~GG's Playland of Pleasure~

Thank you. Very sweet of you to say, not always sure that a lot of people even notice.😊 Not feeling sorry for myself, just the way it seems is all.🤷‍♀️
It's the same with my thread, GG. I'm lucky I have those who do come to my thread and be silly with me, but there are plenty of times when my thread is dead also. It's Lit, so there's that. If you want a popular thread, make a controversial thread where people can go to bitch and be assholes. That seems to be the kind of thread that gets popular on here. :rolleyes:

It's the same with my thread, GG. I'm lucky I have those who do come to my thread and be silly with me, but there are plenty of times when my thread is dead also. It's Lit, so there's that. If you want a popular thread, make a controversial thread where people can go to bitch and be assholes. That seems to be the kind of thread that gets popular on here. :rolleyes:
JJ, just another reason I am lucky to have you as a friend. You get me.❤️

da9a83bf65422b4d788c98c3f6d2c5ac.jpg
Romantic <3

It was her scent. The smell of her skin, at first. No perfume or lotion. Fresh from a shower or bath. The day’s stresses washed away, her very smell did this to him. He’d wrap his arms about her still wet flesh, kiss the back of her neck, and simply breathe in her aroma. She knew it too. Like all successful women, she knew her affect. Cherished it. Used it to boil his blood. She reached back to clasp his hardening cock with her long fingers, and as he cupped one breast he tugged gently on her nipple ring. She stroked his cock slowly and turned her head to meet his kiss.

Their dance had begun. :rose:

Good evening GG. I see there is lots of fun to explore in here. :love: Hope you are having a great evening. :rose:
Good evening, Sassy! Welcome to my sexy little corner of Lit. Have fun exploring, I hope you enjoy it.😍Thank you! Hope you are also!🌹

Back