Chester's playground

Hi all, missed out again

Well, I'll be hanging here tomorrow night, Thrusday, so stop by, say hi, have a drink or two, maybe even have a good srew while you are at it.

Chester

Feel the power

I can feel the power of AA's preachn' all the way over here, in a new night, and new page. Preach it brother. :)

Chester

Hello ShiningEyes

Ah, I can feel it, ShiningEyes will be passing though, even thou she is out of town on vacation. Let me prepare a nice welcum for her.

Lets see, the camera has a fresh role of film in it, while the Digital Vidoe has a new tape in it, and is hooked up to the net by a firewire cable. Have clean sheets on the bed, but doesn't seem as anyone has got past the living room yet. Had the carpet and furinture steamed cleaned. Plenty of wine and champain chillin on ice, in buckets by the sofas. Pleanty of glasses scattered about for easy reach.

Clothes are optional here, and I seem to still have CyberGirls painties, but only heaven knows why. I change into my Dom Biker outfit, with all lether and steel. Have spikes on my bracers, and lining my collor/choker. My leater jacket and pants are lined with stainless steel studs, along with the riding cycle boots. HD wallet with 3' chain - check. Hat, can't decice, will go with it for now, and of course can always loose it later ;) . Next, I pull out a leather cat suite for Shining. It has metal hoops sewn into the two sides and front of the neck, at the writst and ankles, and of of course, at the waist. Lets not forget the six foot long chain that attaches to the front neck hoop. Of couse you don't have to wear any of this, but of course it is cut just right for you, for the proper fit, and to show off centin places to the upmost.

If you do chose to wear what I have picked out for you, why, we will have everyong in and on the playgrounds talking about what a fine looking couple we make. You can hold your head high for now, no need to be submissive to everyone.

What shall we do, shat I lash you to that large colum, or let you lie down, and chain you to the bed? Either way, I am going to tease you to no end, as I wll have you watching me masterbate just for you. If you say all of the right things, at the right time, I may let you watch me cum. If you are extra nice, why I will be generase, and lit you play with yourself. If you out-do yourself, I will pleasure you myself.

But then, no need for you to wear the cat suite as I great you in the biker outfit :)

Chester

Last edited:
Morning everyone.
I hope we all got a pleasant night's sleep.
Catch you all later

Missing the Shining in my Eyes

I see ShiningEyes didn't make it over here last night as I had hoped as I headed to bed. She did answer another calling, and woooaaaaaaaaa, what a calling it was :) :devil:

Hope she gets a chance to pass though in the near future - seems as if she has found a computer that she may be able to use from time to time :)

Hope to see everyone here tonight, and have a nice day.

Nice seeing you up so early navarre - will PM you tonite if things heat up, and I think you know the calling I was speaking about <* wicked laught *>

Chester

Naked Twister made me very excited

I love the idea of naked twister. Just thinking about all of you writhing around, and all of our naked skin rubbing together, made me so hard.

Hey, can we add some oil? Or will that make the twister mat too slippery?

Oil and twister? waHooo

blithe_10,
Good idea, so it could be something about rubbing the vinillia sented oil in to the foot on the green dot. Or rasberry oil on to the hand on the red circle.

I see you are showing up as a guest. Make the changes, comformations, and join us.

Chester

See you folks later, a quick nap is in order

Nekkid twister and some oil???? That might be fun...the problem is...would i spectate or join in??? LoL
The decesions i have to make somtimes..Sheeesh!!:rolleyes:

LoL!!

Oh yeah!!! Hello Everyone!!!!!!!
:heart: :kiss:

Cipher and Naked Twister with oil

Cipher,
Of course join in, we can always video tape it, and laught are asses for the the next year watching the tape :) Got to warn you, my hands will find places even you have forgotten about. :D

Chester

Re: Cipher and Naked Twister with oil

ChesterMolester said:
Cipher,
Of course join in, we can always video tape it, and laught are asses for the the next year watching the tape :) Got to warn you, my hands will find places even you have forgotten about. :D

Chester

LoL!!!!!!

Sounds tempting:devil:

Well, this guy did have a nap. I'm ready to go tonight.
Evening chester
Evening cipher

un-sleepful. lol
ended up making a pot (big pot) of espresso instead.

Hey I need everyones help, I just received an email from an ex
(3 years ex-dont know how he got my email) should I answer him, or just put him on my block list?

What are your feelings toward him at this time?
<EX from 3 yrs ago?>

a quick hello to you all.. :kiss: am just floating around today...not in the best of moods :mad:

Hi fantzy
good to see you
Hope the mood improves
We've missed you here at chesters

<love the sig line>

navarre said:
What are your feelings toward him at this time?
<EX from 3 yrs ago?>

To deep to even go into, I want to tell him since we broke up, (he ran off with some girlie he met on the freeway) I've bought a house, have a job that pays more than he ever thought of making (he's a bum) lost 35lbs and... Hell with it, that would just start a conversation... Ok its decided---his ass is blocked.

Ok I did it... whew...that felt good...but now I seem to be talking with ......'s I hate that.

quick navarre change the subject.

Back