Feedback requests in the Hangout

Re: Ms Innocence

MathGirl said:
I don't know what I've ever done to deserve a reputation like that. I resemble that remark.
MG

Oh, please, Diane, like you would share?!

:rose: b

We don't need a thread nazi. We need more of a thread welcome wagon with a friendly reminder of forum geography.

People get pissed off at me and throw tanrums.

KillerMuffin said:
We don't need a thread nazi. We need more of a thread welcome wagon with a friendly reminder of forum geography.

People get pissed off at me and throw tanrums.

I would normally agree with you, KM, since I am usually quite generous and believe the best of others, however for some people I think the only way a thread welcome wagon would help is if it ran over the individual.

and, yes, i have taken my estrogen

confused

gauchecritic said:
Well there's no wonder then you're missing the first O.

Gauche

So confused!

I got my first O this morning... didn't miss it.

Looks like the Welcome Wagon and Re-Directional Committee could have worked wonders with PJ. ;)

wildsweetone said:
Looks like the Welcome Wagon and Re-Directional Committee could have worked wonders with PJ. ;)

Only if the WW had run over his giant ego repeatedly.. and even then, when MG did it, he didn't get it!

Frustration

wildsweetone said:

We tried. God knows we tried.
MG

Hey BKeeney: If the estrogen you take is Premarin, do you know where they got that name?

Re: Frustration

MathGirl said:
We tried. God knows we tried.
MG

Hey BKeeney: If the estrogen you take is Premarin, do you know where they got that name?

Horse pee.

I take estrace. I'm not into water sports at all or bestiality.

Oestregen is those hormone pills you take to be more feminine, right?

B, you have 4 kids, right?

And now you need to be MORE feminine..?:confused:

parts is parts

Svenskaflicka said:
Oestregen is those hormone pills you take to be more feminine, right?

B, you have 4 kids, right?

And now you need to be MORE feminine..?:confused:

did the hysterectomy thing 9 weeks ago.. took all the parts out

so now i need to support my feminity... have to keep up with my four daughters. :D

*waiting for Gauche's comment*

Re: parts is parts

bridgetkeeney said:
so now i need to support my feminity... have to keep up with my four daughters.

And I thought I had trouble with only three daughters.

Sorry about the op, BK. Remember that every last cell of yours was created and indelibly marked feminine and will stay that way, no matter what.

Vive la difference!:)

Og

Re: parts is parts

bridgetkeeney said:
did the hysterectomy thing 9 weeks ago.. took all the parts out

so now i need to support my feminity... have to keep up with my four daughters. :D

*waiting for Gauche's comment*

Genders are over-rated. I read about this couple where she was a lesbian, but then fell in love with a man who used to be a lesbian woman before she had a sex-change operation. Now they live together like a heterosexual couple.

I just wonder who wore the weddingdress..?:confused:

best gift to myself

Ogs-

Thanks for the wishes and encouragement. Actually, I feel better today than I have in 11 years. Feeling better makes me feel sexier all around.

I am allllllll female. Never wanted to be a guy and don't feel like one now. Now I am just a supercharged female. No sinusoidal fluctuations to keep me off balance.

Y'know, I've only read like one post from PJ. He doesn't appear to be too terribly interesting. He posted poetry here--which says a lot about the guy.

Is he a jerk or something? The GB has been low on jerks lately and De Sade has turned into a terrible disappointment in two forums.

oh what you've been missing

KillerMuffin said:
Y'know, I've only read like one post from PJ. He doesn't appear to be too terribly interesting. He posted poetry here--which says a lot about the guy.

Is he a jerk or something? The GB has been low on jerks lately and De Sade has turned into a terrible disappointment in two forums.

KM-

IMHO, he is the archetypal guy who can't believe every woman in the universe isn't impressed with him. Subtlety is absolutely lost on him... so is out and out bashing.

He isn't a very interesting jerk, though. He is overly impressed with his intellectual ability and puffs up like a rooster in the chicken yard if another guy visits the thread. And you know how large the gonads of a rooster are. :D

WOW.. I am not very nice today. Or perhaps I am being nice.

Our Prints

KillerMuffin said:

Yes. He seems to have cooled off somewhat. Can't understand why, though.

If the GB is in need of gerques, that would be the perfect place for him.

Always helpful,
MG

Re: best gift to myself

bridgetkeeney said:
Feeling better makes me feel sexier all around.

I am allllllll female. Never wanted to be a guy and don't feel like one now. Now I am just a supercharged female. No sinusoidal fluctuations to keep me off balance.

I think this aged gent will keep well clear of supercharged females. Normally aspirated ones wear me out. Now you are supercharged you'll probably end up like the hundred-year old women in my father's retirement home. They chased anything male. My father only made 96 but he flirted with the nursing staff.

I looked at your profile and birthdate. It made me feel very old. By the time you were born I had been engaged and dis-engaged three times, had a staff of twenty-five young ladies and a mainframe computer, had seen The Beatles and The Rolling Stones live and had given up going to Rock Festivals because everyone else was too young.

So you are all female, young AND supercharged. What are you writing for? You should be doing your exercises regularly and carefully to be ready to wear out your man or to seduce any available men (when the pain of the op wears off, which it will.).

Og

Re: Re: best gift to myself

oggbashan said:
I think this aged gent will keep well clear of supercharged females. Normally aspirated ones wear me out. Now you are supercharged you'll probably end up like the hundred-year old women in my father's retirement home. They chased anything male. My father only made 96 but he flirted with the nursing staff.

I looked at your profile and birthdate. It made me feel very old. By the time you were born I had been engaged and dis-engaged three times, had a staff of twenty-five young ladies and a mainframe computer, had seen The Beatles and The Rolling Stones live and had given up going to Rock Festivals because everyone else was too young.

So you are all female, young AND supercharged. What are you writing for? You should be doing your exercises regularly and carefully to be ready to wear out your man or to seduce any available men (when the pain of the op wears off, which it will.).

Og

Og-

I have no plans on chasing after old men, other than my hubby. I picked him for the longevity in his family.

oooooops.. I am supposed to be waiting? :D I'm up to almost 100 sit-ups a day and an hour on the elliptical trainer. Oh, you mean the other exercises. Never stopped doing those.

Everything is 'Jim Dandy' here. I have a VERY happy hubby.

I write because I don't have enough to fill my time. ;)

Adoption

Originally posted by bridgetkeeney I write because I don't have enough to fill my time.

Hay, BKeeney. You need a couple more daughters to occupy your time. Would you consider adopting me and Diane?
DG

Re: BUMP BUMP BUMP

bridgetkeeney said:
looking for the thread Nazi!!!!

Just what exactly is a "thread nazi"?
Someone who thinks that some threads are better than others?
Someone who thinks that only white people should have the right to post on threads? :confused:

Back