Bernie Sanders backs Biden bid

the enemy of moderate good, and actually portrayed Hillary as being equally bad or worse than the corrupt orange traitor.
Imagine that — the darling of the Pentagon who never saw a war plan she didn’t like! The beloved brat of the banking, finance and investment class! The universal symbol of corrupt Washington Insiderism! Who could have imagined that it would end as it did!

The timeworn and fraudulent myth that the Democratic Party is a ‘lesser evil’ party beside the Republican Party stands rejected without qualification.

The Democratic Party is an equally reactionary party distinguished from the Republican Party it mirrors by accidentals such as tactics and means rather than any substantive principle.

With its roots in the pre-civil war, slave owning era, the Democratic Party is very understandably the implacable opponent of the working class. Ever the Achilles heel of the US labor movement, the Democratic Party is finally and irrevocably being rejected by the proletariat, which is the 90%.

To democrats — there is nothing more to be said or done. You are released!

Go and seek your own destiny.

Last edited:
A tv game show host with absolutely no political experience beat her for the highest office in the land. Outsmarted by a blithering moron. That's her well deserved legacy. A loser who can't take responsibility for the biggest fuck up in modern political history.
I tried. I really tried. But I lost. I laughed my head off at this. And why on earth would people who did that actually expect to find any respect or political support again!

If they wished truly to identify the source of their unholy consternation and outrage at Hillary’s terribillis clade, the blaspheming whore masters that pimped her out on an undeserving nation should look in the mirror.

We are no longer accepting responsibility for the class-driven disasters of Democratic Party strategist crack-heads.

Last edited:
Back