chit chat anyone?

BlueskyBeauty said:
of a monkey..damn you are desperate!!:D
Finally, someone gets it! Yes, I'm desperate. I WANT SEX!!! lol What good is divorce if I'm not getting any?

Angeline said:
my grandma called traffic jams "meshugana vonsin." Crazy cockroaches. lol.

she was a wise woman
lol

ever hear this one:

Everybody works but father,
He sits around all day.
Feet in front of the fireplace,
Smoking his pipe of clay.
Mother takes in washing,
So does sister Ann.
Everybody works in our house
But my old man.

Alle schaft aber nicht Vater.
Er geht der ganze Tag herum.
Und raucht der verdammte Pfeife,
Das alles geht driblen drum.
Und Mutter nimmt den Vasching
Und auch tut Schwester Ann.
Alle arbeiten in unser Platz,
Aber nicht der alter Mann.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeepAsleep said:
You get the best copies from the used bookstore. They already smell right, they're already broken in, and if you get the right copy, the dog-ears are already in the right place. I've got a copy of Still Life With Woodpecker by Tom Robbins that I snagged at the bookstore I go to that already had corners turned down at all the parts I liked the best.

"Turned down corners?"
<shudder>
<twitch>
Sorry...instinctive reaction...<smile> Guess it's easier than bookmarks or remembering lots of different page numbers...I just never could do that...<g>

Tathagata said:
she was a wise woman
lol

ever hear this one:

Everybody works but father,
He sits around all day.
Feet in front of the fireplace,
Smoking his pipe of clay.
Mother takes in washing,
So does sister Ann.
Everybody works in our house
But my old man.

Alle schaft aber nicht Vater.
Er geht der ganze Tag herum.
Und raucht der verdammte Pfeife,
Das alles geht driblen drum.
Und Mutter nimmt den Vasching
Und auch tut Schwester Ann.
Alle arbeiten in unser Platz,
Aber nicht der alter Mann.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubelah! You're speaking Yiddish to me?
That's like Tish speaking French to Gomez.

:D

:kiss:

Angeline said:
I'm so glad I didn't actually hear you sing that. I'd have to slap you--but you'd like that, wouldn't you? :D

Wouldn't most of us? <smile>

WickedEve said:
Finally, someone gets it! Yes, I'm desperate. I WANT SEX!!! lol What good is divorce if I'm not getting any?

Bwahahahaha....<big grin>
And how close are you again? hehehe Preferences in type or just Sex and work out the details later?

;)
:devil:
:rose:

Remec said:
And how close are you again? hehehe Preferences in type or just Sex and work out the details later?

;)

swimmin distance????

:)

Remec said:

;)
Pretty close, close enough that you may want to start getting scared right now. lol Seriously, I'm about 50 miles north of Roanoke, about 200 miles away from Williamsburg. So, far enough that you're safe... for tonight.

Angeline said:
Probably, lol. Get in line. First I have to smack Tath with my flippers after I smooch his arm.

What did I miss? Arm smooching?

WickedEve said:
Pretty close, close enough that you may want to start getting scared right now. lol Seriously, I'm about 50 miles north of Roanoke, about 200 miles away from Williamsburg. So, far enough that you're safe... for tonight.

I had a boyfriend from Roanoke once. Oh god...he's a geezer now. I just realized.

Now I'm depressed.

WickedEve said:

Hmmm....yeah, not too far at all...I might need to work out a road trip one of these days...<g>

But, right now, I'm off to bed...currently work third shift and need a nap beforehand...<smile><wave> Sweet dreams all! Cy'all sometime tomorrow...chitchatting and ten-wording and everything else that comes along...hehehe

Angeline said:
i'm surrounded by em. even when i look in the mirror.

uh huh
we move slow but...we got no where else to be
so...you get undevided attention...till we fall asleep or someone turns the ball game on
btw..
tell your strapping young buck stud the Red sox are kicking ass

:heart:

Angeline said:
I had a boyfriend from Roanoke once. Oh god...he's a geezer now. I just realized.

Now I'm depressed.
I think I know a geezer from Roanoke. Maybe he's your geezer.

Remec said:
"Turned down corners?"
<shudder>
<twitch>
Sorry...instinctive reaction...<smile> Guess it's easier than bookmarks or remembering lots of different page numbers...I just never could do that...<g>

I like a worn book, anymore. I used to get all bitchy about it, but I realized that the ones I liked best were the ones that looked like they'd been through hell and lived to talk about it. the books that look lived in and happy, y'know?

Eh. s'just me.

~D.A.

I peeked in here last night and thought I'll have to come back tomorrow when theres more time... keeerist!!! There was ONE post- now theres 4 pages! Just shows ya can't turn your back around here. I heard some neat glimmers as I browsed...

"scifiwise I prefer Niven and Heinlein and McCaffrey. But prolly tend more towards fantasy than science fiction in the long run..."

McCaffrey is my fave of all time!

"sitting on your smile."

Eve? WHO was sitting on your smile?

Thomas Covenant Chronicles are wonderful- didn't know there was a 3 set- I'll be watching for it

Ms Oatlash- I grew up at the same time- I used to iron mine- til I did some particularly volatile acid and after that it was wils n curly to my waist!

I think I'm gonna like this place!

DeepAsleep said:
I like a worn book, anymore. I used to get all bitchy about it, but I realized that the ones I liked best were the ones that looked like they'd been through hell and lived to talk about it. the books that look lived in and happy, y'know?

Eh. s'just me.

~D.A.

kerouac . ginsberg, and bukowski are BETTER used
i love that dog eared, beer, blood, cum strained pages
pubic hairs in the pages
the smell of tobacco
the binding worn from sweat
someone carried this on a hot day some where
why??
to read alone
to read out loud
to impress a woman??
maybe he got laid and they got married

or maybe he read it at a ceremony
a wedding

each user's life is in that book
it bleeds through
whether you believe it or not...
people of a certain consciousness' read certain things
and you pick up
little atoms of understanding
from handling that book
transferable
cool
transferable
hip
transferable
soul

feel it
read it

pass it on brother
pass it on

pubic hairs in the pages

Do that get that way before or after you buy them?

WickedEve said:
pubic hairs in the pages

Do that get that way before or after you buy them?

you are way to kinky for me

( ok is every one gone???)

after

Back