Car Sex

Oh god yes. I kept trying to push his hand into my shorts but he’d shake me off. I offered to blow him, too (not that I knew what that meant), and we got into a fight about it. It was a long distance relationship that lasted four years (we saw each other twice a year)… I’ve always been cerebral about relationships for the emotional part. I’m getting tired of fucking myself, though.

Ha, no I’m
Guess it was fun at first?

Home boy sang about it.

Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy
Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy
Workin' on mysteries without any clues

The front seat of a new Beetle, if she's small and flexible and turned on...

Last edited:
Nice thread.....can’t count how many times I had car sex when I was younger, front seat, back seat, bed of a pickup, tailgate of a pickup, hood of a car, etc., etc. Could be in a bar parking lot, secluded parking spot, deserted country road and even one case on the shoulder of a pretty busy highway😱. Good memories.

It had been years, but ironically the wife and I did the deed in my truck this summer on the way to the lake on a dirt road just a couple miles from our lake house. The road is thinly traveled and no one happened by, but we pulled to a spot kind of shielded by some cedar trees just in case. Might have to make this a seasonal deal!

Car sex isn’t the easiest since I’m 6’4” and my wife is 5’10”. But it has been done. One thing I can tell you is my wife gets dressed way faster than I do. “No officer I have no clue why he naked”
I'm 6'5", and not having had car sex I've wondered how difficult it would be for me. Back when we had a minivan with stowable rear seats, I figured that would my best bet, haha. I'm sure having a more diminutive partner would help.

Car sex can be tough logistically nowadays! (I’m 55). I own a 1970 Torino station wagon and my wife and I have had sex in it several times, front seat (very tough for us), in the bench seat (a bit easier) and in the way, way back (better yet).

I’ve also put her on the hood and fucked her from the side of the car - pretty hot.

And of course sex in the back of a pickup is always fun!

Back in the day, when we first met, we were coming home from the races at Waterford Speedbowl in CT. I was driving my pickup, and I finger fucked her while driving down the Merritt Parkway, one hand on the wheel, one, fingering her. This is a two lane twisty highway and was a thrill in more ways than one.

(Almost) every time we go thru CT on the Merritt she will, take my dick out and give me road head or play with me or I will finger bang her. A nice “tradition.”

I used to fuck girls in my Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloce sports car with the bucket seats pushed all the way back, gear shift pushed forward, both doors open and the girls on their backs across the seats. I have had my cock sucked in that car and others many, many times and I've sucked cock in cars myself even more times than that!

Last edited:
reblogme--NmaxHq3EsT.gif

While a mini van does not, in and of itself, conjure images of passionate fucking —
There is much to be said for them: reclining seats, removable seats, tinted windows...
We had a Windstar, piece of junk, and surprisingly it wasn't very good for extracurricular activities but when we could escape the rugrats it did in a pinch.

Back