Dr. John Gartner on a tale of two brains: "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing"

I didn’t know you ever left this place. You live a life of absurd illusions.
You act as though I need to be somewhere specific to post here. My previous two posts were during a run.

I understand elections, obviously better than you. But you can continue to stay home.

You act as though I need to be somewhere specific to post here. My previous two posts were during a run.

I understand elections, obviously better than you. But you can continue to stay home.
Running is good. Running with the phone? To each their own. It’s not who votes that counts but he who counts the votes. And then you have the electoral college. Lol. Like the banking warlords are gonna ask their obese, pharma intoxicated minions who they want to “lead!” Ya right. That’s delusional. They spend a lot of our money and a ton of time creating the illusion of choice. Indulge all you like. You’re a good citizen.

Running is good. Running with the phone? To each their own. It’s not who votes that counts but he who counts the votes. And then you have the electoral college. Lol. Like the banking warlords are gonna ask their obese, pharma intoxicated minions who they want to “lead!” Ya right. That’s delusional. They spend a lot of our money and a ton of time creating the illusion of choice. Indulge all you like. You’re a good citizen.
It's good to have a phone on you when running. I'm usually listening to podcasts or audiobooks.

You've demonstrated that you buy into bullshit easier than many. And as I said.... More power to you not voting. It certainly makes my life better.

Where did I say that?

Not that I'm aware of.

I'm not the one making memes denigrating powerful black women, so you may need to ask them.

Lol, go back and read your posts.

Including this one.

I ask again; what makes a black woman more powerful than anyone else? Her skin color?

Only to an uneducated mind. I'm sorry you can't follow simple progressions.
I've actually never seen you post something intelligent, or in an intelligent manner. It's all just corporate regurgitation, like a retarded bird getting fed rotten worms. you're dull, boring, not creative, not funny, it's pretty sad. you're just some beige idiot who gets off talking shit constantly about things you've barely looked into. you're an unattractive slave. sorry man, but it's true. go on with ya! scram! you're dull.

Not surprised you are at a loss for words in trying to white-wash Trump by blackening Biden.
You're like fuzzy, dull, boring, just a regurgitating parrot, no offense to parrots. white washing trump? why would i ever stand up for that man? a corporate billionaire who launched operation warp minds, or warp speed was it? and then all you beige retards ran out and stuck that shit in your veins!! it shows. you're lemmings. you aren't vivacious, creative, interesting. you're like a denny's in Indianapolis. Bland and flavorless. Go away man. You're a blotch in humanity's long history... go vote bro!! go lick sleepy ass Joe's crusty bunghole! You're a douche.

You Trumper smear campaigners don't fool me a bit.
Are you a robot? Has the mRNA mechanized your calcified brain?? Everything is about trump and biden? two geriatric thieves and criminals? if that is your life's purpose bro you got some soul searching to do. get off the computer, go outside, get strong, get lively, get it on, have fun, open your mind!! you and fuzzy should be life partners. life could be good with the right man! go on and give it a try. you guys can turn into a puddle of melted kraft slices on the floor together and rub each other's cocks whispering joe biden's name to each other. don't know if either of you can get hard still, i wouldn't bet that you could judging from the passion of your inane responses and limited intelligence. go away. you're gross...

Back