Deep Space [OOC/Recruitment Thread]

Name: Katherine Reed

Nickname: Kat

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 139 lbs

Hair Color: Red with black streaks

Eye Color: Red

Visual Description: Kat

Written Description: The first thing one would notice about Kat was the odd coloration of her eyes, a bright and fiery red (see below). She keeps her hair relatively short though it isn’t without style, a mix of black streaks amidst her crimson locks offering a fetching contrast. Her skin is pale and creamy with few blemishes save the occasional scar. Her body is athletic and curvy, retaining a fair about of definition in her core and limbs from a physical lifestyle.

Personality: Kat was blunt and to the point. She had a wry, dry sense of humor that could best be described as dark. She was a glass half empty kind of person, though she always did her job to the best of her ability. She usually wore a smirk or a knowing smile, like she knew something everyone else didn’t and a joke or sarcastic comment was never far from her lips.

Likes: Jokes and off colored humor, smoking cigarettes, sex, sleeping.

Dislikes: People who take themselves too seriously, guard duty, most people in suits, cats, kids, and pickles.

Talents: Sharpshooter, enhanced vision, expert in hand-to-hand combat, good with her mouth (fellatio).

Psychological Quirks: Kat doesn’t trust many people and lets few get close. She is a constant smart ass that uses her sarcasm to hide her true emotions.

Brief Background: Kat had a very promising career as sharpshooter cut tragically short after she suffered damage in a artillery barrage in the field. Her eyes were damaged beyond repair in the blast and she received a honorable discharge. Kat thought she would spend the rest of her life as a cripple until an the corporation Oracle made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. For agreeing to work for them aboard the shuttle Odysseus they gave her the gift of sight in the form of a pair of cybernetic implants. The result left her with perfect vision (along with the limited ability to see in other spectrums), yet her eyes now had a rather unnatural red coloration.

Equipment:

Asymmetric Recoiless Carbine 920

The ARC-920 Railgun is a compact-channel linear accelerator that fires a high-explosive round at incredible speed, delivering both kinetic and explosive force to both hard and soft targets alike. Due to the heat generation of the rails the weapon can only be fired in semi automatic bursts to keep the weapon from overheating. Big and bulky, it can only be used with a servo harness attached to her armor.

MI-PP-R-01 Revolver

Based on the designs of old world revolvers, this pistol packs a wallop with explosive rounds that detonate on impact. It has a simple design and is easy to maintain and surprisingly light for its size. The gun’s capacity is 6 rounds.

Customized armor and helmet: Kat has her own suit of armor based off of the Rhea Space suit design. Of course it is more heavily reinforced and offers more protection than normal. Otherwise, it has all the same statistics unless otherwise noted. The color scheme is red on black with a smooth helmet reminiscent of a skull.

Concealed forearm vibroblade:

Built into the forearm casing of her armor, Kat can extend a that reaches a few inches past her outstretched fingertips. While razor sharp in its own right, it is actually a vibroblade capable of cutting through most materials with ease. The forearm compartment contained a compact ultrasonic generator, causing the blade to vibrate at an incredible speed, making even the slightest glancing blow become a gaping wound.

Vibroknife

Comparable to the concealed vibroblade of her armor but in a compact knife form. It vibrates at a far lesser frequency than the vibroblade, but since it is a knife it has its own powersupply that can last much longer than comparable knifes.

Oracle Corp Cybernetic eye array:

This is a state of the art cybernetic implant produced by the Oracle Corporation. While intended to enhance the user’s vision initially, it restored Kat’s vision completely after being blinded in the field. The implant offers the user perfect 20/20 vision as well as the ability to see into several other light spectrums.

Cybernetic targeting link:

This cyber-system provides a link between the gun and Kat’s vision. Sensors in the weapon determine exactly where it is pointed. This information is transmitted through a hookup in the palm of the user's hand and is displayed in the user's field of vision as a dot or small cross hair. The system also allows the user to know exactly how many rounds are left in the weapon's clip or magazine.

Alien Encounter: B, C, & E.

Dos: Foreplay, flirting, dirty talk, biting/licking, spanking, oral (giving & receiving), groups, men and women, anal, sex in every possible position.

