Chester's playground

Good afternoon everyone: Just thought I would stop in and say hi, I unfortunatly, have to turn around and go back to work...hell. I should be back around 6-6:30 if anyones around.

Hope everyone had a great day.

navaree: are you still in the shower?
eros: ummmhhh I think my mouths still full..
rh: camera still rolling?

Wishing all a good evening

Hello, just droping in. Never get to stay long this late in the day but I have to atleast come in.

Kisses,
ReNae

Hi MR!!! Long time no see!! Nice to see ya :)

Hello everyone!! How are yaz???

I've been here in spurts as i've been taking care of some things in RL and can't hang on here as long as i'd like to..But Hi to all, and maybe if i can, i'll stop in later!!!

:heart: :kiss:

navarre said:
Great!
And you?

trying not to babble on about bad day, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Thanks for listening..

Ok now that thats out of my system, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking.

Hi all, missed you again

Hi all,
Seems as if I missed everyone again, and this is my playground <* sobbing *>

Chester

Cipher - PM is full

Cipher,
Your PM box is full, you may want to empty some of it.

Chester

Just a friendly hug in greating, and a kiss to your forehead.

Hi everyone!! Could someone please tell me how to empty my pm box??? I keep getting emails saying for me to empty my box but when i go to look..i'm not seeing any messages..my pm tracking box is empty...i don't have any other folders but an inbox folder which keeps telling me i have no messages....LoL I guess i have the D.A.D.S syndrome....
(Dumb As Dog Shit) for those that don't know..LoL
HELP ME!!!!!! PLEASE!!!:rolleyes:

click on the box at the upper right of the pm settings and go to your sent pms and dumo that :rose: :rose: :rose:

restlessheart34 said:
WHERE IS EVERYBODY THE PLAYGROUND IS EMPTY

I'm here...i'm just not really on lit...i'm at tiffany & co.com shopping
:D LoL My other hobby..LoL

What u up to?? it has been pretty slow lately on lit altogether..maybe RL has been busy for people or who knows..LoL
Hugzn kizzez:heart:

Yeah i had off today too...but i still had to prepare some things for work tomorrow am..and lately being on here really isn't that important...i guess i get bored with the the same threads, same people..it get's too repetative..so i've been enjoying time with friends, hangin out and doing things around my house..and getting ready for summer!!! :)
What did u to today on ur day off??:kiss:

Hi

Hi,
Just reading tonight, not up to much else, unless VampEyes or Mistress ReNae care to join me. Sorry everyone else, just how I feel this evening

Chester

Cipher - I'm always up for you, that goes without saying :)

Nite RH

Nite, I will be singing off in the next 10 min or so as well.

Sleep well, and I will probley be on Thursday evening to play on the playground.

Chester

One of these evenings I'm gonna have to stay around and play with you all.

Chester thankyou for allowing me to use your "playground"
I'm gonna have to make a point of using it with you.

Cipher shopping at tiffany online, we are gonna get along.

VampEyes and Mistress ReNae one of these days were bound to run into each other-I look forward to it

Restless (sorry rh just doesn't do it for me, unless you would prefer that, then let me know) I'll have to hang around sometime, instead of leaving you standing there with the cam:)

navarre and eros if you guys read this before work tomorrow have a great day.:kiss:

girly

LoL...I love me some Tiffany & co Cyber..LoL
Won't wear it if it didn't come from there..LoL Spoiled i guess..LoL
We'll have to go shopping one day ;)

Yeah stay late sometime..it's a fun thing to do..LoL

:kiss:

Back