Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Wife played a dirty trick on me this afternoon. We were lying in bed after I finished work for the day, and lamenting the fact that our daughter having to be home all the time is cutting into our ability to have sex.

Anyway, she grabbed my hand and put it on her pelvic area and asked if it needed to be shaved. Then, I noticed how wet she was. She made me finger fuck her until she came. She pulled her shirt up, giving me access to her tits, and told me to cum all over them.

Hopefully we can actually have actual sex tomorrow night as she doesn’t work.

My wife was teasing my cock but quickly grabbed a toy and positioned herself face down and ass up. I figures her and played with her ass until she begged for my cock. We fucked for another 20 minutes or so until I exploded inside her.

No. I had to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. Sometimes the old saying is correct: if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!

Not last night.......not so far today.......but the S.O. is in one of her moods again and I think that tonight is a sure thing.........besides......I can have as much sex as she says we can........er.......that's....ah..........never mind...............

Updated to say I did have some wonderful sex last night. I’m feeling much more relaxed this morning.

Last night and this morning.

Last night as we were going to bed, she told me that she wants to get better at blowjobs and proceeded to rock my cock. She stopped right before I exploded. I finished inside her.

I woke up rock hard, she wet, so I put another load into that pussy.

Last night and this morning.

Last night as we were going to bed, she told me that she wants to get better at blowjobs and proceeded to rock my cock. She stopped right before I exploded. I finished inside her.

I woke up rock hard, she wet, so I put another load into that pussy.

You two lucky horn dog's. Lol

Not last night. Long week. Fell asleep on him while watching telly. My safe place.

Tonight though... ;) If he behaves today.

Last night yes and let's see how tonight goes. I also do enjoy morning sex...the best part of waking up.

Last night ......yes...........and she squirted like a gushing river......was a great night! Now we'll see about tonight......:devil:

Back