chit chat anyone?

Tathagata said:
you are way to kinky for me

( ok is every one gone???)

after
:D
You're not kinky. I'm a bad girl for saying naughty things to you. You're a decent monkey. (Do you think anyone is buying that you're not kinky?)

after? oh. book burning really isn't that bad...

WickedEve said:
You're not kinky. I'm a bad girl for saying naughty things to you. You're a decent monkey. (Do you think anyone is buying that you're not kinky?)

after? oh. book burning really isn't that bad...

yes you are a bad girl
and you should be....ummmmmmmmm....chastised
yeah thats it
and ummmmm
theres nothing sexual about you being bound to a rock in the middle of a market square and spanked
it's.......ummmmm......historical.and.....stuff......

Tathagata said:
yes you are a bad girl
and you should be....ummmmmmmmm....chastised
yeah thats it
and ummmmm
theres nothing sexual about you being bound to a rock in the middle of a market square and spanked
it's.......ummmmm......historical.and.....stuff......
well... yes, it is historical and we should reenact historical events. Yes, we should. :eek:

WickedEve said:
well... yes, it is historical and we should reenact historical events. Yes, we should. :eek:

and virginia is a historic place and all that....

so.....
cat o nine tails, bare hand. gloved hand, riding crop??

errrrrr
i read that in a book.....
a used book

Tathagata said:
and virginia is a historic place and all that....

so.....
cat o nine tails, bare hand. gloved hand, riding crop??

errrrrr
i read that in a book.....
a used book
one of those dirty used books of yours.
cat, hand, riding crop? must I choose? I want them all! Oh, monkey, spank me, spank me hard! yes, that's it. make me scream out the pledge of allegiance and my sweet potato pie recipe! and... damn, it's nearly 9:30. it's time to get the phone and dildo and head out into the yard. later, y'all.

WickedEve said:
one of those dirty used books of yours.
cat, hand, riding crop? must I choose? I want them all! Oh, monkey, spank me, spank me hard! yes, that's it. make me scream out the pledge of allegiance and my sweet potato pie recipe! and... damn, it's nearly 9:30. it's time to get the phone and dildo and head out into the yard. later, y'all.

damn
i was so close to getting that recipe...........

us yankees suck at sweet patater stuff...

night eveykins
be well
namaste'

:heart: :kiss:

Tathagata said:
uh huh
we move slow but...we got no where else to be
so...you get undevided attention...till we fall asleep or someone turns the ball game on
btw..
tell your strapping young buck stud the Red sox are kicking ass

:heart:

LOL! You think I don't know? It was blasting on the tv. I went in the bedroom to edit poems.

It was either that, watch the game, or watch the Republicans and get really pissed off.

BooMerengue said:
Thomas Covenant Chronicles are wonderful- didn't know there was a 3 set- I'll be watching for it

www.stephenrdonaldson.com

Here you can get the skinny on the third chronicles of thomas covenant, which pick up with linden avery (the chosen!... I'm such a geek.)

You can also read the first chapter! whoo!

~D.A.

Angeline said:
LOL! You think I don't know? It was blasting on the tv. I went in the bedroom to edit poems.

It was either that, watch the game, or watch the Republicans and get really pissed off.

republicans are born pissed

its one of the few things i like about them

Roanoke , eh?

WickedEve said:
Pretty close, close enough that you may want to start getting scared right now. lol Seriously, I'm about 50 miles north of Roanoke, about 200 miles away from Williamsburg. So, far enough that you're safe... for tonight.

I was born in Roanoke.......and my dad in Lynchburg....

we've both been known to be geezers:D

Re: Roanoke , eh?

tungtied2u said:

ohmigod. it's you! were you my boyfriend? those years are kind of a blur now.

;)

:rose:

Re: Roanoke , eh?

tungtied2u said:

The Streets always said: 'Geezerz need excitement' too...

i'm always late for everything:eek:

i have an interview at 10:30 ..which after all this yummy stuff hardly seems worth mentioning:rolleyes:

i'd say good night but looks like everyone beat me to bed already anyhow.

:kiss: :kiss:

Back