Non-Erotic
NonHuman
Novels and Novellas
Reviews & Essays
Text With Audio
Toys
Transsexuals & Crossdressers

Svenskaflicka said:
but I'd say we leave it up to Chicklet to decide if we should let all authors run free and choose their categories now already.

sorry, I've been out of town for my grandfather's funeral.

Deliciously Naughty, you can do whatever kind of story you want, whether it's been done already or not - the goal was to get each category filled, but you don't have to choose from that list...if you want to do a celeb, you go right ahead - if you'd rather do a first time, then go for it. seriously, whichever.

PM me or post here and I'll put your date up.

Chicklet

Chicklet - is this to continue into the New Year ... if so - will it count towards next year's survivor competition?

*waving hand in air*

Question! Question!

I have counted ch.5 as -02's Survivor's Chain Story. That means that I can't use it again for -03, right?

Svenska,

it's the date that matters- if the story is submitted and posted BEFORE january 1st 2002 then it's the '02 survivor - if it's after that date, then it's '03 - if you do a second chapter then that would be part of the new contest, but nothing submitted in 2002 will count.

chicklet

Excellent job, T! I love the way you wove Therese through it as a constant irritant who couldn't be irritating. LOL!

I have a question, Chicklet. Are we supposed to acknowledge things that have happened before or may we write as if it was the only chapter?

Alicia,

Write taking off from the party. Nothing that happens in any of the other stories is necessary for your chapter; and in fact you can even break the first rule and go to the party differently if you'd like.

Have fun!

Chicklet

reminder...

just a reminder to everyone; this story is still going on! please let me know if you're going to drop out so I can take your name off the list.

Chicklet

So ... what is left?
Or - are we starting over so that the categories already filled may be done again?

Either way, I think I am still in. (THat's barring accidents or anything major happening).

Hey guys :)

I'm moving in three weeks, so I'm going to have to ask that my deadline get bumped a month. I may not have internet right away at my new place, and I don't want to miss the deadline b/c of lack of net.

thanks

I don't know if I've said it before, but I want the Sci-fi & Fantasy for my next chapter. Adam's gonna get abducted by aliens..!

New Schedule

Okay,

Svenska, when do you want to write this new chapter? I'm good for one in february.

Do you think we should put it on hold until Spring Break?

Chicklet

deliciously_naughty said:
Hey guys :)

I'm moving in three weeks, so I'm going to have to ask that my deadline get bumped a month. I may not have internet right away at my new place, and I don't want to miss the deadline b/c of lack of net.

thanks

Edit and delete...I'll be fine for the 2/14 deadline

Back