pet.", you say.

And I smile, because I know it's true.

another one of my re-printed fantasies

I want to wake up with you, in our massive bed, both of us entwined in sheets, and my whole body aching from the night before....

And I'll prop myself up on one elbow and look at you, sleeping silently beside me. My eyes will roam over your entire being, and I'll see that you're dreaming by the small moves your body makes. And I will gently run my fingers down your side, toward your cock, but never touching it...

I don't have your permission yet.

Gently, you stir in your sleep, and as your eyes crack open, I grin at you and whisper,

"Sir, may I suck your cock this morning?"

You smile at me and caress my face gently, and tell me,

"of course, babydoll".

And so I shift so that I am lower, and my face is parallel with that wonderful cock of yours, and gently, I lick you and suck you until you are hard, but then I slow down my tongue... so that I may enjoy your cock in my mouth longer. You grab my hair and you tell me that I please you, and that you enjoy my mouth, but that you've not commanded me to slow down. I must return to my former pace, and that I will be spanked for my assumption, when you have cum.

I quicken my pace, and the passion with which I suck you, and my hand pumps your cock, and my other hand caresses your balls, and finally, you grab my hair and gasp,

"swallow my cum, fucktoy"... and I do so... orgasming as I hear the words come from your mouth, and feeling your cum shoot to the back of my throat... when I have licked and sucked you dry, you gesture for me to cuddle you, and I crawl up your body and lay beside you, my head on your chest... you stroke my hair gently, and tell me that I've done well, and we lay like that for a while.

But then you sit up, on the edge of the bed, and you order me across your knee. I whimper a little, and crawl across your knees, and you begin to spank me, telling me that I should never assume, and that it is YOU who decides how I will pleasure you.

"Whose are you?" you growl at me between spankings...

"Yours!" I gasp.

"Who were you made for?" you continue.

"You!" I cry, coming close to an orgasm, but holding off, because you've not given me permission...

You feel me shaking, approaching a climax, and you whisper that I'm a good girl for not cumming yet.... and then you whisper gruffly in my ear:

"cum for me slut... NOW!"

And I explode the fury of a shaking, moaning, pussy-clenching orgasm... tears run down my face, I am in so much pleasure... and then I collapse over your knees, passed out.

I wake up later in the day to find that you've left me, but you left a note beside my pillow, reading:

"good girl. You've pleased me, Pet. I expect such a performance when I return."

Controlling the O

<Be forewarned.. it's graphic> Just a little fantasy I had today while daydreaming:

I wake up, as if from a dream. I'm in some kind of office, but it's got two couches. I'm sitting on one, naked. She's seated next to me on my right, her arm stretched behind me, leaning on the back of the couch, her body turned toward me. She's dress in professional business attire. She's very calm, seemingly not even noticing my nudity. I look down and notice my erection.

She touches my right hand and says "It's ok... go ahead".

As if I read her mind, my hand goes to my thickened cock and begins to move up and down the soft skin. Soon I am giving it full smooth strokes. She again touches my wrist with two fingers, "Not so fast just yet, my dear'.

We chat casually, about everything and nothing. Me stroking, her right next to me, almost leaning into me, observing quietly, saying just enough to keep me chatting with her.

Soon she reaches behind her and presents a bottle of lubricate to me. I stop and apply lube to my now fully erect throbbing cock. The precum has just started to pool at the opening on my cockhead. I think have enough, but she again gentle touches my wrist and says "More". I apply a heavy coat of lube to my entire cock.

"Continue" she says as she takes the lubricate bottle back from me. My fingers make squishing noises as my hand now glides effortlessly up and down my veiny prick. My eyes flutter and I moan softly.

Her long finger nails graze my chest, "Feels good doesn't it?".

"Gawd yes", I pant between breaths.

"You were saying about your classes in college..." she says,... expecting me to continue our earlier conversation. I try... breathless... my story wandering all over... almost incoherent. She follows closely.

Again, her fingers on my wrist, "just a tad slower for a bit please... that's it.. very good". Everytime she touches me, it feels like a gallon of blood pours into my cock and makes it swell even more. I swear my cock feels like a crowbar in my hand, it's thicker and harder than I've ever felt it. She hasn't even shown any sign of arousal.. it's almost clinical for her.

She changes the subject again, and I try to follow it. I'm almost to the gasping point now.... my chest begins to heav a bit.. the muscles in my arm begin to burn softly. It finally enters my mind that I'm going to cum soon.. I wonder if I should just let it go or what? Is it rude to just spurt cum all over in front of a woman like this?

As I pause in my explanation of what I've been reading in history class, she can tell I'm feeling those pre-orgasm tremors. "not just yet, hun" she says as she runs her nails down my chest onto my tummy... "I'll let you know when you can"

I almost groan in frustration. My hand slows it's stroking. Her hand darts to my wrist in an instant "No, no, dear... same pace.. in fact, I think it's time we upped the pace a bit". I go faster... and faster still.. my hand becoming a blur on my raging cock... the wet lube making lurid sounds... no embarrassment at all as I jack my cock furiously meer inches from this classy business woman. She nonchalantly tells me that's a good pace..."good work.. keeep it goiong.. that's it dear. Oh you are doing so very well"

I'm panting desperately now... all pretense of chatting is gone... I'm just deperate to cum... I can't imagine cumming before being allowed to.. but I'm scared I can't hold it.. it's soo intense.. it just keeps building... my legs are shaking uncontrollably... my arms burn and my chest is pushed out... I'm sucking in air like I'm running a marathon.

I take a bit of inititive "Please..."

