Bisexual or bicurious women.

Good morning ladies,
May all your day dreams come true, you know the one to which I speak, that woman you meant on lit, (my favorite). Or the cute barista who smiles at you and remembers your name, the attractive woman in your office, you know, the office crush. The cute fifth grade teacher you want your son to have next year, the principal at the elementary school. The beach babes you watched while on vacation last summer. Could be the woman on the bus/train every morning, or the receptionist as you arrive to your building everyday. The soccer mom who you sit next to and cheer with every game. The neighbor down the street, the girl in the bikini you watch from afar as she swims in her backyard pool. The woman you watched last night while in the restaurant, she was almost as cute as the waitress who waited on you and touch your hand in a uniquely different way while collecting the check, was she relaying a hidden message, did she want your name? Your number? After all she did sign your check with her name and a heart. All the women you have lusted after, it is hump day after all… enjoy.

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Thursday! We survived Hump Day and are one step closer to the weekend. How is everyone doing this fine day?

Good morning Willow,
And a happy Thursday to you also.
Good morning ladies,
I hope you all had wonderful dreams of lustful sex with a beautiful woman, and today you will find the woman of those dreams, and she will please you beyond your wildest imagination.

Good morning Willow,
And a happy Thursday to you also.
Good morning ladies,
I hope you all had wonderful dreams of lustful sex with a beautiful woman, and today you will find the woman of those dreams, and she will please you beyond your wildest imagination.

I didn't have that particular dream last night, but I'm hopeful for tonight. And if she happened to stepped out of my dream and into reality, who am I to complain?

Good morning Willow,
It is Friday, and the weekend is looming only a few hours away🙂

Also a very good morning to the rest of the bisexual ladies of lit, and especially this thread,
As the year flys by, the Fridays come and go, our thoughts have turned to spring, our desires turned to the women we know, or the women we wish we knew, and the women that will become part of our lives.
Enjoy your thoughts, both physically and mentally, and have a great day.
GOOD MORNING… ITS FRIDAY ONCE AGAIN💐

It’s just past midnight here (so technically Saturday morning) and the forecast is for rain all day so I might just have to stay in bed! Maybe one day I’ll have a lady friend who could join me and we could snuggle and have some fun together.

Wine, hunkering (re: cuddles), and kitties, that actually sounds like an awesome weekend! Care for some company? 😊

yay, for Friday ... but omg the weather here is so yukky ! two solid days of heavy rain to absolutely fuck my weekend (not in a good way!). I guess I need to stock up on red wine and chips and hunker down with my kitties .. <shrug>
Still sounds like a good rainy weekend :)

Good morning Ladies,
I assume you all had wonderful weekends, and those memories or fantasies will get you through the fact that today is Monday and five days till next weekend.
Enjoy yourselves💐

Good morning Ladies,
I assume you all had wonderful weekends, and those memories or fantasies will get you through the fact that today is Monday and five days till next weekend.
Enjoy yourselves💐
We had a very good weekend, hope you did, too! 😊

And happy Monday everybody. 😊❤️

Good morning Ladies,
Enjoy yourselves💐

We had a very good weekend, hope you did, too! 😊

And happy Monday everybody. 😊❤️

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies (wherever in the world you are :))

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday. Starting the week, and the month, fresh!

It’s been very sunny and warm here, we’re crawling out of our hibernation and can finally enjoy some sun. So nice to start seeing shorts and sundresses! I wore a dress to the office today, first time for the season. 😊😊

It’s been very sunny and warm here, we’re crawling out of our hibernation and can finally enjoy some sun. So nice to start seeing shorts and sundresses! I wore a dress to the office today, first time for the season. 😊😊
Was able to enjoy some sun this weekend as well. Need to get some tan on my winter white pasty skin.

We did a little hiking, too. The trails are still a little mushy but passable. And the mosquitoes have come out in full force yet. 😊

Back