Gone for a bit..

A7inchPhildo said:
Thanks me being single and all. It is nice to remember some of the romance and in ways relive it through other happy couples.

So happy for you both. Thinking this would make a nice story leaving the reader with good thoughts.

[smiles] You have made my day.

Phil

But, but, I'm a badass hard-edged gritty science fiction writer!

That is too funny! I was talking about for me. I like to write romance along with many other topics as well. Romance is what I like even though it seems to not have the draw of the many of the other catagories.

A7inchPhildo said:
That is too funny! I was talking about for me. I like to write romance along with many other topics as well. Romance is what I like even though it seems to not have the draw of the many of the other catagories.

You're right, but I still keep writing romance anyhow....*sigh*

And that you again. *hugs*

Whisper :rose:

Raphy & Whisper

Great news. Haven't known either of you long but you both seemed so normal. This came as a big surprise. I wish both of you every happyness and future success. Sharing a life with someone is just about the best thing ever, takes effort, but the effort is repaid 1000 times.

You two have a great 2004 and onward.

Will's

Wills said:
Raphy & Whisper

Great news. Haven't known either of you long but you both seemed so normal. This came as a big surprise.

Eh? Hold up .. .Exactly what do you mean there, sir?

;)

Wishing I was single for that kind of excitement again.

Gauche (would offer Raph out anytime for excitement like whispering)

P.S Not that I'd give up any single thing I have now and hoping you both can get the same

gauchecritic said:

Um.. that line confuses me =)

Raph, confuzzled.

Wonderful News!

Raphy and Whisper -

Congratulations! Best wishes for you both!

:heart:

gauchecritic said:
Wishing I was single for that kind of excitement again.

P.S Not that I'd give up any single thing I have now and hoping you both can get the same

I'm confused too, but chose to take that as a compliment. *grin* So, thank you.

And thank you so much to all the well wishers. (I'd thank each, but that would take an awful lot of posts.)

*hugs all around, except MG, who is allowed to pass*

Maybe 'Offering out' is a Yorkshire thing, perhaps if I'd added "not expecting to walk away from it whole" then that would probably have just confused you more.

Gauche

P.S Just take it as a compliment to avoid further naughtiness

yipeeeeeeeeeee

hay you two, nice one, or should i say nice couple:) go for it and i hope and wish you all good fortune and happiness:D :rose: :rose:

now don't you get arguing over who's on line and using the puter like a certain couple i know often do:D when you get together. (by the way she won tonight, giggle) we hope to see you both on together telling us all about it.

all the very best darlings, and you take care of her young raphy, and take care of yourself:heart: :heart:

Re: yipeeeeeeeeeee

LorriLove said:
hay you two, nice one, or should i say nice couple:) go for it and i hope and wish you all good fortune and happiness:D :rose: :rose:

now don't you get arguing over who's on line and using the puter like a certain couple i know often do:D when you get together. (by the way she won tonight, giggle) we hope to see you both on together telling us all about it.

all the very best darlings, and you take care of her young raphy, and take care of yourself:heart: :heart:

No worries, I have an ethernet router and two computers.....hence, no arguing. *grin*

Re: Re: yipeeeeeeeeeee

whispering_surrender said:
No worries, I have an ethernet router and two computers.....hence, no arguing. *grin*

You have a router? does he know about this?

Gauche

Re: yipeeeeeeeeeee

LorriLove said:
you take care of her young raphy

I intend to, Lorri darling, I intend to.

For as long as she'll let me.

:kiss: :heart:

Re: Re: Re: yipeeeeeeeeeee

gauchecritic said:
You have a router? does he know about this?

Gauche

I'm a geek, she's a geek... Of course I know - Our first conversations were about star trek, babylon 5 and internet technologies ;)

Back