Feedback requests in the Hangout

It doesn't have to be a Thread Nazi it can be any sort of Nazi. Anyone who takes apparently unreasonable, unjustifiable, malicious delight in attacking anyone who isn't they.

I could name names but that would be just too

Gauche

Re: Adoption

DurtGurl said:
Hay, BKeeney. You need a couple more daughters to occupy your time. Would you consider adopting me and Diane?
DG

DG-

While I am flattered by your offer, I would hesitate to do anything to jeopardize your and Diane's relationship with your biological parents. I am sure that they would object strenuously to the loss of the sunshine you two bring to their lives.

Svenska-

I was thinking of the "soup Nazi" from Seinfeld. He has very rigid rules for how one goes about procuring his soup. If you break the rules you are barred from purchasing soup. He is surly and scary.

He is RIGID and MERCILESS in enforcing the rules. Those were the characteristics that I had in mind.

:rose: b

Re: Re: Adoption

bridgetkeeney said:

Svenska-

I was thinking of the "soup Nazi" from Seinfeld. He has very rigid rules for how one goes about procuring his soup. If you break the rules you are barred from purchasing soup. He is surly and scary.

He is RIGID and MERCILESS in enforcing the rules. Those were the characteristics that I had in mind.

:rose: b

I remember him... vaguely. Didn't Elaine put him out of business by finding the recipe for his most popular soup and reading it out loud?

Back