Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Justadesperatewifeandmom great to see you back, you were missed!! And you’re in the right place, but be warned the thread title does change every once in awhile now. Other than that, it’s the same chaos with sometimes twenty pages an hour, sometimes none, and all the pervy topics we can dream up! 😁
excellent. now that I have found my favorite place for witty banter, I just need to catch up on all the indecent exposure.

Hey @Justadesperatewifeandmom great to see you back, you were missed!! And you’re in the right place, but be warned the thread title does change every once in awhile now. Other than that, it’s the same chaos with sometimes twenty pages an hour, sometimes none, and all the pervy topics we can dream up! 😁
And I apparently repeated everything Cheeky just said. That's what happens when you don't read back a few pages before posting in the AM!

I think anyone can be offended about anything. You never really know because what’s offensive to one isn’t to another. I think it’s more about the intent. I don’t think the majority of people go around deliberately trying to offend people.

The ‘just saying’ could be seen as passive aggressive. That’s offensive to some people.

It’s all open to interpretation but I really don’t think the majority of people set out to upset others x

Just my two pennies worth and I shall shut up now 😂😂
Agreed. But to dismiss the feelings of others as being snowflakes isn't cool either. If I've caused offence, I apologize. It wasn't my intent. At least. It isn't what I set out to do. There is No need to shut up. Your voice is one of reason, coming from a place of love. I appreciate it. Truely.

I think anyone can be offended about anything. You never really know because what’s offensive to one isn’t to another. I think it’s more about the intent. I don’t think the majority of people go around deliberately trying to offend people.

The ‘just saying’ could be seen as passive aggressive. That’s offensive to some people.

It’s all open to interpretation but I really don’t think the majority of people set out to upset others x

Just my two pennies worth and I shall shut up now 😂😂
Good morning friend! I missed hearing your "happy Friday!" yesterday!

Welcome back @Justadesperatewifeandmom!!! You were missed!

You may be whatever you like 🥰
Angelwithasnowflakeshotgun
Snowflake pellets!
It was "only" about ten feet tall. Mostly it was the shoveling to get through and under the roots. It was a pain in the ass, but it beat paying some professional landscaper 1000+ bucks to do it.
Only? That's literally twice my height o.o

Is the tree okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back