Favorite Movie Quotes

I mean, uh, we can't because, I mean, you're an alien and I'm from the valley and we may not even be, you know, anatomically correct for each other. That could be - a real problem.…. No problem

I mean, uh, we can't because, I mean, you're an alien and I'm from the valley and we may not even be, you know, anatomically correct for each other. That could be - a real problem.…. No problem
Is that from Earth Girls are Easy?

One of my favorite movies of all time.
"well, are you going to pull those pistols, or whistle dixy?"
Which reminds me of another great western movie line…

”Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!”

"A horned toad can tell you which way to go. This one says we should go to Mexico."
So many quotable lines from that movie, The outlaw Josie Whales.
"Well Mr. Carpet Bagger, we got something around here, called a Missouri boat ride."

"A horned toad can tell you which way to go. This one says we should go to Mexico."
So many quotable lines from that movie, The outlaw Josie Whales.
"Well Mr. Carpet Bagger, we got something around here, called a Missouri boat ride."
You know… I have to watch that movie today now… and it is your fault….
I have the DVD, not a challenge

"Saigon, shit still only in Saigon. Everyday I stay in this hotel room I get weaker. Everyday Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger."

"Saigon, shit still only in Saigon. Everyday I stay in this hotel room I get weaker. Everyday Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger."
Of course I think Apocalypse Now, but I pretty much hate Vietnam war movies and avoid them so I don’t know.

“Nobody commits a murder just for the experiment of committing it. Nobody except us.”

ccdcbf9790a02add0f10cd9400472949.jpg

Just watched again recently. " I love you Creasy. You love me too don't you.?" ❤👍😎

Back