~GG's Playland of Pleasure~

Beautiful :heart:
tumblr_pc8dsiahyT1uaqg2lo1_400.jpg
I know this is an old post but I only just found this thread and it’s like this picture was stolen from my mind. Due to my current circumstances I may never experience this, but this image hits so powerfully with me. To be experiencing her this way with her delicate folds so beautifully and openly exposed to my lips, mouth, and tongue. To be melting into her as she flows into me. To inhale her beautiful scent as I hear her oh so rewarding moans of pleasure that I’m helping create, that bring me such a sense of pride and achievement. To have her hands on my head, caressing me, guiding me, and making me know she wants me right where she has me. And to feel her soft feet running all over my back as she feels so much pleasure from my efforts she is losing control of her limbs. Then to imagine that final moment as she clenches my hair in her fists and digs her feet into my back to bury me as deep as she can into her pussy as she gushes with ecstasy clamping down on me as she floods my face making me feel marked, owned, but also so appreciated and like I am the best and most precious thing in her life.

Back