Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude my youngest is trying to talk me into skateboarding with her and I honestly skate better half drunk its just its so fucking hot out and I already showered so I am not father of the year.
Well, if I was going to skateboard, I think full drunk would be mandatory, as I will fall on my ass either way, but drunk won't hurt at least.

Dude my youngest is trying to talk me into skateboarding with her and I honestly skate better half drunk its just its so fucking hot out and I already showered so I am not father of the year.
My niece never tried, she just turned 20 and still loves her longboard. She knows I'm clumsy as hell and will break something. πŸ˜‚

So I'm going to drop this bomb and jump in the shower:

I've had multiple complaints/ comments from multiple sources about the huge amount of gifs we've been posting. I can see a valid point in the argument that they detract from conversation at a certain point/ amount. I've skipped entire pages when catching up because it felt like a meme/gif factory. Let's try to use them less and rely on conversation more. This specific page is a perfect example. Lots of fun and discussion with a gif or two thrown in. I have wondered if they are why it seems the page lags sometimes and it takes forever to even put a reaction to a post. We don't need dang gifs/memes to be sexy and fun. We're all crazy fun and some of the sexiest people on the planet dammit! 😍😘❀️
I could probably go without saying this but here i go

So basically you're policing some people's behavior over some people's "comfort." Sometimes this thread feels so restricted but this is a bit over the top for me.

Not that anyone cares but if slowly stopped coming around here it would be bc of stuff like this

Happy weekend all ✌️

I could probably go without saying this but here i go

So basically you're policing some people's behavior over some people's "comfort." Sometimes this thread feels so restricted but this is a bit over the top for me.

Not that anyone cares but if slowly stopped coming around here it would be bc of stuff like this

Happy weekend all ✌️
You do you boo! 😘

My niece never tried, she just turned 20 and still loves her longboard. She knows I'm clumsy as hell and will break something. πŸ˜‚
Cool. I grew up skateboarding and it has been a big part of my life and local community. We all skate a lot. Many of my old friends still ride vert. I dont really just street with kids when we’re bored/board.

yeah, I am sort of with you. I am clumsy, but I am durable, so most likely just bruised ass.

now my brothers skated hard, especially one of them. he did a lot of vert, street and parkour per him. I also called style "abusing mom's health insurance" got to give the kid props for going through christmas eve and christmas day with a broken collar bone though. he broke many bones over the years.

yeah, I am sort of with you. I am clumsy, but I am durable, so most likely just bruised ass.

now my brothers skated hard, especially one of them. he did a lot of vert, street and parkour per him. I also called style "abusing mom's health insurance" got to give the kid props for going through christmas eve and christmas day with a broken collar bone though. he broke many bones over the years.
Clumsiness runs in my family in BAD ways. My sister broke both her feet stepping off of one tiny step (we still can't figure out how that happened lol). This same niece broke her collarbone jumping on the bed when she was 2. My other sister has broken at least three bones. I've chipped an ankle and broken multiple toes falling down steps. My Mom has broken multiple bones (I broke her nose when I was about a year old throwing my head back). I'm not a masochist. I'm not tempting fate. πŸ˜‚

Dude I got really hurt in 8th grade. Severely damaged tailbone and spent almost week in hospital. Probably not best to give kid Tylenol with Codeine but that was the start of a lot of craziness. I dont know maybe you know about SPoT and Tampa AM.

Dude I got really hurt in 8th grade. Severely damaged tailbone and spent almost week in hospital. Probably not best to give kid Tylenol with Codeine but that was the start of a lot of craziness. I dont know maybe you know about SPoT and Tampa AM.
my brothers and I are originally from PA, I am the only one that left, so I had never been in tampa. I do like watching people, but my wander lust days were my travelling hippy days. haha. My mom taught me to ration my drugs, and cut everything in half, and just add a shot if need be. she was right though lol.

Clumsiness runs in my family in BAD ways. My sister broke both her feet stepping off of one tiny step (we still can't figure out how that happened lol). This same niece broke her collarbone jumping on the bed when she was 2. My other sister has broken at least three bones. I've chipped an ankle and broken multiple toes falling down steps. My Mom has broken multiple bones (I broke her nose when I was about a year old throwing my head back). I'm not a masochist. I'm not tempting fate. πŸ˜‚
Eh... I suppose they have checked your bone density???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back