Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to know that the clit is more than the witty bitty visible part (if you compare an average clitoris (the full one) to an average penis you'll find the clitoris is even bigger) and somewhat i think we did have that conversation before :ROFLMAO: 😇

400_F_226486944_AKxHiwh9BL8LDemx0ZvFtgHmzCvm0IC1.jpg
Nice drawering still need a real pic 😉😉 for educational purposes

Though I don’t think this thread is an accurate spread representation of society … we’re the more enlightened, more kinky, more aware group…

It’s the REST of them… you guys are the “not all men” category
I agree
I have not seen the stats but I have heard from a lot of bragging men who were all about getting off and not caring one way or the other about their partner.
I couldn't save the image but 67% of heterosexual women report usually not having an orgasm during sex with a partner/man. We are the group that has the least orgasms. Bi women are the 2nd group.

https://images.***********yf8nhgK5j7tjjXQC9

I agree

I couldn't save the image but 67% of heterosexual women report usually not having an orgasm during sex with a partner/man. We are the group that has the least orgasms. Bi women are the 2nd group.

https://images.***********yf8nhgK5j7tjjXQC9
What sucks about being bi … is that every guy just wants a 3some and lesbians won’t date bi women

I always wondered that … how do people who normally wear glasses have sex? Like… how do you find the clit?
OMG ARE ALL MEN NEEDING GLASSES???

It can’t seriously be that difficult… I find my own without even looking! 😂

actually, I think a lot of foreplay with the clit helps get the women up to the man's level of arousal.
I’d say it’s pretty necessary… a lot of women can’t cum from penetration alone… no clit action, no cumming

I guess I never thought about that. You mean men don't want a one on one? And it seems odd to me that lesbians would not date bi women. That sucks. And not in a good way
I mean … yeah guys still want one on one… but I have not been with a single guy or even been on a date with a guy who … upon finding out I’m bi… asks if I’ve had a 3some and mention how they either haven’t had one and want to try or have had one and want another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back