Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night after some tears she was really hot. This morning she woke up with a headache and some shoulder aches. Hope it's not that damn virus...

If this is social distancing I want more of it! My woman rode me to the most amazing multiple orgasm I've ever had - her timing was impeccable. Apparently I was noisy. :D

Yesterday, early evening.

Surprisingly energetic, after eating little and exercising a lot this week, we were both a little lacking in energy going in, but then... :devil: I went on top, and everything!

Last night. Doggystyle after some nipple playtime with the wife. Now the other night, was a good 15-20 mins of ride time for her. Let's just say we were both quite pleased.

After some brief, but descriptive cyber (thanks Literotica) my wife and I played along on my chair in front of the PC. Won't go into all detail unless you ask nicely ;). She rode me to a quick and "filling" orgasm thanks to the well timed and placed descriptive imagery.

Once I finished, she walked to our bed with me dripping from her pussy down her legs and onto the floor and I finished her to a writhing, hair pulling orgasm.

After some brief, but descriptive cyber (thanks Literotica) my wife and I played along on my chair in front of the PC. Won't go into all detail unless you ask nicely ;). She rode me to a quick and "filling" orgasm thanks to the well timed and placed descriptive imagery.

Once I finished, she walked to our bed with me dripping from her pussy down her legs and onto the floor and I finished her to a writhing, hair pulling orgasm.

👏👏👏👏..well done

hey...

Did I get laid last night?
Actually it was yesterday morning, barely 9 in the A.M.
I was roused from a sound sleep to my wife slamming my pecker up and down like she was trying to win a race. I open my eyes and asked her if I could help her, she just kind of giggled and put her index finger to her lips for me to be quiet. So I shut up and let her go on ahead with her plan. After a couple more minutes and she had me fully up and awake for which I repaid her kindness with a fifteen minute ride and a nice exhausting orgasm that put her back to sleep and left me wide awake and getting dressed to go get coffee from McD's.

Last edited:
Last night. My wife and I had some lovely KiK sharing happening while we were in the act on the floor. We were sharing real time screenshots to a willing female who was also sharing action shots in real time.

We began with my wife's lingerie, to her positioning herself on all fours and me following. Palm prints on her ass and doggystyle action shots until I emptied into her.

Rather enjoyed the real time sharing, was the first time we had done it.

Last night. My wife and I had some lovely KiK sharing happening while we were in the act on the floor. We were sharing real time screenshots to a willing female who was also sharing action shots in real time.

We began with my wife's lingerie, to her positioning herself on all fours and me following. Palm prints on her ass and doggystyle action shots until I emptied into her.

Rather enjoyed the real time sharing, was the first time we had done it.

We did that once it was bfs friend though and I didn't know her so it was a little weird .

We did that once it was bfs friend though and I didn't know her so it was a little weird .

Yeah I can see that being a little weird. We've shared shots like that with our close, online friends, but never in real time. We found it pretty exciting that the other participant was basically anonymous. Once it was over it was over.

Back