Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, no she is solid silicone. um maybe cake would be my limit.
People would pay to see your boobs smash cake. 😂
That I would love to see ;)
and hey then I can eat cake .
Slightly disappointed there was no follow up "I'll share it with you." 😂😇
Some folks here really like Fet, some don't. I didn't so I left and since I never spent much time there any way it was stupidly easy. What I miss is the old Tumblr before they went nuts on naughty content.

IDKWTS about the mood swings, but people sure do have them, sometimes to the point of their becoming delibating. Just don't be afraid to mention them to your PHP.
Thanks, Mom says I'm peri-menopausal and it will get worse. Gee, thanks Mom! 😅
That was my day yesterday, crazy crying and sadness for no actual reason that I can tell.

It gets super old. The only good thing is that it passes.
Hugs!!! I've started watching sad romantic sappy movies when that happens so at least then I can feel like I'm crying about something instead of nothing. LOL

I am sorry you are blue. chocolate?

I was mildly annoyed and pleased with my brief joining. Annoyed, my local selection is mostly 20-22 year old "doms" and "masters". I really had the urge to make see if I could make them cry. I didn't but how is a kid dominating anything but a video game, sigh.
Finished all my Reisen last night. :(
Yeah, I had 18 year olds from all over the world wanting to be my Daddy. Child, you probably haven't even paid rent yet, how are you going to be my Daddy? 😂
Never been to Fetlife but hard to believe there are worse weirdo pervs than this smut center.
Oh, you have NOOOOOOOOOOO idea then! 😂 Much more international than Lit.

was s

Dude yeah i am sure it is great for some folks but this place is about as freaky as I wanna get you know.
#amateur 😂
Lindt has some good dark chocolate bars, but their truffles are too sweet for me.
I like the extra dark, I'm hard core. I'll eat the 90% dark chocolate, people think I'm nuts.
Dude America has some decent chocolate but where we do a wonderful job is combining it with peanut butter and I’ll die on that goddamn cross feel me.
Reese's peanut butter eggs. I'd die for them!

Ok thanks it was fucking with me. I really only watch TV on mute with music on so switched to Jaws 3 set at Sea World which is pretty funny too in so many ways.

lol. well those kid shows can be very questionable. the jaws movies start to blend together for me. I struggle with sequels and keeping them sorted in my head.

now I am curious about trippy donkey hodie with music playing lol. what song?

Not due to her genes, can happen to any woman. And it may take hormone replacement therapy with bigger doses than treating just the hot flushes. But it CAN be treated, and hormones work better for that than antidepressants etc.

Yeah, I had 18 year olds from all over the world wanting to be my Daddy. Child, you probably haven't even paid rent yet, how are you going to be my Daddy? 😂
:ROFLMAO:
The ones contacting me have at least been older than me, or one just 5 years younger.

People would pay to see your boobs smash cake. 😂

Slightly disappointed there was no follow up "I'll share it with you." 😂😇

Hugs!!! I've started watching sad romantic sappy movies when that happens so at least then I can feel like I'm crying about something instead of nothing. LOL

Finished all my Reisen last night. :(

Oh, you have NOOOOOOOOOOO idea then! 😂 Much more international than Lit.
Well I should share my cake, I mean that is the point of cake after all.

Not due to her genes, can happen to any woman. And it may take hormone replacement therapy with bigger doses than treating just the hot flushes. But it CAN be treated, and hormones work better for that than antidepressants etc.

:ROFLMAO:
The ones contacting me have at least been older than me, or one just 5 years younger.
I'll keep that in mind about the hormones, thanks!

You lucky duck! Why the 18yr olds all coming at me? 😂

I like the extra dark, I'm hard core. I'll eat the 90% dark chocolate, people think I'm nuts.
Nah, not nuts. (Although I love some nuts in my chocolate!) I'm more into 70-80%.

And I have to admit that category is not not where Fazer is at its best. But if you want sweeter stuff, maybe even milk chocolate... they make it so that it isn't too sweet.

Nah, not nuts. (Although I love some nuts in my chocolate!) I'm more into 70-80%.

And I have to admit that category is not not where Fazer is at its best. But if you want sweeter stuff, maybe even milk chocolate... they make it so that it isn't too sweet.
Not a fan of milk chocolate, unfortunately. I always go dark. :love:
When I was a kid I loved Hershey's dark chocolate. Then I had real dark chocolate and haven't touched that crap since!

Not a fan of milk chocolate, unfortunately. I always go dark. :love:
When I was a kid I loved Hershey's dark chocolate. Then I had real dark chocolate and haven't touched that crap since!
Here most sold as dark is just "not milk chocolate", maybe around 45% - but in my books dark is at least 60%.

I've been moving back to the darker stuff again. When I was very stressed, burned out and deeply depressed, the dark stuff just didn't make it. I craved for more sugar in the chocolate. 200-400g chocolate every week... Now I am able to enjoy the good stuff again. Especially as here I can get my hands on the ones I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back