Gone for a bit..

whispering_surrender said:
Wow. *beam* We must be special if we got a happy dance from the sicko.....I mean the sick one ......

Whisper :rose:

Ps. *hides and ducks and stuff*

Oh, you're special all right. In fact I think I'll add you to my list right now. :D

the *special list includes you and Raph by the way we'll see if anyone crosses...

Ahem we'll see if anyone else makes it on the list.

The Mrs <---- who was sick long before she got ill

destinie21 said:
Oh, you're special all right. In fact I think I'll add you to my list right now. :D

Ooh, what list is that?

the *special list includes you and Raph by the way we'll see if anyone crosses...

I'm special?

Yay, special! I've always wanted to be special!

Ahem we'll see if anyone else makes it on the list.

Ooh, there are more special people?

The Mrs <---- who was sick long before she got ill
Oh, we knew that :)

For those of you who have been asking me how I feel, making this big transatlantic move - I wrote this, this morning. If I have the time, I'll try and get it recorded and post the mp3.

I Won't Say Goodbye

My bags are packed and ready
And I'm heading for the door
I look around and I can tell
I don't live here anymore

And I'm saying farewell
'Cause I know gotta fly
And I'm saying farewell
But I won't say goodbye

This apartment here is empty
All that's left are memories
A faded shadow on the wall
Where that picture used to be

And I'm saying farewell
'Cause I know I gotta fly
And I'm saying farewell
But I won't say goodbye

No I won't say goodbye

All the friends that will remember
Well, that sure does ease my mind
'Cause I know that I am leaving
A piece of me behind

And I'm saying farewell
'Cause I know I gotta fly
And I'm saying farewell
'Cause I know I gotta try
And I'm saying farewell
With a tear in my eye
But I won't say goodbye

No I won't say goodbye

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Wonderful news.. I loved the poem Raphy . W_S is some lucky girl.. cause you are such a sweet guy...:)
From a lurking fan..;) :rose: :rose:
A rose for both of you!

Re: Congratulations!

sweet T said:
Wonderful news.. I loved the poem Raphy . W_S is some lucky girl.. cause you are such a sweet guy...:)
From a lurking fan..;) :rose: :rose:
A rose for both of you!

*smiles* .... Thank you :rose:

It's a song. If I get time, I'll record it, just me and my 12-string. I'll post here, if I manage it.

Icingsugar said:
Hey, ain't ya gone yet?
;)

Cable guy comes this afternoon to take away my internet access !!!! :(

I fly out on the 29th

Raph, just wanna say, in case you are still around, have a wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year: the start of a bright new life for you both.

You are both very special people and to have found each other has to be the greatest gift of all. Thanks for sharing this with all of your friends here on the AH, I can't speak for everyone else, but it's made my Christmas. I wish I could hug you both!

Be well, my friend, and have a safe journey.

Lou :kiss:

raphy said:
Cable guy comes this afternoon to take away my internet access !!!! :(

I fly out on the 29th
We will miss ya Raphy, Bon Voyage!! Oh.. Merry Christmas too...:kiss:

Moving across the country to unite with your beloved... how romantic!
Fuck, I miss Hubby...

He's doing a similar thing in about 2 years, only he's moving not just across the country, but across the Atlantic Ocean!

So, does this mean that I won't be able to drool over flirty raphy's ass anymore?:(

Svenskaflicka
Jealous & Heartbroken;)

Svenskaflicka said:
So, does this mean that I won't be able to drool over flirty raphy's ass anymore?:(

No, of course it doesn't mean that! raphy's gone but the pics thread is right here. You can drool over that. :)

And about raphy's ass... ummm.. well, I guess we can still errr... look at it. ;)

Really, I think this is bad manners! Guys who are taken should atleast have the decency to look bad, so the rest of us won't have to feel that we're missing out on something!

raphy, be a doll and uglify yourself for us, OK? :D

Svenskaflicka said:
Moving across the country to unite with your beloved... how romantic!
Fuck, I miss Hubby...