Donts: Pretty much the same as everyone else. Nothing gross, scat, gore, vore, bondage, overly dominate or submissive situations (not interested in dominating or being dominated).

Attachments

• Katt's Armor.jpg
    Katt's Armor.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Skull helmet.jpg
    Skull helmet.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 25
So I used the old one. Think I got all my pretty links working except the vibro knife. But if anyone sees anything wonky lemme know.

If there's anything that needs changing from the last game lemme know too and I'll make the needed adjustments.

Guys. Year 3094. If you're reading the old game, then yeah. Don't mix it up.

I forgot that I am on 24 hr 0800 to 0800 guard duty today. How diD I forget since I'm pulling that shift right now, I have no idea lol. Any who, I will add the profile tomorrow when I wake up from my recovery sleep. :)

Apologies, I'm not typically around much on the weekends, but I will try to get my OP up on Tuesday, Wednesday by the latest.

got an opener up. I used some of the old and added some new bits. And of course I couldn't resist the horrible food. Sorry. :B

Apologies, I'm not typically around much on the weekends, but I will try to get my OP up on Tuesday, Wednesday by the latest.

It's all right. I told everyone to post once due to some members being on vacation and having net issues.

4 hours to go and then I can finally sleep. I swear if I wasn't on Super HD, I'd be dozing. lol

HC What the heck is Super HD? :confused: Heh

Katt Whoa! You're food stood up! It really IS Slimer, isn't it? :D

Maybe Dev should help out with the food sooner. lol ~ Bad food can cause a riot.

Katt Whoa! You're food stood up! It really IS Slimer, isn't it? :D

Maybe Dev should help out with the food sooner. lol ~ Bad food can cause a riot.

Maybe the food is the first alien encounter and HC wants to surprise us. :p

The first intelligent life man encounters is actually a broccoli based casserole. Who knew!

Maybe the food is the first alien encounter and HC wants to surprise us. :p

The first intelligent life man encounters is actually a broccoli based casserole. Who knew!

Sure, sure. It's the Veggie Revolt! All the neglected vegetables have melded forces with an unknown, devious alien intelligence and thus the War of Green Goo has begun! It's long past time that kids take their parents seriously!

"Eat your veggies if you know what's good for you!"

Mwahha~

Sure, sure. It's the Veggie Revolt! All the neglected vegetables have melded forces with an unknown, devious alien intelligence and thus the War of Green Goo has begun! It's long past time that kids take their parents seriously!

"Eat your veggies if you know what's good for you!"

Mwahha~

This sounds like a horror B movie I watched as a kid...

I got the profile up.

We got four players left who we're waiting on to post. Once they all post, and don't worry about if they never do, I'll move the game along long before that. What I will do though. I'm going to add a Hiatus section. So when players are on hiatus for whatever reasons: work, vacation, etc. I'll place their name in it and what's holding them up (only if it's not personal) so everyone is aware.

So I sent out an activity check on the last two players. If I don't get a response today, then we are going to move on. I'll give them until next week to respind to me and if they javen't, I am going to pull them from the game. This will free up some spots in this game.

Yar! I'm a foodie. The crapola food has gots to go! Uses goo piles and sticks for target practice.

Still around. Will wait for the other members to contribute. :)

Hm, maybe it's time to raid the mess hell to find out where they're hoarding the good stuff.

Still around. Will wait for the other members to contribute. :)

Hm, maybe it's time to raid the mess hell to find out where they're hoarding the good stuff.

We should totally do that. I think I'll get Dev to also work on making a prototype food synthesizer with basic food items. :cattail:

I know right? I mean, I don't know how long we're stuck out there but it should be totally viable. And heck, if Colin doesn't keep me too busy, I'll just cook. Mwahahah~ :cattail:

You guys are already inventing necessities. If you find any meat, Victor will show off his BBQ skills. ;)

OOooh! Maybe we'll have to have a BBQ comp. :cattail:

How can there be no meat?!?! I poo poo this idea. There's those meat sticks. It's like tasteless jerky.

Sofia has a talent for gardening and cooking.

Kitchen raid and cooking party! After all it's Christmas. :)

Back