Forced oral bi

Age limits prohibit me from mentioning ages in a posting.

Let‘s just say that male almost twice my age forced me suck his cock. I, frankly, didn’t understand what it was all about at that instant. By the time I had reached a similar age, I really did understand the primary goal.

I avoided this other male because of his behavior, but much later realized he’d open the doors to other worlds for me.

Thanks Tommy, wherever you are!
Damn right!

Age limits prohibit me from mentioning ages in a posting.

Let‘s just say that male almost twice my age forced me suck his cock. I, frankly, didn’t understand what it was all about at that instant. By the time I had reached a similar age, I really did understand the primary goal.

I avoided this other male because of his behavior, but much later realized he’d open the doors to other worlds for me.

Thanks Tommy, wherever you are!
Although it's an amusing idea in fiction, no-one should ever be forced or coerced into any sex-act against their will.
I discovered early that mutual and consensual male cocksucking is a joy, but there was never any pressure applied on me in order to persuade me to suck my friend's cock, it just seemed so natural and good, I couldn't get enough of it...!

Although it's an amusing idea in fiction, no-one should ever be forced or coerced into any sex-act against their will.
I discovered early that mutual and consensual male cocksucking is a joy, but there was never any pressure applied on me in order to persuade me to suck my friend's cock, it just seemed so natural and good, I couldn't get enough of it...!
I had fucked enough sissies that when I found a gay cock, I loved it!

They just wanted to be a girl.
And... for the duration of time that you were using them for sex, they were allowed to feel that way, female and desired. You are such a generous and considerate person, drobert... I thank you on their behalf

And... for the duration of time that you were using them for sex, they were allowed to feel that way, female and desired. You are such a generous and considerate person, drobert... I thank you on their behalf
They sure know how to thank an Alpha.........

When I was in college I had a time when I was into threesomes. I would normally tease and coerce them and barter with them over what they had to do in exchange for my mouth or pussy. It is much easier to keep a couple of frat boys quiet if you have something on them. The things guys will do when they are under the influence of a bare wet pussy. I think deep down inside most of us are bi or will give in to those activities if they are presented in a non threatening situation or with the right reward. Most showed some natural initial masculine reluctance but once one barrier fell they tended to fall in rapid succession and I never met one single guy who backpedaled on blowjobs once I got him to suck on his friends dick for the initial 15 seconds that earned him time in my mouth. The next time we got together there was rarely the barter that drove our activities the first time and sex was normally pretty free and uninhibited and I loved it.

When I was in college I had a time when I was into threesomes. I would normally tease and coerce them and barter with them over what they had to do in exchange for my mouth or pussy. It is much easier to keep a couple of frat boys quiet if you have something on them. The things guys will do when they are under the influence of a bare wet pussy. I think deep down inside most of us are bi or will give in to those activities if they are presented in a non threatening situation or with the right reward. Most showed some natural initial masculine reluctance but once one barrier fell they tended to fall in rapid succession and I never met one single guy who backpedaled on blowjobs once I got him to suck on his friends dick for the initial 15 seconds that earned him time in my mouth. The next time we got together there was rarely the barter that drove our activities the first time and sex was normally pretty free and uninhibited and I loved it.
So funny, how you got them to suck dick! Good job!

Wish I had been one of your boys.

That has happened to me 4 times, and always with a professional Mistress.
The first time around 1980, with an Icelandic Mistress and we had not discussed it but apparently, she and the other fellow had.
When I arrived at her home for our session, she opened a door to show me another man there, naked vacuuming her rugs.
During our session upstairs in the dungeon, she placed her panties over my head and left. when she returned she had her male guest with her, also with panties covering his face.
She ordered us to lie down head to foot, 69 fashion, and we were to suck each other but neither of us was allowed to cum.
I could see she took pictures of us using a Polaroid camera, I believe, because that's what he wanted.

It’s kind of a carrot and stick kind of thing. A lot like training a dog you start with simple tasks, and move on from there, and it always based on building trust… always a reward for tasks that are carried out appropriately. Often I would get them to pull out each other’s cocks In exchange for me removing my shirt. That accomplished two things, one being that they touch the others cock with reward of seeing my tits. The second, was once I knew that they would touch each other‘s cock I knew the game could progress from there. Usually I would ask them what they would do to see my pussy. Sometimes I had to offer suggestions, like lick each other’s precum, but some would jump right into the game with their own ideas. I often kept items like whip cream or chocolate syrup in my dorm refrigerator because it’s a lot easier to get a guy to lick chocolate off another guy‘s cock than it is to ask him to just give his friend a blow job. I also tended to make tasks time limited. For example, if you’d like a blow job then I think that you should both see what it’s like to give one. If you both will put the others dick in your mouth for 30 seconds I’ll give you both a blow job and swallow. They would usually reflexively start to suck on their own and with encouragement would complete with each other to see how much they could take. The hornier they were and the more they trusted me the more likely they were to do anything I would ask.

It’s kind of a carrot and stick kind of thing. A lot like training a dog you start with simple tasks, and move on from there, and it always based on building trust… always a reward for tasks that are carried out appropriately. Often I would get them to pull out each other’s cocks In exchange for me removing my shirt. That accomplished two things, one being that they touch the others cock with reward of seeing my tits. The second, was once I knew that they would touch each other‘s cock I knew the game could progress from there. Usually I would ask them what they would do to see my pussy. Sometimes I had to offer suggestions, like lick each other’s precum, but some would jump right into the game with their own ideas. I often kept items like whip cream or chocolate syrup in my dorm refrigerator because it’s a lot easier to get a guy to lick chocolate off another guy‘s cock than it is to ask him to just give his friend a blow job. I also tended to make tasks time limited. For example, if you’d like a blow job then I think that you should both see what it’s like to give one. If you both will put the others dick in your mouth for 30 seconds I’ll give you both a blow job and swallow. They would usually reflexively start to suck on their own and with encouragement would complete with each other to see how much they could take. The hornier they were and the more they trusted me the more likely they were to do anything I would ask.
So exciting! With you to throw in some sex, I can see why the boys would go for it. After all, it's only a cock.........

Back