He's doing a similar thing in about 2 years, only he's moving not just across the country, but across the Atlantic Ocean!

Svenskaflicka
Jealous & Heartbroken;)

This is actually an Atlantic move. I'm in the US.... And I'm crossing my fingers for yours working out soon as well Svenska. *hugs*

Ps. Don't worry about the pictures stopping. I've already been "informed" I'm the new photographer. *grin*

This is actually an Atlantic move. I'm in the US.... And I'm crossing my fingers for yours working out soon as well Svenska. *hugs*

Ps. Don't worry about the pictures stopping. I've already been "informed" I'm the new photographer. *grin*

Now that's more like it! OK, whisp, let's talk camera techniques and angles here! I'm thinking late-night-raphy's-sleeping-camera-under-the-covers shots. Might need extra flash, though.;)

Thanks, whisp. I wish I could get me a job so that I could make some money. As it is now, Hubby's working his sexy little ass off to make enough money to buy us a house - and here I sit, unable to do my part! It's so frustrating! He gets to do all the work, and I can't help. Makes me feel useless.:(

Uhm... I didn't do well in Geography in school... where did raphy move from???:confused:

Svenskaflicka said:
Now that's more like it! OK, whisp, let's talk camera techniques and angles here! I'm thinking late-night-raphy's-sleeping-camera-under-the-covers shots. Might need extra flash, though.;)

RAPHY IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THESE DISCUSSIONS.

Svenskaflicka said:
where did raphy move from???:confused:

With my limited knowledge of geog. + raphy + Whisp -

UK to North America. (?)

Last edited:
Svenskaflicka said:
where did raphy move from???:confused:
Cheltenham, England.

Sometimes Remembers Stuff People Mentioned In Posts Months Ago

ps. Where's your hubby at then? I'm about to be away from mine for a week, and even that worries me. Two more years? I'm in awe.

Last edited:
Oh, and here I thought he was in west America...

Hubby's in Massachussets. In the 2 years we've been together, we've met about 10 times. Sometimes just for a weekend, sometimes for a whole week. He's dangling a 2-week-vacation-this-summer over my nose like a juicy bone. With the massive workload he's been taking on lately, in order to make money for our future, I refuse to get my hopes up for the summer.

I live week-by-week.

damppanties said:
RAPHY IS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THESE DISCUSSIONS.

Um...you do know this is going to be the first thread he checks when he gets here, right?

With my limited knowledge of geog. + raphy + Whisp -

UK to North America. (?)

You are absolutely correct. UK to northeastern US to be precise. On Monday! *squeak* I have to clean!

You are absolutely correct. UK to northeastern US to be precise. On Monday! *squeak* I have to clean!
I was so close to posting a remark here. So close.... ;)

I'll let you in on a little secret: He's a guy. The odds are pretty low he don't care if the place is clean or not. As long as the place includes you.

In fact, I once fell in love with a girl because her home was a mess. "Finally, someone who is just like me!"

Icingsugar said:
I was so close to posting a remark here. So close.... ;)

I'll let you in on a little secret: He's a guy. The odds are pretty low he don't care if the place is clean or not. As long as the place includes you.

In fact, I once fell in love with a girl because her home was a mess. "Finally, someone who is just like me!"

Actually, to be precise, my house is clean, it's just extremely untidy. Too much stuff in too little space. I'm using this as a good excuse to throw out shit I never use!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have a tear in my eye i really do....damn i'm always late when these kinda things happen :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

oh I wish you lve, joy, happiness and lots of stamina :devil:

I met my husband online....we only lived a few hours away from each other and that was far enough...

anyway I'm going to shut up now or I'll be off down my own little memory lane boring the socks of you all...

Whisper and Raphy.....I am so made up for the both of you..take good care of each other!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it warms the cockles of my heart it really does *sighs wistfully*

Back