Chester's playground

fantzy_jutty said:

such soft lips....*indulges ina little tongue play with cyber* navarre, your cock is so hard....

mmmm fantzy you taste so good, like coffee *tongue meeting fantzys*

Well sure

navarre said:
Ladies, let's sit down.
*slips a finger inside cyber...another inside fantzy..as they sit down*
*opens his legs*
ReNae, would you like to join us?

I just figured ya'll were alittle busy so I was watching over in my chair. MMMM where to fit into this picture....

Kell_pj said:
any one mind if I watch?

hunny why watch.....join in ;)

cyber your tongue & kisses are the best.....navarre...waht are you up too there between us?? your cock seems to be leaking just a little ;) :p maybe we need to pay it some attention with our tongues??

navarre said:

Watch? Sure!
Join in if you like.
*kisses*

The more the merrier around here
*one still stroking navarres cock-one hand moving to rub the inside of fantzys thigh*

Fantzy, Cyber, your hands are exquisite.
That tongue play is just a great visual.
*places a hand on one of cyber's brests and one of fantzy's...gently rolls nipples*
C'mon ReNae!
Jump in.

*moving aside to make room for ReNae* Fantzy I want to watch your tongue lick navarres cock

*gets down on her knees...ass in the air....licks navarres cock..slowly....before engulfing it all in my mouth* baby you taste devine..............
*whilst sucking navarre's cock...looking over at cyber's wet pussy lips * :p:p:p:p

Oh wow

Navarre we are gonna wear you out baby. but oh how fun it will be..... mmmmm... I'll sit aside for Kell

I need to check on dinner anyway.. be back real soon..

Kisses,
ReNae
:kiss:

fantzy_jutty said:
*gets down on her knees...ass in the air....licks navarres cock..slowly....before engulfing it all in my mouth* baby you taste devine..............
*whilst sucking navarre's cock...looking over at cyber's wet pussy lips * :p:p:p:p
*face turns bright red...eyes wide shut...also eyes cybers wet pussy lips...licks his lips*
Fantzy, that is most exquisite, please don't stop.
Cyber, although I hate for you to move *great visual* please help kell out of her clothes.

navarre said:

*face turns bright red...eyes wide shut...also eyes cybers wet pussy lips...licks his lips*
Cyber, although I hate for you to move *great visual* please help kell out of her clothes.

i didnt intend to stop baby...well only if there was an opening to be licking one of these gorgeous females here............. mmmmmm wuld be my 1st taste of another pussy too...

*deep throats navarre feeling his cock pulse*

navarre said:

come on kel *grabs her and quickly strips her of her clothing* there thats better *standing back eyeing kel*

cybergirly1989 said:

come on kel *grabs her and quickly strips her of her clothing* there thats better *standing back eyeing kel*
*navarre eyes kell...fantzy eyes kell*
MMMMMMMM
Luscious.
*strokes cybers ass...moves down...slips a finger inside*
Cyber, why don't you have kell sit here with us?
Fantzy, don't stop.

navarre said:

*navarre eyes kell...fantzy eyes kell*
MMMMMMMM
Luscious.
*strokes cybers ass...moves down...slips a finger inside*
Cyber, why don't you have kell sit here with us?
Fantzy, don't stop.

i aint stopping baby.....but my free hand is now playing with my pussy...it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO wet & in need of attention.....

fantzy_jutty said:

i aint stopping baby.....but my free hand is now playing with my pussy...it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO wet & in need of attention.....

*pushes kel into navarres waiting arms*

quietly walks backwards heading toward door, picks up clothing along the way *sigh* *whispeing to herself* damn I hate to leave but rl calls.

cybergirly1989 said:

*pushes kel into navarres waiting arms*

quietly walks backwards heading toward door, picks up clothing along the way *sigh* *whispeing to herself* damn I hate to leave but rl calls.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO cyber come back......... navarrre we lost one of our friends......what are we to do...*sucks navarres cock some more while waiting for an answer*

fantzy_jutty said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO cyber come back......... navarrre we lost one of our friends......what are we to do...*sucks navarres cock some more while waiting for an answer*

Why don't you just lay back fantzy.
I'm sure we could think of something till Kell joins us or ReNae or Cyber come back.
*evil grin*

navarre said:

Why don't you just lay back fantzy.
I'm sure we could think of something till Kell joins us or ReNae or Cyber come back.
*evil grin*

*lays back* im sure we can think of plenty of things to keep us occupied til some1 comes along......

Now where were we? ;)

I'm back

So where am I needed?

Sorry dinner needed me..

but I can play a while longer now

kisses,
ReNae:kiss:

Back