Forced oral bi

I lost my virginity early on to a dominate older woman (30's) who taught all about sex. After experiencing all possible hetro sex scenarios she told be she wanted to peg me and complete her ownership of me. She had fingered my ass while sucking my cock in the past so I allowed her to coerce me into letting her, she also threatened to withhold sex if I didn't agree. She ultimately used a strap on on me and I found it quite pleasurable (it was very small to start) but what changed was the way she treated me and spoke to me. She became extremely aggressive both verbally and physically (slapping, pinching my nipples, ass paddling ) and telling me I was no longer a man but her bitch to be used. From that point on I wasn't allowed to fuck her anymore and could only cum if I sucked her dildo while she jacked me off (69) needless to say she finally told me that she was tired of using me and if I wanted any sex I would have to please her friend to get off. Her friend was a gay man in his early 20's and I was told, instructed, on how to suck his cock. It was my first time with a real cock and she was on her knees next to me the whole time giving me instructions and orders. When he was ready to cum she got up and held my head from behind and he very roughly fucked my mouth hard. When he came I choked and his cum came out my nose and mouth as I gagged and threw up. This went on until she "gave me" to him nearly a year later but not before exposing me to all types of sexual situations.

I lost my virginity early on to a dominate older woman (30's) who taught all about sex. After experiencing all possible hetro sex scenarios she told be she wanted to peg me and complete her ownership of me. She had fingered my ass while sucking my cock in the past so I allowed her to coerce me into letting her, she also threatened to withhold sex if I didn't agree. She ultimately used a strap on on me and I found it quite pleasurable (it was very small to start) but what changed was the way she treated me and spoke to me. She became extremely aggressive both verbally and physically (slapping, pinching my nipples, ass paddling ) and telling me I was no longer a man but her bitch to be used. From that point on I wasn't allowed to fuck her anymore and could only cum if I sucked her dildo while she jacked me off (69) needless to say she finally told me that she was tired of using me and if I wanted any sex I would have to please her friend to get off. Her friend was a gay man in his early 20's and I was told, instructed, on how to suck his cock. It was my first time with a real cock and she was on her knees next to me the whole time giving me instructions and orders. When he was ready to cum she got up and held my head from behind and he very roughly fucked my mouth hard. When he came I choked and his cum came out my nose and mouth as I gagged and threw up. This went on until she "gave me" to him nearly a year later but not before exposing me to all types of sexual situations.

That his a hell of an introduction to sex. How do you feel about it?

Can somebody help with this

A little help please!

Attachments

• Polish_20200610_131245676_resize_96.jpg
    Polish_20200610_131245676_resize_96.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 83
I've had forced bi fantasies for a while now. The fantasy of a woman 'forcing' me to suck another man's cock for her or for her to watch me getting fucked really makes me hot. And of course, it would never be truly 'forced'.

I've had forced bi fantasies for a while now. The fantasy of a woman 'forcing' me to suck another man's cock for her or for her to watch me getting fucked really makes me hot. And of course, it would never be truly 'forced'.

I can relate to that fantasy, especially if she dresses me like a slut. Straight as I am, in the heat of passion with a nice woman...... could push me over the edge.

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.

I have never received that instruction however I was told would be required to provide oral services for her amusement in a local gay bar here in town she said I would get under the table and suck every clock that was presented to me and I had better try to make them cum or maybe she would take me into the bathroom and set me up in a stall as a suck machine begging for cum in my mouth taking on all cummers
Never happened but the thought made me drip

To all the male submissives whose Mistress has subjected them to perform oral bi on another man for Her viewing pleasure, or the enjoyment of your humiliation, please share your stories.

My 2nd story in link below was not forced, but encouraged. Not sure if it counts but was one of hottest experiences I've had.

This has been a major fantasy of mine for a couple years now. I am sub to my wife and we have talked about bringing in another man for mfm sessions. I imagine that at some point during an encounter she orders me to service her new lover with my mouth while she watches. The idea of sucking cock arouses me, but I find it so much hotter if she forces me to.

This has been a major fantasy of mine for a couple years now. I am sub to my wife and we have talked about bringing in another man for mfm sessions. I imagine that at some point during an encounter she orders me to service her new lover with my mouth while she watches. The idea of sucking cock arouses me, but I find it so much hotter if she forces me to.

How wonderful. Do let us know the details of your oral submission.

