Gone for a bit..

Coming in a little late here (been knocked out sick) to add my own WOO-HOO! Or to quote the man himself: Well, goddamn. :) Really, I didn't see that one coming. But then again, I haven't been myself these last days.

So, for the two...

Attachments

• fw.jpg
    fw.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 21
Seemed normal

raphy said:
I'm a geek, she's a geek... Of course I know - Our first conversations were about star trek, babylon 5 and internet technologies ;)

There you are, no hint of this on the threads, you both seemed normal. :D

Best wishes and a long happy togetherness.

Will's

Hehe, thanks Ice-dude!! :)

Like whisper said, there's no way to thank everyone individually for their good wishes. This thread kinda exploded on us. However, they are very much appreciated.

Personally, I think whisper's the best X-mas present I could ever ask for (even if I don't get to unwrap her until the 29th :devil: ), and after what's turned out to be a pretty disappointing 2003, I have high hopes for 2004.

What with the NaNo novel done (and having pretty good feedback so far), and work progressing on the second one, a fresh new start in my life during the year in which I'll turn 30, 2004 is off to a promising start, and isn't that what New Year's celebrations are supposed to be about?

Last edited:
Re: Seemed normal

Wills said:
There you are, no hint of this on the threads, you both seemed normal. :D

Best wishes and a long happy togetherness.

Will's

Aaah, haha.. You see, both whisper and I are post-teen computer geeks. We only got into computers *after* we'd done all of our growing up and social development.. In that respect, we're not stereotypical geeks, we actually are normal people who took an interest in computers after we'd had our years of getting drunk/laid/arrested like I talked about in shereads' Email Me Hard thread ;)

Hell, I didn't even touch my first computer outside of the family 8-bit machine until I was 16. (And I flunked out of my computer science classes in college ;) )

Re: Re: Seemed normal

raphy said:
Aaah, haha.. You see, both whisper and I are post-teen computer geeks. We only got into computers *after* we'd done all of our growing up and social development.. In that respect, we're not stereotypical geeks, we actually are normal people who took an interest in computers after we'd had our years of getting drunk/laid/arrested like I talked about in shereads' Email Me Hard thread ;)

Hell, I didn't even touch my first computer outside of the family 8-bit machine until I was 16. (And I flunked out of my computer science classes in college ;) )

Denial denial... Ur a 633k :D

(It takes one to know one...)

Re: Raphy & Whisper

Lime said:
Looks like I'm the last to know, but all the best to you both!

Lime

Don't feel bad darlin'. Everyone was the last to know. And thank you for the best wishes. *smiles*

Whisper :rose:

Coming into this way way late...

Are you two saying you're not just having a Christmas visit, but you're going to, um, you know...do it?

Whoa! These dirty stories are potent!

Congratulations, you two. Post a two-way chain story about the great unwrapping, okay?

:D

shereads said:
Coming into this way way late...

Are you two saying you're not just having a Christmas visit, but you're going to, um, you know...do it?

Whoa! These dirty stories are potent!

Congratulations, you two. Post a two-way chain story about the great unwrapping, okay?

:D

*chuckles*....

GRATZ Raphy and Whisper!!!!!

Sounds like a beautiful story, you two should write it up. :)

HUGS HUGS HUGS HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

reohoko said:
GRATZ Raphy and Whisper!!!!!

Sounds like a beautiful story, you two should write it up. :)

HUGS HUGS HUGS HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Thank you Reohoko, and I'll try to talk him into it. *laughs softly* Our writing styles are drastically different, so it may be the same story from two different perspectives....

*hugs back*

Yesterday I was rereading the Winter Holiday contest stories written by these two and My God, how daft can we all be? :D :rose:

Lauren Hynde said:
Yesterday I was rereading the Winter Holiday contest stories written by these two and My God, how daft can we all be? :D :rose:

*laughs softly* Yeah, I thought that was going to be obvious. Especially with them being two of the first fifteen posted...but only one person figured it out.

Don't worry, I still luv ya. *hugs*

whispering_surrender said:
*laughs softly* Yeah, I thought that was going to be obvious. Especially with them being two of the first fifteen posted...but only one person figured it out.

Don't worry, I still luv ya. *hugs*

Aww... *hugs*

Well, I only started reading them after I posted mine, so there were already 26580 stories to choose from. Yeah, that's it. :D

:heart:

OMG! OMG!!!

I've been offline for two days and look what happens here.

So happy for both of you. :)

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

(I think I'll post more when I'm more normal... still cant' believe...)

Last edited:
damppanties said:
OMG! OMG!!!

I've been offline for two days and look what happens here.

So happy for both of you. :)

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

(I think I'll post more when I'm more normal... still cant' believe...)

Thank you hon! *hugs*

*gasp* You're supposed to be normal to post here....noone told me that......

whispering_surrender said:
*gasp* You're supposed to be normal to post here....noone told me that......

Umm.. no. When I get normal for me, (which is abnormal, of course...)
This kinda threw me. I'm still wide-eyed.

Re: Re: yipeeeeeeeeeee

raphy said:

Originally posted by LorriLove
you take care of her young raphy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I intend to, Lorri darling, I intend to.

For as long as she'll let me.

:kiss: :heart:
This is soooooooo sweet.... congratulations to you two and lots of happy wishes.
DJJ
:rose:

damppanties said:
Umm.. no. When I get normal for me, (which is abnormal, of course...)
This kinda threw me. I'm still wide-eyed.

Not as wide-eyed as we first were when it hit us, trust me..

Besides.. Normal is a setting on your dishwasher. It's not meant to apply to humans.

Nice one

Hey way to go you two lovely peeps, well done an online romance for real at last:D

Now don't you damage that boy whispers:devil: :rose:

All the very best of luck to you both and I hope this is the answer to some long dreamed dreams for you both.

:nana: :nana:

Re: Nice one

pop_54 said:
Hey way to go you two lovely peeps, well done an online romance for real at last:D

Time will tell, mate.. Time will tell..

Here's hoping, though.. :)

yay I'm all happy and whatnot :)

good on you two :heart:

Kisses from the Mrs.
:kiss: :kiss:

yay some more and a happy dance :nana:

destinie21 said:
yay I'm all happy and whatnot :)

good on you two :heart:

Kisses from the Mrs.
:kiss: :kiss:

yay some more and a happy dance :nana:

Wow. *beam* We must be special if we got a happy dance from the sicko.....I mean the sick one ......

Ps. *hides and ducks and stuff*

Back