Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mx7y36972G1rt5f2yo1_500.gif
I am stuck on how to do this with a garter and fishnets. thinking cut the crotch out of regular panty hose. cutting most of the legs off, gluing the ends. I need to play.

"to go jump in the lake"?
Actually in my head it became "yeah the drama part of the family (ie my mom) can suck my ass" which was a common way to express an insulting distain. However you would have thought I'd be broken on that habit as once I moved, I found I had a problem. Dude would piss me. me, "you can suck my ass" him, confused look "cool" or "ok" . sigh, yeah, but I never fully broke the habit though. lol

Oh I'm sorry to hear. I'm trying to switch to Adderall. My therapist says a lot of her patients have a lot of complaints about it. But that's the only thing I've been able to get my hands on so far 😂
I've been taking Adderall for a long time. Pros and cons, overall good.

But I'm trying to switching to Vyvanse with Adderall supplement. We will see how that goes.

I love Wellbutrin 🤣 It doesn’t do a whole lot for my ADHD, but it helps my depression a little and gives me the ability to have multiple orgasms 😁
I know it works really well for some people. I was taking it for depression, and it was good for a while, but towards the end, I'm positive it was making me much worse.

I've actually never heard the phrase, but I translated it to a more vulgar version fitting of my culture in my head lol.
The good side with the pepper saying is that you can say it in a situation where you can't use a vulgar one. And it really refers to distance - you are wishing people almost to the other side of the world.

The good side with the pepper saying is that you can say it in a situation where you can't use a vulgar one. And it really refers to distance - you are wishing people almost to the other side of the world.
very true. I just cross my fingers that those involved are already broken to my vulgar ways. Truth, I curse like a sailor.

I love Wellbutrin 🤣 It doesn’t do a whole lot for my ADHD, but it helps my depression a little and gives me the ability to have multiple orgasms 😁
that is cool. I am sure it is probably not the only one. I multiorgasm fairly easily, to a point, 4 -10, but once I was prescribed OxyContin, and found it gave me the ability to not stop. I ended up breaking those in half and rationing the other half until I back to 100% and just dealing with the pain because they gave me like 5. lol. I have also found that with other pain relievers.

that is cool. I am sure it is probably not the only one. I multiorgasm fairly easily, to a point, 4 -10, but once I was prescribed OxyContin, and found it gave me the ability to not stop. I ended up breaking those in half and rationing the other half until I back to 100% and just dealing with the pain because they gave me like 5. lol. I have also found that with other pain relievers.
*quietly taking notes*

Well OxyContin is pretty strong stuff. My husband ate it for over half a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back