For those who assume supporting a Trump presidency over a Biden one means being a MAGA Trumper....

You are citing mega "churches" mostly tied to stations like TBN and other "Word of Faith" frauds. Problem . Most Evangelicals reject them and their Emergent Church cousins openly. As with Jersey Shore, what you see on TV, on TBN and on Falwell's network, does not even remotely reflect or represent Evangelicals. We have the same issues with these nut jobs and more. And we regularly call them out on it.

🙄

Wrong:

Sexual abuse is / was prevalent and widespread in the evangelical church.

“Most recently, the Houston Chronicle published a series titled "Abuse of Faith," uncovering sexual abuse and cover-up within the largest Protestant Christian organization in the U.S. (i.e., the SBC). They identified 380 sexual abusers and 700 alleged victims over 20 years (Downen, Olsen, & Tedesco, 2019).Jan 2, 2023”

🤬

And those are the ones that were discovered because the victims talked.

Victims seldom talk.

Victims in religious circles talk less.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!

Do you really think women who choose to abort have never heard of adoption? Just because they don't share your belief that it's a cure-all - or the right answer for them - doesn't mean they're not aware of it.
And just murdering the baby is the great best option? You are sick.

Cool! A grassroots neighborhood watch-type program that identifies the hundreds of seditious traitors that stormed the capital on January 6th and tried to terminate the counting of the electoral votes as part of the peaceful transfer of power that Federal authorities had yet to identify for investigation and potential prosecution. Neat!

I must have missed the part about the government paying them, though. In fact, the main woman featured in the piece said that she had never received a dime for her efforts. Now, THAT'S what I call a patriot!

🙄

Wrong:

Sexual abuse is / was prevalent and widespread in the evangelical church.

“Most recently, the Houston Chronicle published a series titled "Abuse of Faith," uncovering sexual abuse and cover-up within the largest Protestant Christian organization in the U.S. (i.e., the SBC). They identified 380 sexual abusers and 700 alleged victims over 20 years (Downen, Olsen, & Tedesco, 2019).Jan 2, 2023”

🤬

And those are the ones that were discovered because the victims talked.

Victims seldom talk.

Victims in religious circles talk less.

🤬

JFC

SAD!!!
Shall we start doing the research on NON-RELIGIOUS sexual abusers and compare the results? Promise you won't like them. But that's besides the point.

Within the SBC are some horrible churches and bad actors... Rick Warren, for example. But if you check their teachings, they have far more in common with the Emergent Church and the Word of Faith crowd, and have been being called out for decades by the mainstream.

@JaySecrets

Abstinence does work, agreed. But humans aren't known for being abstainers.

The best way to not get killed in a car accident, you might be surprised, is to not go in a car

The best way to stay slim? Stop eating.

You do the substitution and sooner, rather than later, sex will come up.

Colorado had a good run at reducing pregnancies. Do your own homework and look it up.

Actually, when you aren't getting your stats from corrupt sources like Planned Parenthood, who actually make a fortune off of teens getting pregnant then murdering their babies behind their parents back before the parents ever know they are pregnant

Planned Parenthood is a nonprofit organization, and if teenagers don't feel safe telling their parents they're pregnant, odds are their parents have given them reason to be scared.

, the evidence actually shows an incredible success rate of abstinence based sex ed.
That simply isn't true. What abstinence-only sex ed does accomplish is to convince teenagers that condoms don't work, so why bother using them? There is zero evidence that it convinces them not to have sex when they otherwise would.

For one reason. If you don't have sex before marriage, you won't get pregnant before may. If you aren't having sex until it is with that one person for life, you are highly unlikely to get STDs. In other words, it is in fact factual that the only safe sex practice is waiting til marriage.

Your problem is, you assume preaching abstinence works. it doesn't.

And just murdering the baby is the great best option? You are sick.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the point is, you implied that women would never abort if only they knew about adoption. They do know. It's hardly a secret.

Shall we start doing the research on NON-RELIGIOUS sexual abusers and compare the results? Promise you won't like them. But that's besides the point.

Within the SBC are some horrible churches and bad actors... Rick Warren, for example. But if you check their teachings, they have far more in common with the Emergent Church and the Word of Faith crowd, and have been being called out for decades by the mainstream.
They're still "your side". Just like these lunatics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Undifferentiated? Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate brain, separate lungs, often even a different gender. Undifferentiated?!!!
To what stage of gestation are you referring? I'm talking about the days after fertilization.

