Chain Story Sign Up!

"It Happened One Morning"

would anyone be willing to write a sequel to this chain? It just popped into my head earlier, and idea that we could choose a previously written chapter (not necessarily our own) and write what happens when Adam wakes up the next day. We'd have to use the same genre that the first chapter had been in. I think it'd be cool!

Chicklet

Sorry, Chicklet, but after doing an alien chapter of Adam's adventures in the night, I'll drop him like a bad habit. I'm getting tired of him. ;)

Svenskaflicka said:
Sorry, Chicklet, but after doing an alien chapter of Adam's adventures in the night, I'll drop him like a bad habit. I'm getting tired of him. ;)

:eek:

don't let him hear you say that!

Re: "It Happened One Morning"

Chicklet said:
would anyone be willing to write a sequel to this chain? It just popped into my head earlier, and idea that we could choose a previously written chapter (not necessarily our own) and write what happens when Adam wakes up the next day. We'd have to use the same genre that the first chapter had been in. I think it'd be cool!

Chicklet

That idea has good possibilities ...

ohhhhh the fun M'Lady could have with our hapless 'hero'

deliciously_naughty said:
Chicklet, does my chapter for this count toward a chain story credit in survivor 03?

Yuppers! And if you participate in Tiggs' Chain, that'll be another point.

Chicklet

Chicklet said:
Yuppers! And if you participate in Tiggs' Chain, that'll be another point.

Chicklet

hehehehe

yay!

so when I submit it, it goes into the chain story category, right and not celebs?

if the chain story tiggs is writing is going to be posted in Celebrities, then your point would go to Celebrities. If she's going to make it a true Chain Story and put it in the Chain Story category, that's where your point will go.

You can't write a story, submit it to Erotic Couplings, and then get a point for Anal. :p

Chicklet

Chicklet said:
if the chain story tiggs is writing is going to be posted in Celebrities, then your point would go to Celebrities. If she's going to make it a true Chain Story and put it in the Chain Story category, that's where your point will go.

You can't write a story, submit it to Erotic Couplings, and then get a point for Anal. :p

Chicklet

My sincerest apologies for being late on my story chapter, Chicklet (It's Incest by the way). I promise to have it finished in a few days.:rose:

thanks alicia = ) no rush. let me know when it's submitted = )

Chicklet

Thanks lovely babe! Gawd, but you're cute in those glasses!:kiss:

(I'm Only Happy When It Rains is my absolute favorite Garbage song!):D

Master_Vassago said:
OK My chapter has been submitted sorry it took a bit longer than expected.

well, excellent = )

didn't think you'd be submitting for another 10 days! finally someone is AHEAD of the game!

YES!

Chicklet

Chicklet?

Can I have one more week? I know the story is due on this friday, but this is my first full week at work and I'm trying to pull together some sample lesson plans for my job interviews for next year. Next week is break...can I hand it in by the 21rst?

Thanks!

A Question

Can one of you experts please tell me?

On the Lit Index page there are two categories, one under Erotic Stories labelled Chain Stories and the other under Special Sections labelled Author Chain Stories. What is the difference???

Re: A Question

Un-registered said:
Can one of you experts please tell me?

On the Lit Index page there are two categories, one under Erotic Stories labelled Chain Stories and the other under Special Sections labelled Author Chain Stories. What is the difference???

Hey there,

The difference that I see is that not all of the chain stories are listed under "author's" - the two that are there are also in the other section. It appears to be an early attempt to keep them closer together, but it looks as though Laurel abandoned it.

Chicklet

Re: Re: A Question

Chicklet said:
Hey there,

The difference that I see is that not all of the chain stories are listed under "author's" - the two that are there are also in the other section. It appears to be an early attempt to keep them closer together, but it looks as though Laurel abandoned it.

Chicklet
Thank you.

Whoops...my story got rejected because when I pasted the story, I missed the last half of the of the last sentence! I fixed the error and resubmitted. Sorry :( I must've been half asleep when I did the preview before hitting submit

Umm... I seem to be getting sloppy with deadlines here... Wasn't I supposed to submit the Sci-Fi&Fantasy chapter about 2 weeks ago? Or was it in March? Am I officially kicked out of the Chain and destined to drag the Stonecutters' Rock of Shame, or could I get a new deadline for the alien chapter?:eek:

Back