Car Sex

reblogme-17912-1Wwsqd52im.gif
I'm not big on blowjobs, but receiving road-head is... just fantastic.

Car sex is on my bucket list, but wife doesn't want to. Basically told me she's done it before and it's awkward and not comfortable. Well cool, but I'd still like to try it for myself. Did say maybe she'd give me a BJ in the car sometime, so at least there's that I guess?
Were you never a teenager?

Yes. Me, please. I'm in. But in someone else's car...

Detail Guy: Uh, ma'am, if you could just tell me what that stain is, we could...
Me: I said DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!

You think I'm kidding? One time I masturbated on a road trip, it was on black upholstery. Up until we sold it, my ex would look at the ghost of a stain and get a little bit hard. (I think he didn't even try to get it out... the dirty fucker.)
During my college days I had sex with my GF on the backseat of her car and saw a massive stain that hadn't been there before. I asked. She confessed And I got even more turned on.

During my college days I had sex with my GF on the backseat of her car and saw a massive stain that hadn't been there before. I asked. She confessed And I got even more turned on.
I love to see her foot prints on the windows....big turn on...

You wanted him to do more but he wouldn’t?
Oh god yes. I kept trying to push his hand into my shorts but he’d shake me off. I offered to blow him, too (not that I knew what that meant), and we got into a fight about it. It was a long distance relationship that lasted four years (we saw each other twice a year)… I’ve always been cerebral about relationships for the emotional part. I’m getting tired of fucking myself, though.

Ha, no I’m not. ;)

Oh god yes. I kept trying to push his hand into my shorts but he’d shake me off. I offered to blow him, too (not that I knew what that meant), and we got into a fight about it. It was a long distance relationship that lasted four years (we saw each other twice a year)… I’ve always been cerebral about relationships for the emotional part. I’m getting tired of fucking myself, though.

Ha, no I’m not. ;)
I wish I had a girl like that in high school

Back