Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do muh fuckers have Aldis nearby? They have some rather decent Imported German chocolates. Also some decent German Pilsner. Dont really buy anything else there but whatever the fuck.
We do & they have good chocolate but being in Puritan central, they don’t have alcohol 😢
Their produce is good and at great prices. But it's way under ripe, so I always buy it a couple days ahead of when I actually need it.
Wow, the stuff at ALDIs here is always like a day from being rotten 🤣
yes! That’s a good beer. If you can get Moser Roth 70% dark chocolate it is really good!
I know we have that brand here - so good!!

We do & they have good chocolate but being in Puritan central, they don’t have alcohol 😢

Wow, the stuff at ALDIs here is always like a day from being rotten 🤣
Puritan Central 😂 I'm surprised the Bible Belt has it, but yours don't!

Maybe the deliveries go from South/Central America up to ya'll, so it's not ripe for the south, perfect for the midwest and almost rotten by the time it gets to you. 😂

Dude unsure where you live but pretty sure EU and have spent some extrnded summers living there and kinda prefer to Southern US but do miss thunderstorms, good Mexican food and mostly Publix.
I still don't know what on earth is Publix and what's so special about it. I seem to live pretty well without it though. And yes, I live in Scandinavia.

Had to Google Publix. Never heard of that chain before. I cannot see what they sell or do price comparisons because it won’t let me access on my server!
Its like a fancier and bigger Sainsburys but with 12 of everything to chose from and all the hot soccer moms shop there too so that is a goddamn plus for me. Jesus we already start back with travel soccer next week. Fuck I wont be here as much on weekends so say you miss me muh fuckers.

Its like a fancier and bigger Sainsburys but with 12 of everything to chose from and all the hot soccer moms shop there too so that is a goddamn plus for me. Jesus we already start back with travel soccer next week. Fuck I wont be here as much on weekends so say you miss me muh fuckers.
If it isn’t as fancy as Waitrose then it isn’t worth my time lol

Have you found somebody funny to entertain us at weekends when you aren’t around? Get perusing those CVS and find us somebody. And they better be hot too (and a guy).

I remember we were talking about body painting a while back on the thread. Just ran across this article.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stripped-down-nude-body-painting-130002431.html
Beautiful

Unfortunately. I am not artistic, but I have had much fun using vanilla pudding and food coloring to paint each other with edible body paint. messy, sticky, but fun and I enjoyed it. I've also used my tits to paint canvases to amuse myself lol. ok that was just silly. I am so weird.

I'm sure they do the Bogo chips. I rarely buy alcohol so I'm clueless about sales. I ignore those pages on the Kroger ad. 😂
Weird we dont have Kroger stores here but do have Kroger delivery so not sure how that works. We have a lot of those Fresh Markets and Whole Foods and Sprouts which are ok and attract some decent hippy chicks. Also I like Ingles when I visit GA and NC. Safeways are dreadful when I travel to CA. I like grocery stores.

Bogos at Publix fucking suck Muh fuckers in. Do they do Bogo beer and wine and chips(crisps) where you live? I know it’s illegal in TN and maybe elsewhere.
I only go to publix, quite a drive so I wait until I am in the city for work. It isn't even the bogos. clean stores, no lines, helpful happy employees. sometimes I wonder if the drug the teenie boppers with prozac or something. Anyway shopping really is a pleasure.

Weird we dont have Kroger stores here but do have Kroger delivery so not sure how that works. We have a lot of those Fresh Markets and Whole Foods and Sprouts which are ok and attract some decent hippy chicks. Also I like Ingles when I visit GA and NC. Safeways are dreadful when I travel to CA. I like grocery stores.
I am going to start taking pictures of our supermarkets and any special displays they may have. I shall collate said pictures into a scrapbook with some artistic detail and send it you for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back