To what stage of gestation are you referring? I'm talking about the days after fertilization.
So am I... 1 day in it is still life. Meets every definition. And it is human life because it is human. Therefore it is a tiny human life, a baby

So am I... 1 day in it is still life. Meets every definition. And it is human life because it is human. Therefore it is a tiny human life, a baby
I can literally almost hear you saying this out loud in a Chris Farley "Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!" voice.

@JaySecrets

During any discussion of pregnancy and abortion there is always a focus on the woman.

What 'costs' should the sperm donor carry? Involuntary vasectomy? Anti-erection meds? Paying any bills? Three days in The Stocks in the public square?

If the superstition wasn't the basis/justification for abuse, why the hell does the church sue for the right to abuse children without retribution?

https://ballsandstrikes.org/legal-culture/louisiana-supreme-court-church-abuse-case/

The most comprehensive study of child sexual abuse in the US Catholic Church comes from an earlier study by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, which found that 4% of all priests who had served from 1950 to 2002 were subject to allegations of child sexual abuse
So, nearly one in twenty Catholic Priests are accused abusers (which their employer will try to protect). That's not a few bad eggs, that's systematic. If drag queens or Trans people, or any other denigrated group had that record their employers would be shut down and their assets seized to pay compensation. There would be uproar.

Oh wait, there already is - to distract the cult followers from where the real problem is.

Again, you say baby, I say clump of undifferentiated cells. No medical professional calls that clump at day one a baby.
In biology, life is generally defined as a system that can perform the following functions:
respire, grow, excrete, reproduce, metabolize, move, and respond to the environment.

That is the scientific definition of life. This is all very true of a pre-born child. Even by "scientific definition", that tiny being is a life. It isn't an animal life or a vegetable life. It is a human life. So, by scientific definition it is a tiny human life.

That little human life exists apart from the identity from the mother. It is attached only for gestation and feeding. This is easily proven because we can take that tiny human life, put take it out of one womb, put it in an incubator designed like a womb, or actually put it in another woman's womb, and it has every likelihood of survival. That is untrue of any blob of tissue.

We have a word for such an individually distinct human life. It's a very good word. The word is "baby". We have two words for killing, for snuffing out the innocent life of such an innocent: murder and infanticide. Take your pick.

In biology, life is generally defined as a system that can perform the following functions:
respire, grow, excrete, reproduce, metabolize, move, and respond to the environment.

That is the scientific definition of life. This is all very true of a pre-born child. Even by "scientific definition", that tiny being is a life. It isn't an animal life or a vegetable life. It is a human life. So, by scientific definition it is a tiny human life.

That little human life exists apart from the identity from the mother. It is attached only for gestation and feeding. This is easily proven because we can take that tiny human life, put take it out of one womb, put it in an incubator designed like a womb, or actually put it in another woman's womb, and it has every likelihood of survival. That is untrue of any blob of tissue.

We have a word for such an individually distinct human life. It's a very good word. The word is "baby". We have two words for killing, for snuffing out the innocent life of such an innocent: murder and infanticide. Take your pick.
Infanticide does t mean that. An infant does not exist until after the pregnancy has conclude via birth.

You keep changing words to fit your position.

You only prove one thing by this statement.... Government IS your God.
Really? So are you stating you don't have to follow the laws set out by Government?
And both sides are about belief.
No one is about belief, the other is about who has control over one's body.
If I believe segregation is wrong, it doesn't matter what the law says.
Law say segregation is wrong, but you feel the law is wrong.
If I believe rape is wrong, it doesn't matter is a law says it's okay.
Law say rape is illegal.
And if I believe murdering babies is wrong, it doesn't matter if the law says it's okay.
Law says murdering babies is wrong.

Abortion is not about murder, it is about removing a Zygote or a Fetus.

Yes, and I think that forced reversible vasectomies for all males, reversible only when a female agrees to carry their child. That will end unwanted pregnancy!!
So what is your stance on the statement above? You are more than willing to FORCE a woman to have her body go through Pregnancy, but if we FORCED you to have a reversible vasectomy, there would be no need for women to have an abortion. So are you going to be part of the solution, or part of the problem??? BTW I have a vasectomy, I'm part of the solution.

Last edited:
So how exactly does a Fetus reproduce?

Back