Chester's playground

Re: I'm back

Mistress ReNae said:
So where am I needed?

Sorry dinner needed me..

but I can play a while longer now

kisses,
ReNae:kiss:

jump in anywhere hun..is just the 3 of us now :)

Re: I'm back

Mistress ReNae said:
So where am I needed?

Sorry dinner needed me..

but I can play a while longer now

kisses,
ReNae:kiss:

ReNae..good to see you back.
Just wait a sec till I get fantzy prepared.
*sppreads fantzy's legs and moves her feet up a bit...her knees fall open..glistening pussy lips exposed...tongue parts those wet pussy lips*

Re: Re: I'm back

navarre said:

ReNae..good to see you back.
Just wait a sec till I get fantzy prepared.
*sppreads fantzy's legs and moves her feet up a bit...her knees fall open..glistening pussy lips exposed...tongue parts those wet pussy lips*

mmmmmmmmmmm love the feel of your tongue on my wet lips.....

Re: Re: Re: I'm back

fantzy_jutty said:

mmmmmmmmmmm love the feel of your tongue on my wet lips.....
*plunges tongue deeper...tasting an aroused woman*
Fantzy, do you think renae could get up here on the couch with us...over...your face?

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back

navarre said:

*plunges tongue deeper...tasting an aroused woman*
Fantzy, do you think renae could get up here on the couch with us...over...your face?

most definately..i would love to be taasting a woman right about now............. navarre baby...dont stop...your tongue is awesome...

*stiffens his tongue...draws it over her clit...sucks her clit into his mouth*
ReNae, why don't you get up here with us...over fantzy's face...facing me.

navarre said:

*shudders* OMG navarre you have hit the spot ...........your bringing me closer & closer to the edge.....DONT STOP!!!

OH my!!

navarre said:

Why not ... I am always game for somthing different. I have never done that. hhhmmm...

stradling fantzy's face and facing navarre.....oh my I think i'm gonna like this.;)

WoW!!!:kiss:

Re: OH my!!

Mistress ReNae said:

Why not ... I am always game for somthing different. I have never done that. hhhmmm...

stradling fantzy's face and facing navarre.....oh my I think i'm gonna like this.;)

WoW!!!:kiss:

oooooooooh ReNae..we are both new to this.....breaking a viginity together...love it!!

*tentatively licks ReNaes wet pussy lips*....mmmmm taste sweet... *licks again..a alittle harder this time*

Fantzy, stiffen your tongue and stick it out.
ReNae, just lower yourself onto fantzy's tongue and let her take it from here.
*sucks on fantzy's clit...slips a finger inside*

navarre said:
Fantzy, stiffen your tongue and stick it out.
ReNae, just lower yourself onto fantzy's tongue and let her take it from here.
*sucks on fantzy's clit...slips a finger inside*

OMG OMG OMG OMG navarre...your going to make me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

*tries to concentrate on ReNae's pussy lips & clit*

Re: Re: OH my!!

fantzy_jutty said:

oooooooooh ReNae..we are both new to this.....breaking a viginity together...love it!!

*tentatively licks ReNaes wet pussy lips*....mmmmm taste sweet... *licks again..a alittle harder this time*

Oh mmmmm.... Fantzy.... that feels out of this world..... oh yes.... I am so glad we are able to experience this together... that is so special... and Navarre... is getting to be with us. oh my such a special time...

Oh Navarre honey I need more of your kisses... while Fantzy is licking me harder and harder
OH Yes!!!!
:kiss:

*kisses renae....tongue enters her mouth...hand slips down to her pussy...finds fantzy's tongue there*
Here fantzy, let me add a second finger to the one already in your pussy.

Re: Re: Re: OH my!!

Mistress ReNae said:

Oh mmmmm.... Fantzy.... that feels out of this world..... oh yes.... I am so glad we are able to experience this together... that is so special... and Navarre... is getting to be with us. oh my such a special time...

Oh Navarre honey I need more of your kisses... while Fantzy is licking me harder and harder
OH Yes!!!!
:kiss:

*rubs her tongue harder across ReNae's clit....all the while bucking from navarre's tongue*

Re: Re: Re: Re: OH my!!

fantzy_jutty said:

*rubs her tongue harder across ReNae's clit....all the while bucking from navarre's tongue*
*flicks at her clit with his tongue...curls his fingers forward inside her...rubs her g-spot in a circular motion*
Fantzy, your taste is so sweet...use your fingers on renae.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OH my!!

navarre said:

*flicks at her clit with his tongue...curls his fingers forward inside her...rubs her g-spot in a circular motion*
Fantzy, your taste is so sweet...use your fingers on renae.

*slides one finger up into ReNae, but not stopping the tongue action on her clit*

OMG navarre...im cummmmmmmiiiinnnggggggggggg

Oh yes... now that is even better..... OMG ... OMG.... mmmmmmm

Oh Fantzy your tongue is so wonderful and the feeling is so intense...

Navarre... oh baby your kisses just make me wetter... and oh baby that extra added finger mmmm...

You two are driving my wild... omg.... this is so wild!!!

Fantzy, would you like to get in your hands and between renae's legs?

Well if that is where she wants to be I will most definetly lie down for her....

Oh Fantzy you feel so wonderfull.... I so want to cum all over your pretty face.....

Oh yes

Navarre

I will stay and play with you since Fantzy had to run....

Now what shall we do??? mmmmm oh baby the choices

Oh my....

navarre said:
Whatever your heart desires my lady.
Do you have any preferences?

me choose..mmmm

Oh baby I think I would love to suck your cock... I have been waiting for a while to do that for you.....mmmmm

Re: Oh my....

Mistress ReNae said:

me choose..mmmm

Oh baby I think I would love to suck your cock... I have been waiting for a while to do that for you.....mmmmm

please do

Oh baby

You caught me on the right night mmmm....
Oh god I am so hungry for cock.... oh baby

I allow you to sit on the couch as I kneel before you... oh my ... what a wonderful sight..... I'll slowly kiss your hard cock then begin to lick it...... now taking it into my warm mouth... oh yes

Re: Oh baby

Mistress ReNae said:
You caught me on the right night mmmm....
Oh god I am so hungry for cock.... oh baby

I allow you to sit on the couch as I kneel before you... oh my ... what a wonderful sight..... I'll slowly kiss your hard cock then begin to lick it...... now taking it into my warm mouth... oh yes
Here, turn around...let me sink my tongue into that sweet pussy.

Back