I get it...When I've roleplayed with wife and my toy...when she orders me to suck it and calls me names it increases the excitement DRAMATICALLY...

That's how I got started, encouraged by a woman to suck cock, which I did. She was thrilled. Now many years later, my wife (not the same woman) really enjoys watching me service men and tries to find opportunities to do so.

My old girlfriend and i use to invite my old room mate to our room after some drinks, my girlfriend would get naked and get him hard, and force me to suck his cock, gagging most of the time. This happend for 3 years.

Pm if you need for information

My old girlfriend and i use to invite my old room mate to our room after some drinks, my girlfriend would get naked and get him hard, and force me to suck his cock, gagging most of the time. This happend for 3 years.

Pm if you need for information

Sounds like a fun time!

I was repeatedly told I was going to be made to suck a clock I was never made to do it however I would have for her amusement and praise she did make me sick her strap on and ask if I was ready for real clock I know I would have done my very best to please her

My wife and I haven't yet had a chance to try this, because of the pandemic. But it's a huge fantasy for both of us, and we incorporate role playing into our sex until we have a chance to try it in person.

I helped a couple with this fantasy a few years ago. He wanted to suck cock but was reluctant unless his wife/mistress instructed him to. She contacted me for help.

I showed up at their hotel and we chatted for a while the she took control and got him I the mood. He was a pretty good cocksucker for a beginner. She ended up fucking him with a strapon while he sucked my cock. Hot scene for me as well and I delivered a mouthful of cum which she made him share with both of us.

Still gets me hard remembering it.

In the service, as a young 20 something guy, I was naive. I met a lady at a bar and after some drinks I went home with her to find a husband waiting at home. He was fine with me being there, her and I fooled around. I was on my knees, face deep in her when suddenly there was a cock right next to my face. I looked at her, looked at it, looked at her, she smiled and before I knew it she grabbed my head, turned it to the cock and pushed my mouth on it. First time for me, she bobbed my head back and forth on it till I got the rhythm of it. This continued until her husband exploded, she kept my head in place till he was done. Afterward she told me I was a good boy, then she returned the favor to me. That was the beginning of a fantastic weekend.

In the service, as a young 20 something guy, I was naive. I met a lady at a bar and after some drinks I went home with her to find a husband waiting at home. He was fine with me being there, her and I fooled around. I was on my knees, face deep in her when suddenly there was a cock right next to my face. I looked at her, looked at it, looked at her, she smiled and before I knew it she grabbed my head, turned it to the cock and pushed my mouth on it. First time for me, she bobbed my head back and forth on it till I got the rhythm of it. This continued until her husband exploded, she kept my head in place till he was done. Afterward she told me I was a good boy, then she returned the favor to me. That was the beginning of a fantastic weekend.

Nice - you should write it as a story here.

I think it depends on what you're trying to get out of it. I prefer the term bi encouragement to forced bi, which would be when your girl wants to see you suck dick because it's hot, not because she wants to humiliate you and call you a f*****.

Great. I think perhaps the best answer yet. My old girl friend and I took the same outlook i think. Yes it did take some encouragement for sure. But once I gave in I guess you might call it there was that thrill and yes I must admit a feeling enjoyment knowing i satisfied two people

I am envious of some of you guys who've had wives or girlfriends who have "forced" or encouraged you to suck cock. It would be such a turn on to have this happen but alas my wife is completely vanilla when it comes to see when she is even interested in sex which is indeed a rare occurrence.

If a woman ever invited me to enjoy her husband's manhood I think I would not decline. If I were bound while it happened or with a o-ring mouth spreader so my mouth could be freely be accessible even better.

I am envious of some of you guys who've had wives or girlfriends who have "forced" or encouraged you to suck cock. It would be such a turn on to have this happen but alas my wife is completely vanilla when it comes to see when she is even interested in sex which is indeed a rare occurrence.

If a woman ever invited me to enjoy her husband's manhood I think I would not decline. If I were bound while it happened or with a o-ring mouth spreader so my mouth could be freely be accessible even better. Very well
Well said. When my wife and I are with another guy (or couple), my wife does "encourage" me to play with him. She'll bring my head over to his cock and say things like, "Isn't it beautiful, don't you want to touch it, and suck it. It gets me so turned on seeing you suck another guy. . ."

Very hot, and gets us both very aroused. And the other guy enjoys it as well.

Last edited:
Back