"Oh it's getting close, but not quite yet huney... you can do it... I know you can"... again her hand is on me... encouraging me.

My ass is clenched like a steel trap and the muscles in my thighs are rippling with effort as I go into near spasms with the need to cum. She shifts a bit closer to me now.. her arm resting around my shoulders, her other hand coming to rest on my thigh... her hand feeling like pure heaven on me. So soft and deliicate.

"Now, I'm going to say somethings to you... and when I say when... you'll have no more than 30 seconds to start cumming... do you understand." Her voice is so soft and calm, I can barely stand it. It feels like she is speaking extra slow on purpose.

"YEesss... " I gasped.. my face was a mask of concentration.. trying not to cum.

I want you to imagine cumming sooo hard just for me... with that big hard fat cock up deep inside my tiny wet hot cunt..."

That did it for me.. I groaned.. unable to control the intense shiver that just ran from my head to my toes.... it was coming... and coming NOW.

"Yes baby.. I see it.. let it go now.. cum for me... yes.. jack that fat fucking cock ... jack it!!!! jack it fucker... fucking cum all over me you little slut... fuck me with that fat hard cock...

My cum doesn't come out right away... but I'm orgasming... it's sooo intense.. my breath is frozen in my lungs and my eyes cross.. I can't focus on anything as a tidal wave just rushes from one end of my body back to the other and then back again...

Finally my cock seems to wakeup.. and long thick spurts of cum jet out ... in every different direction... I'm not even stroking at this point.. just gripping and squeezing... quivering as the cum bursts out of me like a cannon.. all over my stomach, chest, legs, balls, cock, arms... and her.

I finally open my eyes as my cock stops twitching. She's watching my face intently. "Good?"

"YOu don't know the half of it".

"Good". She runs her nails thru a lock of my hair, brushing it off my forehead. Her small hand pulls my head toward her.. and I just sag into her.. my head coming to rest on her soft breast...

and then I'm back to sleep again....

PBW

Re: Controlling the O

P. B. Walker said:
<Be forewarned.. it's graphic> Just a little fantasy I had today while daydreaming....PBW

oh wow! ninight! i'm off to wake up my honey now *g* thanks for sharing that fantasy!

The fantasy I've been using a lot recently goes something like this...

Drifting out of an erotic dream, I wake up next to Master and feel his body wrapped protectively around mine. His breathing is deep, he is still blissfully asleep while I long for him to wake up and play with me. I snuggle in closer and arch my ass against his cock, hoping to gently arouse him out of slumber. Master wakes up to my not so subtle gyrations and gives me a sharp slap on the ass.

"Did you just wake me? Because you're a wanton slut who can't control herself...?"

His demeanor shifts from sleepy irritation to stearn displeasure. He orders me up onto my knees and kneels behind me, suddenly forcing my head down and giving my ass a few more quick spanks. I arch my back and accept the discipline. I must show more control next time. But my pussy is wet. And getting wetter with each spank. With no warning, Master takes me from behind, thrusting deep and hard. I gasp in surprise and moan as my pleasure builds. I want more. More pressure, more stimulation, more of his hard, demanding cock.

He comes with a satisfied groan, leaving me breathless, craving more. I know I won't be given any satisfaction for a long time, if at all. That only makes me hotter because I need it so desperately now. When Master catches His breath, he reaches into the nightstand for something. I hear him rummaging around and wonder what's coming next. The suspense makes my cheeks quiver a little. A paddle? A flog? But it's a butterfly vibrator. He secures it with the straps between my legs and turns it on to a high setting. He always keeps me guessing. I would've expected the smart spanking I deserved. He lay back down and closed his eyes.

"I'm going back to sleep now and give you some time to think about your dripping wet pussy and how, if you hadn't woken me up, it might have been satisfied by now."

I supressed a moan as my clit tightened and burned even more at his words. Then the vibrator stopped. He had it on a timer. (Hey, it's my fantasy. I can have a vibrator with a timer if I want.) He chuckled as I gave a desperate little moan. "Have fun, kitten". For the next I-don't-know-how-long-he-slept-but-it-seemed-like-forever, the vibrator buzzed away happily a few minutes at a time, tormenting me, making my hips thrust wildly in the air, seeking release that never came, and then turned off, leaving me hungry and even more tortured. It kept me on the edge, never on long quite long enough before it went silent, all the while, Master sleeping peacefully next to me.

Master finally woke and said he hoped I'd rested as well as he had. I burned with longing and need and couldn't control the motions of my hips. I was so hot and juice was dripping down my thigh. I didn't know how much more I could take. He sat up and pulled me over his lap. Gently, he rubbed my ass, admiring the firm cheeks and how rosy they would be when he was done. He took the vibrator off and began to spank. Gently at first, working up to an intensity that burned and made me jump under his hand as he delivered slap after stinging slap.

Finally he stopped and spread my thighs wide. My ass tingled but not as much as my clit. He ran his fingers gently around the outer lips, circling near my clit but not quite touching. With all my willpower, I held myself still instead of rubbing hard against his touch like I wanted to.

"Did you want to come now, kitten?"

Wow. Good fantasy, Red Menace. I think you are going to fit in just fine around here.;)

There's more... if anyone is interested...

Something involving nipple clamps, rope and a wooden pony...

Hmmm.... maybe I will. I wouldn't want to give everything away all at once. ;)

CarolineOh said:
Wow. Good fantasy, Red Menace. I think you are going to fit in just fine around here.;)

Love that new AV Caroline. :)

PBW "such a spankable ass"

Back