Challenge: Poet auteur

Lol. I feel like one of those chickens that has been baked with a beer can up the tush at the moment...
Well, it's almost Easter and if you were on my table, sun-baked, and with an apple in your mouth, I wouldn't be opposed to eating you. :devil:

You should still be in it Angeline I bet you've got something really good up your sleeve, if it's the challenge aspect that's worrying you. just pretend you are writing for friends which after all is true. So please say you will .... after reading everyones ecouraging remarks I find it unfair of me to step into your shoes, I'm sure there will be something in the future that will fulfill my love of a challenge
Oh I didn't throw a fit or winge just because I was left of the list there was more to it than that as I've explained to the only person who needs to know , but I won't go into that I've disrupted enough

Mmmm ... (Homer Simpson tone)
matzoh balls.

And you should join in, UYS! Don't say no!

Personally at this point I think UYS and I should collaborate, just to confuse people.

But yeah you know me...I act like an idiot and then I write anyway. But not tonight! (In fact I will probably begin after Lauren comes on Yahoo chat and harrasses me, which I expect any time lol.)

Update: 4 submissions

I have not started.

Lie.

I have one line. I typed it in the middle of the article I am writing on College Savings plans. Confused the hell out of me when I was proof-reading.

It is not even a good line.

I promise to try to get it to you by Wed night.

I'm not doing much better 1 line and a title so far.
I know I didn't drop one in a computer program since the compiler would choke on it!

Any more now? Did you set a deadline for this or can we just keep dding poems?
I didn't set a deadline, Tess. The only poets left to submit (top of head) are the old girls: Swirly Girl, Evil Eve, Angry Ang and Little Lauren. Want to help me kick start them in their real or proverbial nuts? :devil:

I didn't set a deadline, Tess. The only poets left to submit (top of head) are the old girls: Swirly Girl, Evil Eve, Angry Ang and Little Lauren. Want to help me kick start them in their real or proverbial nuts? :devil:

laughing - my god you've got a vicious side to you Charley! :D A knee to the proverbial cojones perhaps? So much more elegant, don'tcha think? Ange is preoccupied with The Move, I think - what the others have as an excuse I'd be interested to know.

laughing - my god you've got a vicious side to you Charley! :D A knee to the proverbial cojones perhaps? So much more elegant, don'tcha think? Ange is preoccupied with The Move, I think - what the others have as an excuse I'd be interested to know.

i'd be really interested to read what the others have created. such a fascinating place ... at least in my imagination it is. i don't want to visit it in real life, i don't think, as it would probably feel an anti climax compared to how i visualise it.

Why is she calling me angry? Oh god, I don't want a rep as angry. I'm more silly than anything else.

But thank you for pointing out that I have a LEGITIMATE excuse, unlike those other slackers, Lol. Feel free to harass me in about six weeks. I won't have any good excuses then. :D

You are so much more elegant, my love. I am eager to see what happens. Ang has an excuse and I know Lauren is tied up making babies. :devil: That's all I know.

Back