For those who assume supporting a Trump presidency over a Biden one means being a MAGA Trumper....

Because it's true that your sources lie. Constantly. On most everything
It wasn't my source, it was II74's. And if that link is incorrect or lying, you ought to be able to prove it easily. I note without surprise that you don't even try.

You don't get it - there is no bill that would've legislated it that way and passed both chambers, much less been signed. We are signatories of the Geneva convention....zero asylum claims is not possible.

I get that you want to treat asylum seekers like animals.
I never wrote zero asylum claims, I wrote zero entry till adjudication.

Biden is treating taxpayers as second class citizens. Dumping migrants on cities all over the country without notice or funding. The burden it puts on city resources is unfair. Unfortunately Biden and his compliment of incompetent fools will be gone and the next administration will have to pick up the pieces.

It wasn't my source, it was II74's. And if that link is incorrect or lying, you ought to be able to prove it easily. I note without surprise that you don't even try.
Try citing anything on here without search engines. And when Google and YouTube and about every other source blocks Non-Liberal information... Well, YouTube caveats conservative posts with liberal warning labels.... the sources are now books and sources you need paid scrips to get past the paywall. Again, your side is great at twisting information, redefining terms, burying sources, then pretending the truth isn't out there.

Biden is treating taxpayers as second class citizens. Dumping migrants on cities all over the country without notice or funding. The burden it puts on city resources is unfair. Unfortunately Biden and his compliment of incompetent fools will be gone and the next administration will have to pick up the pieces.
You are dealing with an expert at read-between-the lines and diviner of things left unsaid...

That requires somewhere to send people AND requires their unfettered ability to return.

Mexico has said no more. And even when they allowed it, it led to asylum seekers dying.

I don't disagree. The Senate bill address many issues with asylum law as well as the President's responsibilities.

You keep wanting to blame Biden....all Biden is doing is putting a bandaid on the problem - that's all 45 did as well. Neither have the ability to do a ton because the process is backlogged and broken.

These are ICE's own stats here.

These are ICE's own stats here.
They’re using VA administrative assets to facilitate and process health programs for ICE, still puts a strain on the VA. It a big shell game! It boils down to one governmental agency paying another government agency but still comes out of the taxpayers pockets and hinders veteran customer service.

Try citing anything on here without search engines.
I can't think of one reason why we shouldn't use search engines. As for those disclaimers you mention, maybe you should consider the possibility that they've got a point. No matter how badly you want something to be true, that alone doesn't make it true.

They’re using VA administrative assets to facilitate and process health programs for ICE, still puts a strain on the VA. It a big shell game! It boils down to one governmental agency paying another government agency but still comes out of the taxpayers pockets and hinders veteran customer service.
They're using the FSC and have since the law allowed them to do so in 2002.

Yes, you should probably read

This involves no more than 10 employees and is fully funded by ICE. This has no impact [on] veteran care or services,” Hayes added. “At no time are any VA health care professionals or VA funds used for this purpose.”
Might want to read up on your 169 "evasions" while you're at it

I can't think of one reason why we shouldn't use search engines. As for those disclaimers you mention, maybe you should consider the possibility that they've got a point. No matter how badly you want something to be true, that alone doesn't make it true.
Funny. I just went to an engine not controlled by libs and suddenly results come up. Maybe you should consider that ALL your sources are lying to you.

Yes, you should probably read
Hmmm ... Monetary shell games where money and resources are shifted during an administration run by a crime family that has used such games to enrich themselves from government positions. Yeah, I trust THAT administration and it's departments to be honest. 🙄

Hmmm ... Monetary shell games where money and resources are shifted during an administration run by a crime family that has used such games to enrich themselves from government positions. Yeah, I trust THAT administration and it's departments to be honest. 🙄
ICE pays for it. Zero VA resources are diverted to care for vets.

I get that you believe otherwise....that doesn't make it any less true

That requires somewhere to send people AND requires their unfettered ability to return.

Mexico has said no more. And even when they allowed it, it led to asylum seekers dying.

I don't disagree. The Senate bill address many issues with asylum law as well as the President's responsibilities.

You keep wanting to blame Biden....all Biden is doing is putting a bandaid on the problem - that's all 45 did as well. Neither have the ability to do a ton because the process is backlogged and broken.
Trump did quite a bit. It's called beginning building a wall. Walls work. Enforcement works.

ICE pays for it. Zero VA resources are diverted to care for vets.

I get that you believe otherwise....that doesn't make it any less true
That's like saying the Ukrainian government hasn't been using American funds for corrupt purposes because they use other money for that. It's a specious argument without merit.

Trump did quite a bit. It's called beginning building a wall. Walls work. Enforcement works.
45 had remain in Mexico because Mexico allowed it. Laws don't allow a President to randomly ship asylum seekers to places they aren't welcome or coordinated with...sorry.

Asylum seekers came over the border even with walls.....they didn't stop because 45 polished up a few walls. As soon as they cross onto US soil they can claim asylum.

As much as the right would love to just have machine guns at the border to mow them all down, that's not how it works.

That's like saying the Ukrainian government hasn't been using American funds for corrupt purposes because they use other money for that. It's a specious argument without merit.
Yes, I get that you don't believe it and instead believe blogs on the Internet that make lefties the villains.

If you don't want FSC used by ICEz then lobby to change the law that allows them to use them.

45 had remain in Mexico because Mexico allowed it. Laws don't allow a President to randomly ship asylum seekers to places they aren't welcome or coordinated with...sorry.

Asylum seekers came over the border even with walls.....they didn't stop because 45 polished up a few walls. As soon as they cross onto US soil they can claim asylum.

As much as the right would love to just have machine guns at the border to mow them all down, that's not how it works.
We don't want them gunned down. Finish a wall. Or a fence. Or whatever the hell you want to call it. Build it tall. Build it long. Build it deep. Electrify it. Reenforce it with drones. Put troops where terrain creates gaps. Only let people in at the crossing who come the right way with the right papers and the skills to start working. Deny them access to safety federal net programs for several years. Require them to read English and speak it (it is the common language, and China or France isn't going to change their language for us). Require an oath of allegiance to America and it's Constitution. Require that they support our form of government. Do all this slowly enough to let them fully integrate into our society before we add more. Use a meritocracy system.

Back