Dr. John Gartner on a tale of two brains: "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing"

Just stating the facts, Trump is far superior intellectually to Biden, we see it every time they speak, and America agrees that Trump's policies were smarter too-
rxgpjTg.jpg

That's why we keep waiting for Biden's mental cognitive test, which he refuses to even attempt...
And Trump is also a lot more passionate, so no surprise he's still got 97% of his 2020 voters, while Biden has lost 17% of his!
Very impossible for Biden to win in November, it'll be a landslide.

Trump's a broken wind up toy. It's obvious you haven't listened to him recently. Biden is old, but Trump is in cognitive decline.

If Trump has 97% of his voters, he should be doing better in the primaries. Just sayin'.

Just stating the facts, Trump is far superior intellectually to Biden, we see it every time they speak, and America agrees that Trump's policies were smarter too-
rxgpjTg.jpg

That's why we keep waiting for Biden's mental cognitive test, which he refuses to even attempt...
And Trump is also a lot more passionate, so no surprise he's still got 97% of his 2020 voters, while Biden has lost 17% of his!
Very impossible for Biden to win in November, it'll be a landslide.
i won't vote for either of them, but you're right! i think they actually work for the same people. biden is the worst i've seen, worse than dubya! wild. i mean just fucking terrible. it's embarrassing. and all these folks trying to claim he's just some nice old guy with a speech impediment. dude don't even look or sound the same anymore. i seen his creepy antics around little kids and women way back in like 2009. gross and creepy. i don't know who will be selected this round. i think there's some terrible shit a brewing, don't even know if they'll pretend there's an election this year. cheers.

Yep I bet my life and your life on it, Trump cruises to victory.
I wasn't interested in your life. I was thinking more along a bet on your user name. It's kind of standard around here, if you win you stay on, if you lose, you take a 1 year sabbatical from posting.

As to if Trump I wins, I win either way. Four more years (or until he dies) of listening to him whine about losing, or four years of him being the laughing stock of the rest of the world.

So you won't go look at the real video, *chuckles*. Why is that? Perhaps you don't want your little fantasy world to crumble?

Well if you have, post the links, you know the rule, you make a claim, you back it up. Or it's just more of your uneducated bullshit.

D003D740-8543-40E1-8E13-6544A413D8FE.jpg

i won't vote for either of them, but you're right! i think they actually work for the same people. biden is the worst i've seen, worse than dubya! wild. i mean just fucking terrible. it's embarrassing. and all these folks trying to claim he's just some nice old guy with a speech impediment. dude don't even look or sound the same anymore. i seen his creepy antics around little kids and women way back in like 2009. gross and creepy. i don't know who will be selected this round. i think there's some terrible shit a brewing, don't even know if they'll pretend there's an election this year. cheers.
Talk about embarrassing. Biden isn't just a nice old guy--he's produced more for the American people in the last three years than anyone back to Clinton has. Those are checkable facts and there isn't a damn thing you smear campaigners can do about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Two self owns in a row......*chuckles* I ask for proof of Obama calling his wife the wrong name and you post a picture of Bush jr. Then you post a meme showing how the right is outraged over whatever Fox news is broadcasting...Fucking awesome Shaggy!!

Talk about embarrassing. Biden isn't just a nice old guy--he's produced more for the American people in the last three years than anyone back to Clinton has. Those are checkable facts and there isn't a damn thing you smear campaigners can do about it.
you're fucking delusional!! wow. and fuck trump too! but anyone standing up for joe fucking biden, just a nice old guy. wow. wow...

biden can't drop his own turds in the bowl! y'all are fucking crazy... it's wild.

The "laughing stock" that everybody is afraid to start wars with, so Putin had to wait for Biden before invading Ukraine, and Israel-Hamas waited for Biden too, and China too.
Nobody wants to start a war when Trump's POTUS.
So no you don't want to bet, you're user name means too much. Boy what a pathetic existence you lead.

Last edited:
So no you don't want to bet, you're user name means too much. Boy what a pathetic existence you lead.
you're the pathetic one. sitting around here talking shit all day and saying absolutely nothing. don't talk to her like that man. you're a fucking pussy! you haven't ever said a thing and what passes for knowledge for you is like toilet drivel at panda express. get a life, you're a fucking loser.

I bet both of our usernames that Trump is easily the winner of the 2024 election.
Don't usually bet online, because other people don't honor bets, so I never bother.
But no problem for me...
Well the bet is, if Trump loses, so do you for a year, If he wins I'll go for a year. I don't care either way., he's your possible president.....*chuckles*

you're the pathetic one. sitting around here talking shit all day and saying absolutely nothing. don't talk to her like that man. you're a fucking pussy! you haven't ever said a thing and what passes for knowledge for you is like toilet drivel at panda express. get a life, you're a fucking loser.
You want in on the bet too Shaggy? Come on, be a man for once.

He said he's not voting for either of them.
And you believe him...? Besides he could take up the challenge, even if he doesn't support Trump. Hell he for sure doesn't support Biden, and no third party is going to win the White House.

Back