Chat and OOC thread for "The Emissary"

Okay, so I posted for Emelia in such a way that M'Chel can end the spaceship tour with an abbreviated descent to the planet again. I do not need to post for the Keens. They are solemn in case you need to mention them, Weeping.

The President will want to speak to M'Chel asap, so maybe you can get her to the White House? :unsure:

I'm out of the house most of the rest of the day. I might be able to post from my phone, but it will be a short post.

I'm exhausted, but I'm going to try to finish a post for the limo driver and VP before my eyes go shut on me.

I only say this here an now because I see that Annie just posted so she's up, and I'm not sure if Angel is awake. It's after midnight here where I am.

Damn, I finished that post last night and forgot to post it. I hope it isn't out of order in the timeline. I see that other posts went up that I haven't read yet. I will try to be more observant in the future.

I'm enjoying this very much so far. Is everyone else? I can create more characters or alter some of my current ones to further fit the story. This is the only RP in which I am writing right now, other than two PM rps that I couldn't write in an open forum, if you get my meaning. :cool:

Hey, I created a new term: "Insert", and more specifically "First Wave Insert". They are Matluk who were "inserted" into Human populations as Humans during the "first wave", which occurred years before the roleplay began. They have been working various schemes for various reasons.

If anyone wants to write an Insert, PM me or talk about it here if you want all of us to know about it. :)

So, I think we are on the next day, the one in which Alaina wakes up and gets hired. I was going to write for the Prez for this new day, but I'm beat. I will do so tomorrow. My Camille in Australia is still on yesterday, but I think that HumanBean and I can get her caught up tomorrow. None of my other characters need to post for "yesterday" and will post for "today" tomorrow.

That was as clear as mud, wasn't it?? ;)

Night night all.

That was as clear as mud, wasn't it?? ;)
I like mud, actually. ;)

Hey, I'm going to post for Australia, so if you are going to be up just a little bit longer. If not, no worries, mate. Get that? No worries. Mate. Crocodile Dundee. Australia. (I crack myself up!)

Hey, I'm going to write a post that brings Emelia to the White House for a surprise visit. POTUS won't be happy about the surprise, of course, but she will welcome her all the same. You're going to love the picture I found for her. I'm going to try the same Google Drive thing that WA suggested, and that HB used successfully. Wish me luck.

Hey, because I'm not really that interested in writing graphic sexual encounters, I failed to ask each of you the basic question of what sexual preference encounters you are open to writing. I mean, MF only, FF, MM, MFM, FMF, orgies, sex with animals (not permitted on Lit, of course), sex with furries (not in our story, of course, but permitted I hear), sex with ugly ass reptilian aliens (might still happen, we'll see), etc. ;)

Personally, since I don't write graphic scenes, I write whatever my character's preference is. So:

Sally is lesbian and married, but as Emelia, she might "experiment" with FM or more FF or even something wilder?​
Camille (in Australia) is hetero, married, and in love, so there's nothing more there than her husband.​
Prez Angela (in DC) is hetero and widowed, but she experimented with FF in ROTC and the Air Force, so who knows?​
Annabelle (in Denver) is undeclared at this point, but I see her getting crazy if the opportunity arises.​
Let me know.

Agent M'Chelle 'Lupo' Starr
Hetero. but for the right money.......

Alaina Carmichael
Hetero/Possible Bi. Has experimented and isn't against it. Just hasn't found the right girl yet.

Sally is lesbian and married, but as Emelia, she might "experiment" with FM or more FF or even something wilder?

Camille (in Australia) is hetero, married, and in love, so there's nothing more there than her husband.

Prez Angela (in DC) is hetero and widowed, but she experimented with FF in ROTC and the Air Force, so who knows?

Annabelle (in Denver) is undeclared at this point, but I see her getting crazy if the opportunity arises.
My characters:
  • VP Griffin is heterosexual, but he also likes being serviced by men to show his power over them.
  • Billy Grant, the farmer in Washington state, is heterosexual. He's not really a player, but I can see him getting involved with a one-night stand if he meets the right woman when he gets more involved in the story.
  • Liam Nellis, the gun runner in Denver, is very much hetero, a manly man. Not homophobic: he could do without men fucking each other's asses, but he loves to watch women going at it for the same reason most men do, because he wants to believe that at any moment they are going to ask him to join.
  • James Sullivan, the First Wave Insert (FWI) in Australia, is very much in love with his wife, a Human, so he wouldn't do anything with anyone else, unless she asked him to do it. In that case, he wouldn't hesitate, whether male or female, probably.
  • Also, Annie and I were talking about another FWI who was arrested (maybe for murder) and has been sitting in a cell for years. He will be hetero, but in jail, of course, he's getting his satisfaction with other men at the moment.

So, it looks like the only interaction we need to complete before we can move ahead 3 days is Clark and Alaina. I think all of the others can take a break, can't they? Do either of you need to post for your other characters? I'm good with Sally, Emelia, Angela, Annabelle, and Camille.

Angel reminded me that VP Griffin is getting his knob shined by a hooker, so I guess Clark and Alaina are good, too. I'm going back to change my last post for Clark.

As far as I'm concerned, we can move ahead. Angel, I'm going to say that Kyle and Alaina got together long enough to get her ID picture taken, but not to have sex. None of my other characters need to post during this time jump. I assume that's where we're doing, 3 day time jump.

Okay, so I posted. It directly only involves Emelia and M'Chel, but touches a bit on Angela, too.

HumanBean, you and I talked about your conservation guy being in Africa. Go for it.

Weeping, time for Starr to post, too. I'm not expecting any violence from the people, only a bit of "idol worshiping", like when the Beatles came to NYC or the Pope rides through town, you know?

Human, if you want to bring the VP to the White House, Angela will be waiting eagerly.

Who else? Oh, the men in Denver and the Outback, right?

And Alaina. She should be settled into her job by now. Does she want to meet Kyle to get her fake ID?

So much fun taking place. I am enjoying this story very much, guys. I hope you are, too.

No, don't worry about it. Are you alright? (It's probably not something you want to speak about with strangers on the internet, but if you want to talk, I'm a good listener.)

By the way, I am going to post for all of my characters over the next couple of hours. (I'm working on Emelia right now and moving onto Angela, then the others, next.) I don't know if either of you are still online, but I wanted to inform you of that.

Actually, I'm done for the night. I want HumanBean to have a chance to post for the VP and for the Washington State eco guy.

Night night. It's almost midnight.

No, don't worry about it. Are you alright? (It's probably not something you want to speak about with strangers on the internet, but if you want to talk, I'm a good listener.)

By the way, I am going to post for all of my characters over the next couple of hours. (I'm working on Emelia right now and moving onto Angela, then the others, next.) I don't know if either of you are still online, but I wanted to inform you of that.
I injured my lower back a few years ago. I've seen several Dr. And they don't like prescribing what need so I'm a guinea pig. I've been on 7.5mg oxycodon x4/day for two years. They changes it to 10mg oxycodon 3x/day and methocarbamol 20mg 3x/day.
Even before it only dropped my pain by one point the new meds do the same and make me nauseated/vertigo/exhausted.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was in a car crash a few years ago that led to pain, surgery, and therapy. I'm just better now, though after also blowing out an ankle, I can't do many of the physical things I used to like to do. I gave up softball, which was my most favorite sport in the world, and I never hurry when I don't things physical, for fear of hurting my ankle, my back, or both.

What about you, HumanBean. How are you falling apart? ;) (I figured I should ask since this is a group chat. I didn't want to leave you out. :D)

Back