dribble believes the USA must break up into two countries... how would that even be possible?

and as for dribble's attitude that i should basically shut my mouth unless i have the solutions:

a) i am not a politician
b) i am not the one demanding a change from the status quo of a United states of America and therefore i am not beholden to provide solutions for a problem i am not creating
c) do i have workable solutions for the problems we face now in America? see (a) i am not a politician. While i could posit reasonable suggestions, the current instability of American politics because of trump's ascendance to presidency means far better minds than mine would have to work out how to instigate them with any success.

It is a start that you admitted you don't have the smarts to figure this out. I congratulate you on this achievement.

Let me clue you in...solving political issues is the exact same as solving personal issues. The goal...is not to back yourself into a corner...leaving you with nothing but bad choices. How can you avoid that? By having as many options available to you as possible.

The path to fixing issues...is not to sit and do nothing. That doesn't work. So you must try something. What...doesn't matter...because if it didn't work...you are no less off than doing nothing.

Glad to have helped you learn some things about yourself

It is a start that you admitted you don't have the smarts to figure this out. I congratulate you on this achievement.

Let me clue you in...solving political issues is the exact same as solving personal issues. The goal...is not to back yourself into a corner...leaving you with nothing but bad choices. How can you avoid that? By having as many options available to you as possible.

The path to fixing issues...is not to sit and do nothing. That doesn't work. So you must try something. What...doesn't matter...because if it didn't work...you are no less off than doing nothing.

Glad to have helped you learn some things about yourself
it's way too large a mess and since i am relatively smart i understand my limits

personal issues don't have to be fought through a mass of partisan bull for the purposes of legality and enaction, so no, they are not exactly the same

of course, but understanding the limits of my American political and legislative understanding is not the same as 'sitting doing nothing' and it is the place of the elected officials to carry change forward in a manner acceptable to the American public. I do what i can to spread awareness of current issues, here and in the meat world, without proposing the same thing mtg would in her insanity.

you didn't. as a competent adult, with 'reasonable' smarts, i was already fully aware of my own limitations. Perhaps you should look more closely at your own.

Back