Gone for a bit..

PierceStreet said:
Let's see, as a decendant of Vikings, how about most of Europe.:)

Does that mean that in order to pay for my ancestors' deeds, I have to tour Europe, build churches, give away money, and save women from getting raped?

Ehhhm... I have no money to give away. I can tour around and offer to castrate convicted rapists, but there's no way in hell I'll build churches!!!

Forget about the churches.

How about sending some Vikings into Europe to do penance?

:D :eek: :devil:

What about the fact that this Viking-descendant has been very, very, VERY nice to a lot of Europeans/Arabians/Americans who have come here? Would that count?

Svenskaflicka said:
What about the fact that this Viking-descendant has been very, very, VERY nice to a lot of Europeans/Arabians/Americans who have come here? Would that count?

Well, maybe...

Svenskaflicka, goodwill ambassador for Sweden, eh?

:devil:

PierceStreet said:
Although Australian girls have redeemed any convict ancestors in their past, from my point of view.

Couldn't agree more!

Attachments

• km.jpg
    km.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 21
Oooh, Kylie...

*falls over dead from a heart attack*

Nope, nah-ah, no will do.

You lost all your appeal when you became Taken.

*sticks nose in air*

Svenskaflicka said:
Nope, nah-ah, no will do.

You lost all your appeal when you became Taken.

*sticks nose in air*

Awwwww :rose:

Hehe *hugs*

hell Raphy taken or not i still love your buttocks !!! :devil:

(no offence meant whisper..but you're a lucky girlie having Raphy's buttocks and other bits to play with :) )

English Lady said:
hell Raphy taken or not i still love your buttocks !!! :devil:

(no offence meant whisper..but you're a lucky girlie having Raphy's buttocks and other bits to play with :) )

Absolutely no offence taken EL. I am a verrrry *said with purr in voice* lucky girl.

Whisp :rose:

You may both be taken, but nobody can ever take the naughty thoughts from my mind. :devil:

Lou

Tatelou said:
You may both be taken, but nobody can ever take the naughty thoughts from my mind. :devil:

Lou

I'd be disappointed if it did hon. *hugs*

Whisp :rose:

Ps.
Svenskaflicka said:
Whisp, you selfish girl! Putting your love before our lust! *shakes head*;)
Um....sorry?

Back