Deep Space (OOC - Recruiting for Group Game!)

ah well I feel special then. If ya'll need me all be over here in the shower in the fetal position.

What is it about tentacle pron that is soooo... Funny? Okay it was a parody and all, but still, I almost rolled out of my chair laughing...

It must be more serious if I was full Japanese.

I'm going to go back on my word a bit. I want to move this game along, so if you haven't put your character to bed, they're in bed. I'm going to be writing the post for the next day. I'm just as eager to get some sci-fi action started. :D

Also, Nibbles and Nordician, if you made a separate thread for your romp, you need to link it to the IC please and thank you.

All right. I'm starting the post for the next day. Prepare your chars for a rude awakening! :devil:

Also, Nordician, can you write the link as "Corcin and Grace?"

haha sounds good but Corcin will likely just stick to locking in at the cockpit.

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE! RIIIIIISE AND SHINE.... Was getting bored of sleeping!! :D

There are NO showers in the living quarters. The only form of bathing in the living quarters is a bath. If your characters want to take a shower, then they need to go to the public lavatories. Only there, do showers exist.

ahh but now she doesn't get to watch the replay and then figure out how to subtly tell Colton's technique :p

Sorry, I guess I misread that...I'll edit. Sorry!

Yes, there were some players at the beginning who didn't read that the showers were separate from the living quarters and brought on the confusion. I'm just saying it because I already corrected a player for doing it. To see that another was making that mistake, I might as well had made it more clear.

Either way, it's not that big of a deal, but I don't want some people going to the showers in the correct fashion and others having their characters doing it in the incorrect. It'll create confusion.

Ah you guys move so fast... I can only post twice a day in weekends come on! Corcin spoke to me, then he went to eat while talking to nadia, and still waiting a response.... lool

I know that sometimes conversations move ahead but that's just what happens with this sort of setup. It doesn't remove anyone's ability from still plugging in their replies into a conversation I know many people who do that heh. Plus most times there isn't any surefire way to know when someone will be back.

Game Plan

Here's going to be the plan for the Galileo. This plan will be said again in the IC when Rita gives the brief in The Locker.

The players that will be staying on the Odysseus are:

1 of the Helmsman
Grace Weston
Yelena Suvurova

The players that will be staying on The Trojan:

1 of the Helmsman
1 of the Security Officers

The players that will be exploring the Galileo:

2 Security Officers
Adam Walker (if kitten is around, he hasn't been really so he can be NPCed worst case scenario)
Rukka Nova
Nadia Pavelova
Rylee Scott (she's on sick leave so she can be NPCed worst case scenario)

If anyone doesn't want their character exploring the Galileo, let me know now. If you don't think you can keep up with the speed of the game since most people have been posting once a day and once every other day, let me know. I am capable of giving you a brief if you feel lost and confused to keep you up to speed. Honestly, it's mostly all in your head because you see that people have been posting but they haven't posted anything major for you to feel like you're missing anything.

I will be drawing the names of the characters out of a hat to decide who is going to be going where to create the final teams. Again, worst case scenario, we'll have NPCs move the game along if we have people too busy IRL to keep up.

Somewhat nagging suspicion that Corcin might want to remain primary helmsman aboard the Odysseus. No particular reason *shifts eyes back and forth* : p

Sorry I haven't posted yet. It has been a disappointing series of appointments at Duke for me and my baby boy.

Ready to RP somemore now.

ok.....

OK so neither helmsmen is going on board Galileo.

and with the Captain MIA(waiting for a new Player)

May I suggest that Rex remain on the bridge.....(to plot a way home as -navigator).

Since both Grace and Yelena are doctors they can set up a triage.

That would leave three(officers) and NPCs on Odysseus.

OK so neither helmsmen is going on board Galileo.

and with the Captain MIA(waiting for a new Player)

May I suggest that Rex remain on the bridge.....(to plot a way home as -navigator).

Since both Grace and Yelena are doctors they can set up a triage.

That would leave three(officers) and NPCs on Odysseus.

No one needs to plot a way home. What they were sent there to do has only just begun. You and Nordician need to decide who is going to be on The Trojan because you both seem to want to stay on the Odysseus and that's not going to work.

Back