Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I am kinda old school. Moztly like Codeine and Valium. Wish I could still get Seconal. That was really my favorite to mix with booze.
I'm really happy you haven't been in such a pain you'd be described oxicodon as OxyNorm or OxyCont. They are the strongest meds you can still get home here, and that are still eaten (or so we were told when my husband got his prescription against cancer pains in bones). After that it's either patches or intravenous pain killer.

Last edited:
I'm really happy you haven't been in such a pain you'd be descibribed oxicodon as OxyNorm or OxyCont. They are the strongest meds you can still get home here, and that are still eaten (or so we were told when my husband got his prescription against cancer pains in bones). After that it's either patches or intravenous pain killer.
Or morphine. My husband is constantly on fentanyl patches and morphine.

Or morphine. My husband is constantly on fentanyl patches and morphine.
Does he get the morphine in edible format? Here I think they don't give it to you home at all, fentanyl patches yes. So oxicodon is the strongest edible that you can still take home without professional supervision.

Does he get the morphine in edible format? Here I think they don't give it to you home at all, fentanyl patches yes. So oxicodon is the strongest edible that you can still take home without professional supervision.
Yes ..here you can get it in tablet or liquid form. He takes the liquid

Sigh. Yes, exactly. I need this to be done.

giphy.gif

I'm really happy you haven't been in such a pain you'd be described oxicodon as OxyNorm or OxyCont. They are the strongest meds you can still get home here, and that are still eaten (or so we were told when my husband got his prescription against cancer pains in bones). After that it's either patches or intravenous pain killer.
I cant stand Oxy or Percocet. They make me really sick and Nauseous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back